It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
My psychic energies began to heighten during my time in the roses, I could often see minutes before something happened, simple things like a bird landing on a bush before me or the sudden sound of a car horn, it was showing me the thrust of where I was being lead. It was like validation to continue.

Antar sorry to come in late. It seems to me you have an amazing gift to see portals. OK, so you saw a nasty one, it happens, you must not think about it though as you risk creating a bridge to it from their’s to our reality and you do not want to be responsible for that.

I wanted to ask you about the quote above as I haven't heard anyone declare this before. What type of confirmation was it hypnotic almost. I get this all the time, that is confirmation from my surroundings in the form of noise and movement. I'm pretty sure it means I am in the moment and without blowing my own trumpet must mean I'm a powerful (ahh a name) Light Warrior! (I realise labeling is a tough game as in reality the truth of who we are is our inner light shining outwards, but this is a much higher language which cannot be properly interpreted or understood easily in this reality.) My guess is that you’re a player in this reality and how it pans out. Which means you have to use your skills wisely and not be knocked off course by interruptions and distractions.....you know who you are!

When you get to a certain level of understanding certain underdeveloped minds cannot handle challenges to its belief system. Their mind literally cannot contain and structurally control something that comes along and shakes its foundation or threatens to rearrange its organisation. This type of resistance to input is what I call a closed system. The same is evident in many sociological organisations which fear change or cannot cope with it for whatever reason. So the point to remember is exhaust some energy in sharing your knowledge (which is a gift from soul to soul) if you think the individuals or systems to which you are disclosing are of the light. None and I mean none if they are not. No tip-toeing, it's not productive.

Be prepared Antar, the reason you have disclosed this story to us is to unite our hearts and mind and align us to the sometimes unfathomable truth and my educated guess is that you secretly want to be with like minds. I know the feeling, it’s why I joined ATS. And I am so thirsty for action that I am willing to start it if need be (I’ve been trying). We are so very close to having enough information now to move forward into the higher dimensions. They are so in contact with us which no doubt you are already aware of.

We can’t do it alone…………….

Shine on.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shakadolphin
reply to post by carole9999

Carole9999...I tried to u2u to ask you this, but I can't u2u till I have 20 posts. Guess I'm more of a "reader here" than a poster. I like to learn from all of you! Sorry if I shouldn't put this here, but didn't know what else to do.

You mentioned that "I have written on these matters extensively on another site"....could you please let me know what site. I would love to read more.

Thank you in advance.
Shaka

[edit on 9-11-2008 by shakadolphin]

What I have not written there involves polarity issues. Yin/Yang is an ancient symbol, but represents balance. This realm is one of both Light and Dark polarity which feed on each other. The attempt to change others for their good is light polarity (i.e. 'the best of intentions, etc.), and against the Law of Allowance. The sheer greed of taking regardless of consequence is Dark polarity. Reclaiming one's power tempered with wisdom and compassion is Balance.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

No this isn't "so far fetched". If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. fyi: There are "gates" and there is a drama of sorts being played out between the citizens of this dimension and those of other dimensions / universes. Just because you have never seen "unusual" occurences doesn't mean they don't exist.

David Icke has been talking about this kind of stuff for over a decade now, so has Peggy Kane, Alex Collier and others. Too many people now are coming forth and the millions (like myself) that have had "experiences" that keep quiet because they don't have the guts for the ridicule you types dish out is the biggest reason this news is suppressed when it needs to be out in the open and examined.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I guess you didn't read cbass' posts

if you had, you would have read where he wrote several times that he/she HAD experienced 'many unusual things'.

I'm afraid I have to go with the poster who apologised, but nevertheless felt compelled to state that in their opinion, the OPs posts sounded like something attempting to sound like something from Mills and Boon.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello antar,

Thank you for bringing such an important subject more into the open.

I have great respect for you and have always found your posts very interesting and of truth. I dont think Ive ever seen a post of yours that does not leave me thinking there is more to this world than many of us can even begin to understand.

I totally accept there are these gateways between dimensions through which entities and beings can enter. As we strive to increase our vibration it only stands to reason entities on lower astral realms are trying to enter our plane.

It is of comfort that some souls are stepping up to the challenge of keeping these lower entities at bay. From what I understand they are very deceptive and can easily trick us into thinking they are of good intent. Is the way forward to just embrace love, positivity and goodness to prevent these beings coming through these gateways?

I had no idea you were female by the way.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by LordBucket

I agree with you to an extent, I really do.
Again, my only worry is those amoung us who will buy this hook line and sinker without questioning it. All my purpose is, is to be a voice of reason or at least a voice of opposition so that when reading, one hears two sides and not just one. It is a crime when stories like this go un-opposed and as a result someone buys into it, hook line and sinker.

Again, I have experienced things which some would and have called me delusional for. That's part of the game and it's what you sign up for when you put yourself out there like this.

What amuses when people talk like this is the idea, that you're worried people will buy this hook line and sinker without questioning it. The grey area is one where we don't have to put on our analytical hats and can get into the unusual stories shared by people, actually get into the full meanings, and explore the whole experience. Go argue that on another category of threads please. Why would you be personally concerned about others believing her experience.

Skeptics here, some of whom I believe work for the government by the way, seem to believe they can shut off other peoples interesting stories to protect us from believing what you don't believe (sounds like a government form of censorship doesn't it?). There are many people who have their own unusual stories themselves and already know the world isn't what it appears to be to many. If you consider them all liars or nuts, go ahead. But quit thinking you are protecting us from exploring something that obviously drew our attention because of inner knowledge we have, though perhaps not in the same way as her own. Thats the nature of these threads, they draw those who want and need to explore the subject so they grow in their understanding, and can sort through their own experiences. Some just know, without having experiences. Thats the beauty of the grey area.

Trust me, we don't need to be protected from Antar's story. We can all chose to believe or not all by ourselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

New age is not the only spiritual philosophy that examines things in this way. Ancient, shamanistic works done by the indigenous natives also do this. They're not "new" age either. They, as a people, as a whole, where among the few who survived the book of enoch's flood, the destruction of Lemuria, as in the legends of the Okanagan natives, and the Hopis being taken underground by the ant people (the greys). And theres a reason for that.

This isn't new age, although I agree with some of the new age stuff. Its a lot better than the God who depopulates a whole planet with a flood and directs them to kill off every woman, child and infant in the conquered lands, lest they be corrupted by their religions, as if the philosophies or thoughts of a people matter more than their own inviolate life.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Exactly. Which is why for hours after I read this, I felt this dark energy and I kept seeing images, I mean vivid of Nazi Germany. I believe a lot of the cloning and stuff came out of the early works by the Nazis. They are very very connected to the black operations going on and to the bloodlines. Operation Paperclip is key to understanding the horrors we have happening in our pseudo democracies.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I do not hold out hope for the OPs mental illness to subside but only try to protect those whos minds are not strong enough to discern truth from fantasy.

Cbass,

Just exactly who put you in charge of "protecting" the "weak minded" among us?

I think we can all use our brains just fine without your help

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It seems that the OP has maybe decided to stop telling his/her story. Oh well, it was kinda' interesting.
As far as the argument goes, I can easily see both sides. Stories like this are just fine, as long as the story-teller leaves the judgement up to the reader, but as CBass has said, when the story-teller rallies a call to action with a story that very well could be a bunch of BS, it can be dangerous.

I don't think the danger would be anything physical, but if this story is a delusion, the OP is promoting delusional behaviour in others. That just ain't cool.

Back to the story itself, I'm sorry, but I don't buy that crap for a second. Let me get it straight. Are you speaking of an ascension? Could I assume that these "lower astrals" would be like lower density beings? Can I assume, as a 3rd dimensional being that I should be worried about something coming from a 2D reality?!

Proposterous!!! It is impossible for me to even conceive of a being coming from a dimensional reality BELOW the 3rd. And even if it WERE possible, the lower dimensional being wouldn't be able to perceive ME EITHER! Therefore, no plan of a hostile take over.
Even if there were such a plan, it would be doomed to failure because *I* would be far superior to any such being.

It is a great read though, and I would urge the OP to finish the story.

I'll star and flag it as a good piece of literature.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Lower astrals, higher astral, it's all the same jumble of crap that can't hurt you unless you give it a channel. I mean that on a physical, emotion, intellectual, mental, & spiritual level. If you don't allow for a negative channel to manifest (fear, anger, anxiety, jealousy) neither will the power of the entity. "Fighting" is different there, and "manipulation" is very very subtle. As far as "crossing over" to this plane goes, this is our time, not theirs, we're the empowered ones. Fear no astral entity, and laugh at the person who professes the need to. Fear & awareness are not the same thing and it's only wise to be cautious.

btw everyone - "dimension" means a measurement. So technically there can be infinite "dimensions" to life & death.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't know where this is going... but I find it all very interesting and am anxiously awaiting your next post !!

Good writing if nothing else.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Antar,

Good writing

I can't wait to hear the rest of your story. Fascinating!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am really sorry to write that the whole story looks completly fiction to me.

I know so many liers sitting in media, governments, banks, stockmarkets, all of us heard about the fake prophets and how they make the brainwash of their belivers. I personally know guys, who for fun used to produce the "ufo" signs later shown on TV as the possible "proofs" and made the idiots from a lot of people (in fact a lot of people are still gathering there and waiting for some spaceship to come).

and what I want to say that I would put all of them to jail for a long time for the damage they make to the mankind. but they are well protected cause as I belive it could be all well coordinated to really enslave the humans by driving them/us shacken and ready to accept the final solutions as total control and NWO as the price to pay for so called "security".

in danger are only the people bringing the truth, which is (and here I do agree with you) covered under a deep lie surrounding us.

I have no idea if you are the one, who has fun by making idiots from others or you are the part of the conspiracy or you are only already twisted by the ... however we call them. but it is not proper anyway to do what u just did.

I might be wrong. I also belive that world is at least 12 dimensional but it is absurde to think that we could be the target of any sort for anybody out there. the sort of change can come but I belive it will be the nature or humans behind it.

I am willling to belive that you have some personal belifs you want to share but the story is just not right as far as I belive is not real.

I really hope you will not let yourself into the place/time with no way back. try to tolk with someone. there is a lot of people who will help you if you let them to.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

No, the dark astral net will never touch a positive soul. This is something that is alluded to often on many different sights, along with the concept of the sun as a soul trap, John Lear speaking of a soul catcher on the moon. There is an occult agenda to make people doubt whatever they believe in, happening at the moment. Possibly the occult members and dark forces actually believe it as well. I have knowledge inside, and of course it is subjective, but I suggest you look within your heart, meditate and ask your higher self, or God, to show you what I mean. An old opinion about voodoo is that it works when people believe it. Well, I don't believe ghosts, or those trapped by their own fears, or even misdeeds, actually get trapped for long (by soul standards). I believe we all evolve. These dark entities will too.
I've known that all my life. I wouldn't receive first communion when young until the priest if the priest believed in a forever hell kind of thing. He was really surprised, because my integrity wouldn't allow me to participate in a cruel lie. I didn't stay long in the Church because the cruelty of man and the bible (therefore et?) is far different that the infinite love, compassion, sensitivity, and patience of Creator God.
In fact, even Sleeper's Milton's version of things really got me annoyed. Yes, I think the Creator has been operating through creation for a long time and advanced ets are advanced workers. But you know, thats why all the dumb things happen. I always suspected that. I was born knowing that the whole concept of punishment for deeds was a part of a system of control and ego and order and heirarchy (that now is apparent both humans and ets are alligned with). A soul like Hitler's could be put in a very bad life next time, somewhere in the third world, like Sleeper talks about, as punishment. Or, could be put in a very loving middle class, educated family in Norway, and treated to love and dignity and family connections. Hmmm. I wonder which is the most reformative. Punishment, or love and wisdom.

This is a mess, the realities within our universe and its life span. Some of the wars between right and wrong, good and evil, are actually forced into play by stupid ideas of punishment versus healing. I've known since I was a small child that love and healing was the strongest force in the universe, and if fostered and left unfiltered by our egos and justice, it was the redemptive and restorative heartbeat of God.

Positive souls are given the tunnel when they die, no matter who or what et tries to trap them. They go into another dimension, a different universe and meet God. All the life after death experiences show that, and there are many extraordinary ones given online.
If its possible to be tricked, then the story where the cranky bad tempered athiest followed the wrong guys and got attacked by them comes to mind. He asked for help, he started to pray. An angel came and he went through the classic tunnel... So if you actually are in a soul catcher on the moon, or being caroled in the Sun, don't forget to ask for help and expect it to come. If a cranky, bad tempered athiest was offered complete compassion and understanding during his life review and knew if he hadn't been sent back he was free to stay, don't worry. We don't have to feed evil. We can conquer it with love.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Could there be truth to this and if so why only certain people in the know and not everyone all at once collectively?

Could there be truth to that? No. Why only certain people in the know? Because of the answer to the first postulation. These people who make prediction and claims like you mention are ignorants, charlatans, sheisters, con-artists, and entertainers. Truth is demonstrable. The fiction they peddle is not. If it were, then everyone would have access to all the evidence and pertinent facts. They would know collectively already - just as we know the stars are not afixed to the crystalline skydome, that the Earth is flat, and that gravity attracts matter.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi Antar

As always your post is thought provoking, very insightful and helpful to us all, and wow, very well written. I felt as if I was experiencing it right there with you. I wish more experiencers would take the extra time writing their posts to give us a clearer picture.

I believe 100% of this experience, no doubt in my mind that it is completely true as I have experienced a very similar situation though from a different dimension/level/vibration? The gateway I have found is bright, motivating, uplifting and I suspect you have found these gateways also. For example, when you write about your garden it comes across as a very special place and I’m sure you have had experiences there, though not dark as you are posting about now.

There evidently are light and dark gateways and they effect the people in them accordingly. The gateway I have been working with is amazing. The effect it has on people is amazing. The benefits for everyone that comes in contact with it are amazing. No limits exist there. Peoples’ lives have been changed always for the better, no exceptions. The two beings that show up from time to time (that only I have met, why, I don’t know) are upbeat, loving, kind and very supportive. And lol, they really love music. There is a shining river that only myself and my son has seen that flows next to this place, no one else has seen it. A channel runs from the river and into this piece of land/gateway and floods it on occasion.

As for us being in danger from the dark/lower? ones, well…..I have to admit that lately there have been problems from a new couple that just moved in outside the perimeter. It’s as if they want to destroy it. The people that visit this place, mostly musicians, poets, writers, photographers, gardeners, children, ministers, neighbors as well as at least a couple of hundred visitors that just happened by (pretty strange, but nice) are defending it and we will not let them destroy it. But keep this in mind, the couple are always at the perimeter, they never step foot in and they also threaten all sorts of things, but they never win, My hackles rise when I see them, they are really dark people. So perhaps they are under the effect of some lower entities?

Anyhow, wow, I’m so glad you brought this very important subject up, please continue, I hope I haven’t sidetracked your thread it’s very enlightening to me,

Highest regards,

STM

Note to Antar, Mystiq, IAA, TRG and all other experiencers, great posts y'all! Between all of us we'll figure out another piece of the puzzle.

[edit on 11/9/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It is quite evident that the OP gets some sort of satisfaction from keeping people hanging on to her every word. Am I the only one who noticed that the story was broken up into several segments over the period of what has now turned into a day? Why not post EVERYTHING you have at once???

I will ask that again. Why not post EVERYTHING at once?
All of your story, right now? WHY?? I know why, and so do you.
This is the same tactic the evening news uses when they have some sort of "special report" that demands our immediate attention.
It goes something like this.

ahemmm. "Coming up next, find out about the deadly toxins being used in a product your baby comes into contact with everyday. But first, here is Ron Burgundy with the weather."

It is an old tactic still alive and well and being used adnauseum everyday and this thread is no exception.

Again, would it have been possible to post the entire story at once?
Sure it would have. But instead, we have breaks where the story teller needs to go smoke a cig, (pretty odd for someone who is enlightened, doesn't she know that cigaretts cause cancer) or take a coffee break,or go to bed because all of this story telling has drained her what with the headache and trebling hands and all.

COme on people. I expect more from the ATS crowd than this.
Why the mellodrama?Why not just come out with the story all at once?

This story teller is taking you gullable people for a ride and keeping you hanging on her every word. And she is loving it. She is rolling around in all of this attention like a pig rolls around in.......

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I will ask that again. Why not post EVERYTHING at once?
All of your story, right now? WHY??

Maybe it is a really long story and maybe the OP has a life to attend to?

Just a thought.

Here's a question for you. Why on earth are you so concerned about the validity of a story which is posted in The Grey Area?

As I said before, we're all capable of making our own decisions without your help.

[edit on 11/9/2008 by chickenshoes]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Antar distinctly said she was scared of even writing her post, let alone sharing with people who might judge her too harshly. She might write more, but she might not.

Also, people don't all write their experiences as if they were blogging. I tend to write my experiences in an author like tone - it captivates and helps my story move along. Plus, I was taught to write like that. People don't all write the same way and if they did we wouldn't have so many types of reading material. We also tend to write in a tone that is similar to the types of books we like to read. So it may seem like a story you've heard before, but it could just be the tone.

Antar, I do hope you tell the rest of your story. There are enough people here who believe you, but like I've said in other topics, only you need to believe. I just wish that those who play devil's advocate wouldn't be so rude. If you want to present your beliefs try doing so in a nice way.

People listen more when you aren't attacking their beliefs.

Namaste - Be Well and Love For All

[edit on 9-11-2008 by WonderingSoul]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join