It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thankyou Psy. I am very tired so going to go lay down. I will continue after I rest a bit. I do not want to spare many of the details, but again I warn you that some of the information I will produce will be difficult to read about. However it is our responsibility to protect this planet from those that would work to destroy us in our final leap towards a type one civilization and an enlightened and truly new man.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Doesen't seem that far fetched? Are you serious? Did you read the same thing I read? Things appearing and then disappearing, eyes turning black, sunny days turning into pitch black, not to mention the op never really addressed my very first post.

I harbor no ill feelings towards you people. I know full well that things are not as they saeem and have had experiences that some would not believe and I expect a certain amout of ridicule for that.It is a part of the game.

I honestly wonder why people like this do not at least seek worldly explinations for their experiences first and get a mental health evaluation.

I do not hold out hope for the OPs mental illness to subside but only try to protect those whos minds are not strong enough to discern truth from fantasy.

I know that we all want to feel like messengers and we all want to feel like we have some sort of special purpose, but, some of us take it a little too far.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Wow this is intense.

At this point in time you could tell me anything. It is not a matter of what you think or believe, it is an experience.

There is another thread today like this (abductee), and another friendly (contactee) and I really think truths are being exposed finally.

The question is, are most ready for it?

Thanks for your story, I am listening.

wZn

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

When dealing with this sort of lucid 3rd eye sort of experience I think the only difference between imagination and reality is how you define it. What we are dealing with here is someone who is open enough to such experiences. What happened to her could have happened to anyone to lesser or greater degrees. (giving that it is true obviously)

This is where our differences meet, because this is where it can take two different directions.
A. It can end up being a mental condition if it persists without it being understood and also if it poses a problem, likewise being a product of simple misunderstanding.
or
B. It can end up being a very great gift or bitter sweet burden depending on the persons demeanor, so long as the subject is brutally honest and rational with themselves, and has some serious means of learning more of the nature of said happening, like meditation or shamanic ritual or counsel.

What I mean by rational, is just to be able to see or know where the lines are supposed to be held by the status quo, yet pursue understanding the nature of the events anyways. After all, if a person knows what is supposed to be sane, what is the harm in playing with a fantasy if the fantasy leads insight or teaches you something profound? I can't say that completely applies or does not apply in this case, all I am saying, is, its not far fetched for those people who have somehow grasped the concept of seeing beyond the variously layered veils of preconditioned perceptions.

I know what I just said sounds ridiculous, but Im serious. There is a very fine line between insanity, imagination and fantasy. Not a line you want to fool with in this day and age for sure unless you are willing to go all the way. The current state of conditioning can be severely hazardous if not either completely embraced(numbed), or completely rejected(waking).
The lines are all relative. I believe in western psychology, but only from within the perspective of the conditioning it provides. I believe it should be applied to those who so wish to entertain its mental construct, but what the OP is dealing with here, is a completely different paradigm of thought that can either be embraced, or stuffed back into the box.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I believe Antar. The quality of her posts have always been exceptional. There is no way I would suddenly think she's lost it. But if she has, then losing it isn't as bad as we all assume, based on the high quality and integrity of her posts, and the wisdom she's imparted. I don't believe in coincidences and that anything happens by mistake. We're all here for a reason. I really need to hear all that she can share, and the work that Hopi's carry out as well. What we can do to turn this around. The link between this and ets? If there is one as well.
I really meant her story scared me. I felt a strange sense of dark energy for hours after this, and for some reason, while I was busy, I kept having impressions and vivid pictures of Nazi Germany for some reason. It was almost as though I had been there, I was seeing gingerbread houses, and the countryside, and militia. I felt like I was in hiding. Now, I am not going to accept that I was there, and came back so quickly after, less than 20 years later. But it started not too long after reading this, and I thought some of those dimensional beings may be nazis. I have a fairly strong faith so I kept claiming it. It was a dark energy.
I really think she needs to tell this, and somehow the fear needs to be removed.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

See, what really gets on my nerves about many folks on this site is this bloody stupid obsession with the words Deny and Ignorance.

First off, what you are apparently trying to get readers of this thread to do is NOT Deny Ignorance, but, in your view, to deny either lies, or delusion. I encourage you therefore, to Deny the Ignorance your 'Denying of Ignorance' demonstrates.

Second of all, using this site's motto/marketing gimmick/whatever you want to call it is NOT an automatic game winner, and does not score you debate points. It makes you look like a pleb.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
thats a nice work of fiction. nothing more, i believe.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A very sobering read, that's for sure. Thank you for sharing your experience with all of us. It would be very difficult for myself to recall such an experience and I don't know if I would be up to the challenge at this avenue in my life. I hope at the very least you feel a bit of pressure lifted off your soul by sharing this information and letting it resonate with like-minded individuals.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
antar, I too am a light worker and a Shaman warrior. I am clairvoyant but my biggest strength is one of projection. I make the strangest things happen. It gets stronger everyday. I do believe it is my destiny to use my ability to help change the direction of the world to the higher self. Just one of many.

I too have had a certain someone I fell in love with and was mesmerized and still am. This person is a Skinwalker and a very powerful one....she is what my signature is all about. I have experienced the bizarre on a grand level. Different than your experience but somehow the same. So I know where you are coming from.

I was going to just u2u this to you but some are doubting and I figured you need some support out in the open for others to read. This world is NOT what it seems to the sleeping masses.

I will be looking forward to the rest of your account of what happened to you, please do not be deterred these forces work through others to debunk and derail.

It is late and I need to go to bed, but I will u2u soon and tell you a bit of my ability and maybe I can help keep some of these gates locked.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Interesting, I chose this poem that I've written to share with you. It was not until after I'd pasted it did the correlation between the roses in your story and in my poem occur to me, funny how things work like that. Anyway, a very harrowing experience to be sure. Thankfully, I've only experienced something like that in a dream. But what is a dream really and when does the sleeper truly awaken?

in my minds eye
find myself broken
i am so fleeting
master of roses

why did she leave me
i am but a boy
she was my mother
minstrel of sands

my days become faded
am not sure of purpose
inventor of petals
genesis of thorns

i want to understand
i long to find meaning
i cry by myself
and all of them cry with me

Peace be with all of these, my friends and brethren.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
legs trailing behind like tentacles leaking a fluid of some unknown origin.

If his "legs" were leaking a fluid then the origin of the fluid would not be unknown now would it?

The origin would be his legs. The fluid originated in his/its legs. Am I wrong?

I love a good fairytale but inconsistancies really make it hard to play along.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

cbass:
Doesen't seem that far fetched? Are you serious?

Granted, the whole thing is reading like a deliberate story, complete with the obligatory love interest with a foreshadowing of betrayal, and so forth. But, personally I see no reason to judge the accuracy of the story at this point. Maybe it's real. Maybe the OP is deliberately engaging in hoax. Maybe she's delusional. Maybe something else. *shrug* Does it matter? Try to just enjoy stories like this and file them away in your brain for reference later. Maybe they'll will be useful. Maybe they won't. Does it matter?

try to protect those whos minds are not strong enough to discern truth from fantasy

Again...*shrug*

Lots of people in the world believe that extraterrestrials covertly visit this planet to kidnap people and mutilate cows. Lots of people believe that those people are delusional and crazy. Lots of people in the world believe that a man who was born by a woman who had never had sex was really God and that by worshipping him they'll avoid an eternity of pain and suffering after death. And once agin...a lot of people believe those people are delusional and crazy. Many of the people who think they're delusional and crazy believe that life was created our of sheer chance when lightning struck some mud and that humans used to be apes. And once again, many people think the people who believe that are delusional and crazy.Just look around you and you'll see that pretty much most people on this planet believe something that somebody else thinks is delusional and crazy. It's the norm.

This isn't really any different.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
His enormous body and arms could crush 10 men without any struggle.

How could you possibly know this? Is it possible that this "thing" was in fact huge but not strong enough to crush 10 men? What if he could only crush 4 men?

Did you ask him how many men he could crush?
Did you see him crush ten men?
When you say he could have crushed ten men, do you mean all at once or one at a time?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Cbass , my friend there is alot that goes on in this world that you are not privy to. It is your ego at work keeping you from the truth. certain people are sensitive to certain things and pick up on them. The only analogy I can use to get you to understand would be this.... Let's use light as an example. Infrared & Ultraviolet light exist just outside of our perception , you cant see them but they still exist none the less , we filter it out because it's not useful to us. If you have a camcorder you can pick up infrared light and actually see it. (If you want to, go grab a camcorder , look at the screen and have someone point a television remote at you and press a few buttons) you will see the light , the person with the remote will not. Now heres the fun part... without actually showing the other person the camcorder screen , convince the other person that there is actually light coming out of the remote... this is essentially the argument we are having here... except Antar has the camera and you're the one holding the remote... No matter how much she describes it to you , guess what?....YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT!

Sorry for the Thread Jacking Antar

L&L

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I agree with you to an extent, I really do.
Again, my only worry is those amoung us who will buy this hook line and sinker without questioning it. All my purpose is, is to be a voice of reason or at least a voice of opposition so that when reading, one hears two sides and not just one. It is a crime when stories like this go un-opposed and as a result someone buys into it, hook line and sinker.

Again, I have experienced things which some would and have called me delusional for. That's part of the game and it's what you sign up for when you put yourself out there like this.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
it is a nice story to read. At this point it seems a little far fetched but i am keeping an open mind till i read the whole thing.
Most of your other posts have been pretty good and balanced so i am intrigued and would like to hear the rest of the story.
Whether i believe it or not is something i need more information to decide.
Intresting read in any case. I would like to hear more.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by raptorinvictus

Intresting read in any case.

So is Grimms Fairytales and the Bible but that doesn't make them true.
I love to read a good story and believe it or not I am enjoying this one.But, the difference is, at the end of the day when I lay down my head it goes into the file in my head called "Fantasy" and not the file right next to it called "Reality".

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

The difference between fantasy and reality is one of perception.
Many people believe put all their faith in religion. Some might even kill for it.
You could even say their beliefs are based on stories as well but they believe in it.
Not just religion. Almost all of modern mathematics is based on an imaginary number 'i' (which is the square root of -1), a number for all intents and purposes can not exist but accepting its existence makes things work.
Similarly a story may or may not be true but its existence teaches us lessons we may use in real life.
i am not saying i believe in the story yet. like i said i need more details and i think healthy criticism is always a good thing as it lets us analyse all sides of the story.
All i am saying is that lets wait for the whole post before dismissing it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join