It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Spirit Guide????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i know how you feel. One of my spirit guides is an A** hole, in my view, he comes to me randomly and usually confuses the hell outta me, but i love him for it because he has taught me how to think clearly and focus, and it had been almost 2 years since i had last heard from him until recently, i attempted to call him out, to which i recieved a sharp pain in my leg which brought me right out of my trance. And going through my old note book i realized why i hadnt heard/ seen him, and i know what i have to do, but i really dont want to, it is the onyl thing in the world that actually scares me. But anyway i know i'm probably just ranting at this point but hey i hope it helps.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
If you read my OP - she's kind of "faded away" since I've been in Korea -

A friend of mine did a reading w/ me and we found out her name is Cerridwen - and she's an ancestor of mine - that was back in 07.

i looked up the name...Cerridwen

- Is the Celtic goddess associated with cauldrons and the Underworld. She has the ability to change shape into various animals and creatures such as the greyhound, otter, hawk and hen. Her name refers to the colour white and is connected to a Celtic legend related to "the White One", a mythical sow. Some also believe her name means "White Grain". This leads many to think she was a moon goddess.

www.controverscial.com...

her being Celtic, then red hair & green eyes are likely...
although the entity can manifest (as legend has it) as a greyhound, otter, hawk, hen or a white sow

the 'white grain' might also correspond to Rice...
i have a weird notion that as you approached the international date-line
in your travels to Korea... the entities disappearance or non-appearance
might be related to the time dimension...

just grabbing at thoughts for you to screen out....

thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I have decided not to read other replies to this post, as I don't want them to influence one way or the other, as to how I reply to you.

There is nothing you have said which is in any way abnormal, it is very normal, unremarkable and an everyday event, for quite a number of people around our world.

You have a spirit guide, you are connected, and you get to know the truth as a result. What could be better than that? It's cool.

It's just that most people never come into contact with their guides, so they may think you are a bit odd; but everyone has someone watching over them.

But do you have questions? How does this fit in with your 'normal' life; what is it for? You know, stuff like that. If I can help, then U2U me, if you would like to?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallsorts
reply to post by mf_luder

I have decided not to read other replies to this post, as I don't want them to influence one way or the other, as to how I reply to you.

There is nothing you have said which is in any way abnormal, it is very normal, unremarkable and an everyday event, for quite a number of people around our world.

You have a spirit guide, you are connected, and you get to know the truth as a result. What could be better than that? It's cool.

It's just that most people never come into contact with their guides, so they may think you are a bit odd; but everyone has someone watching over them.

But do you have questions? How does this fit in with your 'normal' life; what is it for? You know, stuff like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join