It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien experts, I need your advice.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Good_Vibes

To my understanding Shadow People do not come from space. I know some people say they are able to impregnate humans, others say it is only possible with the aid of magic. I honestly don't know for sure. I personally don't believe it is a possibility for a being from another plane of existence to mate with that of a higher one. It would be like you or I ascending to a higher plane and impregnating an angel. The fallen ones had to fall before the could mate with us. How is it possible for a lesser being to mate with a higher one?

Some of these shadow people are said to be souls of humans who descended to a lower existence only to find their way back up to this plane. /maybe it is those who are able to impregnate human women. /

/They could be the fallen souls of aliens who descended to the lower planes. It's a very interesting subject. Shadows.

All life forms are the same. You can find good and bad beings in all societies. Not all shadows are bad or good. / just the way consciousness works. If they are impregnating women w/o permission it is out of necessity. They come from a place that is compact and not very ideal for our form of life. We wouldn't like it so why should they? Maybe it is their way of gaining a better way of life for their soul.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
These can't be shadow people, as she is claiming they made her pregnant. The slightly surreal tampered with memory is typical of greys. Greys make women pregnant via insemination. The only way this isn't et, is if she is lying and the baby has a father.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I will strongly support what mystiq said here in this thread.

Good_Vibes, I easily imagine that you must be scared of what happened to you. However, I am going to try to give you reasons to remain as calm & reasonable as possible.

I know it is obviously very hard to accept, but you are at the moment being used. Your body is bearing a baby that is only half human. You are not the first person on earth to live that situation. Do not panic, nothing bad will happen to you.

I can understand that you will feel extremely bad to know that the baby in you will never be yours. However you have no choice.

You have to realise, to accept, that this process of having human mothers bearing hybrid foetuses is not a process that anyone will be able to stop. To accept it, we must understand that this is all done without harming ourselves, at least physically. The mental harm that can come from it is only the result of the memory shading techniques failing to work, or maybe when/if the abductors would allow the person to remember what happened.

The precise reason why they would want to create a hybrid race? Who knows for sure. They must have their reasons. Maybe they're only trying to create a new race, to renew their own, to ensure our own future, etc. Who knows?

What I think now for you:

- it is maybe not the first time that you are implanted a foetus; if so, a previous one was already taken from you. Have you ever had a miscarriage? If so, that can be an explanation.

- maybe try indeed to have some company at night. As mystiq said, it won't prevent any further abduction. There is no way that one can stop that from happening, however it may just make you comfortable enough.

- try to relax about it. Have you ever had any thoughts about aliens, alien life, other planets, etc.? Religious or not, you may try to accomodate yourself to the idea that life elsewhere exists, and that those beings are much more advanced than us, we're talking maybe up to several hundreds of millions of years! If they wanted to destroy us, they would have done it a very long time ago, and extremely easily. If they didn't care about us, why would they bother developing hybrids? Seen this way, we may actually be very lucky to be part of those hybridation programs... It may be a privilege that some other races are found not worth of...

- if possible, do not mention to friends/family/etc. that you are "pregnant". It is pointless in that you will not have a child on earth. Unless you are confident that you can handle that truth, and that some person can also share it, then do not speak. It is not just in order to avoid ridicule or whatever, it is pointless. If someone can take the truth with you, go ahead and tell them. It may be the best way to allow you to remember the rest of the abductions, because you will be abducted again. If you can become comfortable with that, there is no reason that it will be harmful in any way.

Feel free to U2U me, I am totally open for discussion.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
These can't be shadow people, as she is claiming they made her pregnant. The slightly surreal tampered with memory is typical of greys. Greys make women pregnant via insemination. The only way this isn't et, is if she is lying and the baby has a father.

The shadow being could be an implanted memory by either the greys or the reptiles. It's happened to me before. Shadow beings, at some point, are infact able to have a form of physical contact but I honestly don't believe they can reproduce. I had an expert on Shadow People try and convince me otherwise but it's scientifically imposable without the implementation of magic. I believe that through magic, sure they could impregnate a woman but for what reason? I still believe it would be only to implant their soul into another life form so that they may have an impact on the world which they've come to live.

Remember, Crowley was the expert on magic and / he was roaming the parts where shadow people love to dwell.

Sounds like a good movie. Alien shadow being impregnates the a woman and she bares duh na na... The Antichrist. Just don't name the baby Damien and maybe you'll be alright!

In all seriousness I think it's possible that a shadow person did impregnate because the expert I talked to said it had infact happened before. I still don't see it happening w/o the aid of some pretty heavy magical assistance.

Prolly an implanted memory.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by NobodiesClone63]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
I will strongly support what mystiq said here in this thread.

The precise reason why they would want to create a hybrid race? Who knows for sure. They must have their reasons. Maybe they're only trying to create a new race, to renew their own, to ensure our own future, etc. Who knows?

I get what your saying but when you look at some of these hybrids they don't look or act any better than most of the "average" humans in the world. I mean sure you can give a creature life and assume that everything afterwords is the result of the creation but I don't think that's true. When you create something your responsible not only for it's actions but for it's well being.

Heres an idea for all aliens that create life on our planet: Why not help your creation by giving it knowledge of it's true existence. We already know that they visit their "offspring" during certain important times of their life. Normally when the mind and body is changing and evolving. Why allow the creation to be dumb down and to stop it's natural evolution? Only a small portion of the human race is aloud to reach even half it's peak while the rest are put in this tiny box and told "This is your world. Live in it!" I don't blame the aliens for this but it just puts me in a tiff.

I understand the need and want to blend races from other planets but if it's not producing a better race then what for? If it's not going to happen openly then / why happen at all. It's frustrating.

Let's not be mistaken. I love aliens but so many questions exist in my own mind and their are so few answers. What is the need for hybrids!!! Is there race dying or do they want to help us evolve and it's another faction trying to keep the populace dumb and unevolved? Is this other faction human or alien? bah bah bah!

LoL anyways that's enuff confused ranting for now.

-Question everything.. Just remember the answers!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NobodiesClone63
(...)I get what your saying(...)

Nope you don't. What I say is that the hybrids are not those who are on earth. On earth are humans. Hybrids are created to be elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

If aliens live on earth then why not hybrids? I understood your point btw, just because I think differently than you on one subject it doesn't mean I don't understand another point you make somewhere else.

My point is that not ALL hybrids are taken back to the aliens homeworld.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
gosh this all sounds vaguely familar except for those black beings. They are usually after more soulful things not babies. I have never ever heard of them implanting anyone???? Odd????

[edit on 9-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
In vitro fertilization is commonplace on Earth. It's not that far out there of a technology. If you were abducted - this is the answer to your question of "How can I be pregnant."

I think the scary question is "With what?".... not "How?"

Be sure the docs know your story - dont cover it up. Even at the risk of ridicule, if there is something.. unnatural growing in you - you don't want to risk your life over it.

Good luck.

Don't listen to this knucklehead... he's trying to get you in some serious trouble.

If aliens are involved, the minute you say something to a doctor, I mean, they know all about that garbage and toss into the mental health ward. The last thing you say to a doctor or to a cop is the word "aliens". They instantly go into cover up mode.

Then without a pregnancy test or abortion, the aliens will just grab the fetus and everyone will just say that you're crazy.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

This "knucklehead" isn't trying to get anyone into trouble.

You can't be so paranoid to think that every doctor in North America is "in on the conspiracy?"

If a women is impregnated with something that she has strong reason to believe is obviously not human, then lying to her physicians isn't going to help her much, now is it?

But I guess it's better to suggest she endanger herself by just letting this thing (if it's real) grow inside of her instead of trying to find a way to remove it or cure it?

Yeah.

Smart.

Knucklehead indeed.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by mf_luder]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have a thought.
Does anyone on this board know of a doctor....

oh.
lost it.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If you are serious about what has happened to you I would suggest this to you.

"""DO NOT""" go to a Dr. that does not deal with abductee's. I suggest you U2U Springer to see if he knows or has any connections with people that he can suggest that will help you.

If this is Alien related you need this handled by the right people. I worked in a Hospital and I know how most Dr's work when dealing with this subject and you might just end up on meds and put in a location you can't get out of for awhile.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ok, but she's just taken a home pregnancy test. So, if she really is telling the truth about there being no father, she should go to a doctor. She should tell the truth, but when and if (there are a few that will actually give her a number of an abduction support group or a counselor working with abductees, but they are very rare indeed from what I've heard) he/she doesn't believe. Don't push it, or they may put her on meds.
If she's being honest and there is no father, then its insemination. And the pregnancy will cease just over 2 months, or between 2 and 3 months. But, the hybrid child is hers as well. This is heartbreaking for a woman, a mother. Also, if this is truly grey (and not black op) then this is fifth or more generation hybrids from what I've read, they look very human, in fact, I believe some have been mistaken for Nordic ets. If this does happen, she should meditate, and pray, and just ask, to see her child, to meet her child, to not lose touch with her child, for both her sake and her child's.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NobodiesClone63
[

I understand the need and want to blend races from other planets but if it's not producing a better race then what for? If it's not going to happen openly then / why happen at all. It's frustrating.

. What is the need for hybrids!!! Is there race dying or do they want to help us evolve and it's another faction trying to keep the populace dumb and unevolved? Is this other faction human or alien? bah bah bah!

I have to agree with you there. Aliens are TERRIBLE parents to humans and to hybrids. They have no idea. In fact if they were raising children/hybrids on earth their kids would be taken off them by the state.

I base this assumption on the 2 hybrids I have met in real life in real time on earth. They were the oddest couple of characters with terrible manners and no idea of how to behave. They were little better than animals succumbing to their animal instincts wherever they wished. Very odd.

So why are aliens making hybrids then not raising them right? Why dump these buffoons on earth for us to handle? Parenting is hard work if you want kids to grow up as decent human beings and those aliens are not doing their job. Unlike you, I dislike aliens intensely. They are not a creature that i admire or like in any way shape or form. They have no morals or sense of what is right or good. They are no more than interdimensional thugs roaming and raping and kidnapping intergallatically.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
So, if she really is telling the truth about there being no father, she should go to a doctor. She should tell the truth...

...If this does happen, she should meditate, and pray, and just ask, to see her child, to meet her child, to not lose touch with her child, for both her sake and her child's.

I think you sound very naive? Sorry. Firstly, I don't know any doctor in the whole world who would accept her story of being impregnated by an alien??? So I think this advice is very harmful to her. She would be locked up or medicated. Why would you say such a thing? That is very harmful advice.

Secondly, you seem to think asking an alien if you can see your child that they kidnapped from your womb, is going to change things? The only purpose of a mother meeting the hybrids is bonding. If a child doesn't have a love bond it dies. They have no interest in meetings unless it fits with their agenda.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I dont understand why people are making more of this then necessary.

IF....IF....this is true, all she has to do is go to a walk in clinic or planned parenthood and say: I think im pregnant, can you give me a test.

Home pregnancy tests are not always 100% reliable. I know this as fact and experience!

She doesnt have to answer ANY questions and they arent going to ask a lot of questions. They will ask: "when was the first day of your last period" so they can figure out how far along you might be. Shoot, she can lie if need be and say she has a boyfriend.

Not sure why the topic of alien, etc would even need to come up when getting tested.

Better safe the sorry....see a DOCTOR!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join