It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Worm Holes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My 8 year old son awoke this morning with an idea from his dreams about how to create a worm hole for instant travel to different points within time and space.

He actually asked 'me'(asif) if you place two Black holes and two white holes in NSEW positions opposite each other, if it would bend time and space to where you could travel instantaneously?

Apparently he dreamed that this is how time travel will be created in the future and that we will not only be able to create smaller simulated black and white holes here on the planet connecting points within time ans space to each other for travel within the planet but that we will also be connecting these portals in outer space to be able to visit and study other planets and eventually be able to mine for the properties which will be need for advanced space travel.

Then he said, "Im hungry, whats for breakfast?"

What do you think? Is it possible we could use technology such as the LHD to create these small black and white holes to make worm holes for time travel?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Personally I had never heard of a white hole. However, this from wikipedia:

Lorentzian wormholes known as Schwarzschild wormholes or Einstein-Rosen bridges are bridges between areas of space that can be modeled as vacuum solutions to the Einstein field equations by combining models of a black hole and a white hole.

What do you think?

...well, if you really want me to comment on something I had never heard of before today...assuming the basic concept is sound...

1) Why would you need two pairs?

2) Why NSEW positions? Space is three dimensional. Wouldn't it make more sense to place them at corners of a square?

3) How do you choose your destination?

4) According to the wiki, the theory suggests that a wormhole exists between the white and black holes. So...if that's true, you only need one of each and you're done. But you need one at both starting point and destination.

What do you think?

How about a question you'll be able to answer:

How did you respond to the event, immediately after and since? The way a parent resonds to a child can greatly affect their future decision making. Whether or not there was any validity to his ideas, and whether they were "given" to him or he simply dredged them up from his subconscious after having seen a movie like Disney's The Black Hole...either way he gave you an oportuntiy to participate in the sort of man he will eventually become by encouraging or discouraging certain types of thought. How did you you handle it?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well he has just come to me and asked if I had any responses to his dream theory? I will read your post to him.

I have to say that all of my children are among the brightest in Science and Math and I strongly encourage them to use it for the good of the whole.

The real science only begins when science and meditation meet.

Even Einstein was beginning to investigate this for himself before he died.

Thankyou for your help and direction. One of the reasons I am here on the forum.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A tetrahedron has 4 points, which when viewed from the proper angle are NSEW. (mathworld.wolfram.com...) It's the simplest 3d object.

White holes have been speculated on but science has yet to consider them a real possibility. Hopefully he'll have another dream with additional information.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Fascinating!

So what did you guys have for breakfast?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I have my son here and he thrilled with your questions, here are his frank and honest answers:

1. For stabilization.
2. See Kruels Tetrahedron example, this gave him the ability to answer your question. He says they would be placed at the base of the form.
3. You think it. You picture the place in your mind, go in and you are already at your destination, like mind reading.
4. See question number one.
5. No, I have not seen the movie or heard of it before, I was just thinking about space in my sleep on that night.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Vegetarian Sausage and homegrown eggs, hash browns. Juice and water and some sneaking of Halloween candy till I got caught. I tried to convince my Mom that a sucker is natural, lol!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Kruel! Looks more like your Avatar. Good to hear from you.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Vegetarian Sausage and homegrown eggs, hash browns. Juice and water and some sneaking of Halloween candy till I got caught. I tried to convince my Mom that a sucker is natural, lol!

Mmmm! You're making me hungry, any chance you could make me some breakfast?

On topic though, your son is probably on to something. Sooner or later he might be able to answer your question if he recieves messages like this in his dreams.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Heres a couple links that Might interest you.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Looking Glass, Pineal Gland, Stargates

And I put together a wide variety of Looking Glass testimony and determined that, in fact, there are also a variety of ancient Looking Glass devices, that the same group that landed in Roswell - which would be your P-45, ah, no, your P-22 future human lineage extraterrestrials if you go with Burisch’s testimony - that they actually traveled into the past: future ancestors of humans after 2012 where there was a very small gene pool -- that they traveled into the past and they built these devices which actually reverse-engineered the pineal gland in the brain.

The pineal gland in the brain is at the exact geometric center of the brain. It is a small area of water which has microclusters in it. Microclusters are little geometric clusters of minerals. And this water is shielded by the surrounding gland, electromagnetically.

And apparently the technology is so absurdly simple that all you have to do is shield off water from the conventional electromagnetic energy that we have in space/time and the water starts to be a gate into time/space, which is a realm in which time is just a direction you can point yourself in and travel through. And it’s an inversion of space, so that space becomes time and time becomes space. So you move through space here and you’re moving through time over there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thankyou so much for the links, they are amazing, I will share them with all of my children.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would say that kid of yours has hit paydirt though however unlikely it sounds the more reponsible we become as intelligent people, the more likely we will be able to handle such truths. Been gone for awhile nice to chat with you.

More then possible for the few willing to make such bold adventures.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
wow that story is great cuz i had the same idea, once while dozing off in my physics class in college. I came to a conclusion of having only one pair but perhaps 2 also works. The way i see it is all matter must have a counterpart of antimatter for mathematical purposes. 0=-1+1 is what i'm saying. I think once we are able to manipulate dark matter this space travel concept can be a viable project.
Warping space comes straight from einstein and elaborated in string theory. We're just too caught up on 3 dimensional space which works for electricity and magnetism, but fails on gravity (why should gravity be so weak in comparison, more dimensions to maneuver). Furthermore, why should space have 3 dimensions and time have 1? I guess what i'm going with here is that there are plenty of scientific phenomena that can't be explained by classical physics and we need to explore other models.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

If you're feeding your kids breakfasts like that, no wonder they are smart.
Genes have a lot to do with it, but they need the right food to, especially at the start of the day.

I hope you can keep them off fluoridated water too.
I always knew it was bad, but I didn't realise, until taking my family off it 6 months back, just how much it was slowing our brains down. Now it's pure water, even for cooking.

We love playing Boggle, and suddenly all our scores started improving.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
So what did you guys have for breakfast?

More important....what did you feed that kid just before beddy-bye time? Tell me please; 'cause I'm stocking up.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I will have my son come back to further "The Braden Theory" as he calls it. He is So excited to talk with real people, Science minded people about his thoughts dreams and ideas.

Again last night he was sleeping in my bed and just talking up a storm. I nestled in and heard him frustratingly telling someone, "I SAID within the circle you will see a Rainbow.!! Do you follow me now???

He awoke refreshed and in great spirits ready to head for school...

I will ask him about it later this afternoon.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Popcorn, tea and cookies of course!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
no it would't work, because the exit point would never be known, oh and the vehicle would completely be torn apart, those space vacuums and such, oh and if the exit point could be predicted the vehicle wouldn't be strong enough

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi this is Braden, and I wanted to talk with some of you about my ideas. I did not remember my dream last night but it made me feel very good to hear my Mom tell me what I was saying in my sleep.

I wanted to tell you about the triangle thing which has three sides, the tetrahadron, has three sides instead of two. If you look at it from a different direction it has different dimensions to it. If you look at it from above there are four right?

I am going to take a look at some of the links you provided and see if it helps me make sense of my ideas.

MOm: Do you think that time travel will be possible in your life time?

B.: Yes. I think if you get enough energy to make a piece of a black hole you will be also able to contain it in a stable enviroment and then do the same with the white. Each point will be stablized and you will be onto a new way of travel.

Harnessing energy from say for instance lightning. You have to start with lots of atoms. The energy from the lightning mixed with the atoms will probably make thousands of pieces of atoms. Which continues to expand and grow in to millions of atoms moving in all directions.

I think that the fake ones in the lab are going to be too weak and only from our known dimension. You will have to take a piece of a real natural black hole and then it will be the next dimension needed for time travel.

Does any one have any ideas how we can suck out a piece of a natural black hole? And of course a white hole? White holes are invisible but we have ways of seeing them in certain areas of space.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

I did not mean a vehicle , a space continum that can withstand all the pressure into one place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join