It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown "Structures" Tugging at Universe, Study Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So I went to this National Geographic article news.nationalgeographic.com... and read it up. And I cannot believe that people fall for it.

Let's take a few of the statements the researchers make in NG:

"this motion is caused by structures well beyond the current cosmological horizon,”
The researchers admitted that they have no proof of anything over the hill, they merely speculate and most probably are going to have those speculations published as facts.

“The clusters were all moving at the same speed—nearly 2 million miles (3.2 million kilometers) an hour —and in a single direction.”
As there is no difference between the “movement speed” of the galaxies, there is no proof of movement. If there was a difference between even one of those galaxies and the rest, it could prove movement, yet still not whether one galxy or all galaxies, nor in which direction(-s) the movement is. Also, as there is no proof of point of arrival, there is nothing to test movement, or speed or direction against. This train is rushing down the track at 0Mph/Kph.

There also seems to be no background radiation-print to indicate movement of any kind.

I believe that this "scientific theory" which cannot been proven inside a laboratory, is a means to turn peoples' belief away from the Creator God and to get them into believing that evolution is true.

I have a theory that most people do not like to hear when it goes against their scientific research:

God created all.
The universe seems to be expanding, because the methods of measuring it have changed.
The universe is not moving as there is no proof, but there needs to be more evidence fabricated to support evolution (just added to my theory).
And dark matter and dark energy are so called, because people do not wish to believe in the existence of spirits, especially God the Creator.

(Of course, evil spirits are easy to believe in – thanks, Hollywood and co.)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Smit

Is there a way to change the subject line? This is my second thread, and i just learned something about the subject line.

No plagiarism intended there...

[edit on 2008/11/8 by J.Smit]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Add to your exsisting thread, you cant start another thread about the same subject..

Oh sorry you want to change the title.. Just go to edit, and you can change it..

[edit on 22/06/2008 by Truther]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by J.Smit
I have a theory that most people do not like to hear when it goes against their scientific research:

God created all.

If God created all then didn't God create all of our scientific research?

Sorry I don't have anything to add concerning the astronomical cosmology stuff. Out of my scope.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Please add your comments to the previous thread which is already discussing this topic.

It can be found here.

Closing this one.

new topics

top topics

join