It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU on US participation in EULEX mission to Kosovo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

EU on US participation in EULEX mission to Kosovo

www.eulex-kosovo.eu

On 22 October 2008, "the Agreement on the Participation of the United States of America
in the European Union Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo" entered into force. This is a
distinctive case of the United States participating in a civilian European Security and
Defense Policy (ESDP) mission

The European Union and the United States have a common desire to work together to
support the development of Kosovo's democratic standards, in particular the strengthening
of an independent and multi-ethnic rule of law system. The deployment of the European
Union Rule of Law Mission (EULEX) throughout Kosovo is of benefit to all the
communities in Kosovo. It is critical for international efforts to deepen rule of law in
Kosovo in order to contribute to greater stability in the region. Deployment of EULEX
staff is continuing apace and EULEX’s initial operational capability is expected to be
declared at the start of December 2008.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.eulex-kosovo.eu
english.people.com.cn
news.yahoo.com

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What is not being said in this initial statement is the US has pledged police (military) support in this mission. This support would be over seen by EU officials. Also included in this statement is the desire to implement a European Union Rule of Law within Kosovo. So we have the US giving military use to the EU for its own mission and turning complete control over to them. This is being done to further spread Europes ideal world into other countries. I am posting a couple other informative links on the matter as well. My question to all is, why would we hand over control of our military forces to another group of nations?

www.eulex-kosovo.eu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Because that's how it's done in the modern world. All nations do this in any of the various regions of unrest. It's called Peacekeeping. Unfortunately, it is as dangerous these days as war.

Honestly, I can't say that I'm particularly impressed with the behavior of US troops. I don't think they should be used in any peacekeeping efforts. They are a danger to the civilian populations. Please don't ask me to cite examples. It will break my heart to have to search and list them all. All those poor people (too many of them young girls ... need I say more?)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
No your right. The things I heard come out of some of their mouths, and the way they treated the elderly women and men broke my heart and filled me with rage. I saw a video where they shot a man on a bike etc etc etc.

Are you kidding me? MODERN times. oh im so sure. I wish we could suddenly be in the year 2050 when all is said and done. I bet you would want to slap your self. Are you kidding me? Please, if you dont see an obviouse trend in everyone helping out. and peace breeds peace, and violence breeds violence. People are born happy and full of wonder.

In the eye of a baby, when nothing has been done to hurt them or dull their humanity. They don't become violent. They are curious, and they giggle. You become sad, and angry for a reason. These are people who would rather have their voices heard, than to have their fathers tortured, mothers widowed, and sisters raped!

And Im already disgusted with "THE COURSE" you know that bs plan that says after we TERRORIZE innocent citizens in their own country then they will be peaceful. NO
and MODERN?

Modern would be a man with a just understanding of the world.
a man of law.

Not this scared spineless bunch of gangs I see forming all over the world with their own respective bank, to hold all that heavy cash they stole from innocent people. Can you believe this, MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Im telling you, Hitlers problem was that he was too evil too fast. He should have won the world and then DID away with all of our silly rights. I mean we are modern, and what kind of modern idealology is freedom. why dont we let a huge european union enforce their right to tax the hell out of us.

All i know is that I pay taxes on everything that I buy, and then some because I drink alcohol, and i smoke. Now I work 6 days a week. six days i show up to this place i dont want to be cause i need the money, Now i could have already moved on if the IRS didnt tax half my paycheck.

WHo ever has the money has the power, and I'm sure they don't give a rats ass about Kosovo, its just in the way of some PIPE they want to lay. WHICH is why afgahnistan... just read the article if they cared about afgahnistan they would not be killing innocent civillians, at their wed

top topics

join