It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice Obama's tone today @ 1st Press Conference?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Possum Roadkill
reply to post by eradown

Oh, Ok. more mystery. I would guess that you are talking about some alien life form, or maybe beings from the future. Ok sure, don't tell anyone. Keep it to yourself. Who knows, maybe I'm one of them, keeping an eye on you because you know the truth.

You presume wrong. The people behind all this appear human enough, but they just lack that essence which makes humanity wonderful. When the worst happens make sure you are not with their ilk for they will be driven to cannibalism.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
You really need to look at pictures of Texas law enforcement on the web. Texas law enforcement is a mixture of all races. They are all really blue inside and it does not matter if you happen share the same pigmentation as the officer who pulled you over for speeding ;you are the enemy. They are trained to have a them versus us mentality ,that is police versus everyone else ,and even if the training does not take ,they develop that attitude after some drunk beats them up badly.

I live in Texas.

I didn't say they were all white supremacists, and if this is what I hinted at then please understand that wasn't my intention at all. I'm not on some police bashing mission.

Like I said, it's all over the South. You can choose to see the situation, or ignore it completely. It's your choice.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Me think Bush is not stupid, he just doesn't follow direction well, and to think he was a fighter jet pilot

The media and obama's friends are definitely spinning this in a more positive tone, Obama looked awful in that speech, awful as in lacking in confidence.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Have any of you ever worked hard to get something and when you finally
achieved success, the thing you wanted wasn't so good after all? I obsessed
over getting Sharon away from the other guys and making her my own for
3 long years. Almost immediately after we got married and she gave me her
"Honey Do" list, I said to myself, "Holy Spit", what did I get myself into. Now,
19 years later, I'm glad we got married, but it was a shock at first.

That's exactly the way Prez-elect Obama looked during his first News
Coference. When he made that strange comment about Nancy Regan holding
seances in the White House, I knew that he was no longer enjoying himself.
The chase was fun, but after learning the ENORMOUS amount of burden that
he will soon be saddled with, Obama seemed to want to say, "Look guys, this
was all fun, but let's give John McCain the Presidency...uhh..OK?"

I read in a Political Blog last night that over 600 of the organizations that
Candidate Obama promised things to in return for their help, have called
him to find out what his timetable is for keeping the promises. Add that
stress to all the other things we've been talking about in this thread. It
will be interesting to see if the President Elect looks more acclimated to the
task(s) when he meets with President Bush at the Whitehouse on Monday.
I bet President Bush takes Obama into a private room, gives him a hug
of sympathy and then begins to laugh his arse off.
-cwm

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't buy the "he's tired" excuse.

This man has been campaigning for over two years. He had a long, drawn out battle for the DNC nomination, then a bitter, difficult race to win the presidency.

Does anyone ever remember seeing him look tired or distracted in the past two years?

I've never once seen him look anything but polished and fresh looking. I can guarantee you that any day of the last month of campaigning was much more taxing physically than anything since then. I would assume he's probably gotten more sleep since Tuesday than he has in the past year.

So it doesn't make sense that he's tired from campaigning. My guess is that he is emotionally exhausted with understanding where we are as a nation.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I tend to think this is what happened to Bush as well. Honestly, most of these guys, i.e presidents, have tied hands. This country is ruled by a shadow government. The people we think are in control are nohing more than figureheads and scapegoats.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Uh,uh....
Honestly though, there is only so much you can say about having or not having a dog...uh,......

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Graystar

He made a 30 minute speech without a teleprompter. He did not look down once. Bush couldn't do a 1 minute speech without one. This guy is very intelligent. It's too bad he is being handed over a country that falling apart due to bad economic policy of the republican party.

He didnt look down once!!!???
Did you even watch the speech he gave?? He was looking down at his transcript of the speech every two seconds!!! And dont forget, it's easy to be an 'armchair president' and gripe about how Bush and the Republicans have ruined everything, but in the meanwhile have no idea what it takes to be in their shoes!

Obama did look a little haggard, and stumbled quite a bit, but when you think of the position hes in at the moment, it's not so strange. Hes sure got a lot of things to do......first of which is to prove to people like me that hes fit for the job in the first place!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by marg6043

I tend to think this is what happened to Bush as well. Honestly, most of these guys, i.e presidents, have tied hands. This country is ruled by a shadow government. The people we think are in control are nohing more than figureheads and scapegoats.

The state department is deep dark and powerful. They've been monopolized by the same line of thinking since the 1930s'. The political parties are just out on the dance floor. State plays the music.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
He's had time to recover if he was tired. I don't think he's tired. As a President, even a President elect has to maintain a Professional Front at all times during a rigorous schedule, and this was not that by all means. This was like you or I getting up there and saying his speech --confused, scared, nervous, unsure and trying to hide it all. It's like he's a different person at this press conference.

Would be VERY interesting to compare other 1st Press Conferences from other Presidents after their Election Speech to see if they were as rattled as Obama appears to be here.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Knowing that most of, if not all, the people behind the groups that run things, such as Bilderberger, CFR and the Tri-Lateral Commission, are white, it strikes me odd that they would find it advantageous at this time to have a president with some ethnicity since the last 43 have been white.

Obama had a meeting where he was told what his role would be and what the script would play out. But now that script has been changed and he did not like the "changes". TPTB took Obama's campaign mantra of "change" and did literally that. I 100% believe that TPTB leave nothing to chance and have 100% contingency and 100% containment on Obama.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Obama has just been told that like Bush he is going to have to set there and pretend to read a pet goat story while not just 3000 but potentially 300,000 of his fellow Americans will be sacrificed by The Globalists in a False Flag event in order to use Biden's "generated crisis" to kick off the next leg of the Wars for Oil/nat. gas/Israel/ bases/$$$.

And then he's going to have to get up in front of the American people like Bush did and pretend "they did it cuz they hate our freedom", lie through is teeth, while he tells America they need to accept Martial law and send their loved ones out to fight a synthetic enemy for the sake of our 'homeland'.

Might put a bit of a damper on the best of Spirits.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
He's probably pretty stressed out. He just got elected to be president in a time where most will fail. Soon, the world will be on his shoulders. If he can't turn things around, it will all be blamed on him - regardless of fault.

If he's not stressed out, there's something wrong with him.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Oh man! Gotta feel sorry for the guy if there’s truth in all the spooky speculative conspiracy theories here. His innocence towards certain things he was unaware of may gain him some admiration in the short run but will also prove how naïve he really was. He better really be blessed with messianic powers or else.

I wonder if I’ll be like a groom getting cold-feet on his wedding day comes January? Or if he goes through, Lord knows what he’ll take the oath for? Can he be the real maverick?

But anyway, since theses Globalists, Bilderbergers, reptilians bastards, freemason Satanists, skulls&bones&thugs&harmony, are never to be recon with, what is there for the masses to do? Isn’t it already a lost battle when there’s a shadow government inside the government, which is controlled by another government outside of any government, which is made of faceless invincible evil doers? Shouldn’t we be throwing the towel and just await the Apocalypse?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
biden's bald spot should be an INTERNATIONAL CRISIS

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

yea m8
I was thinking the same thing, wold be good to get all the last videos of former presidents 1st address before and after, could be a good comparison. cheers

kirky
peace

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
, it's plain old stress probably. ...a little tired/worked up/stressed too

Geeeze ... stressed and tired and worked up? ... and that's only after ONE briefing by the CIA. God help us when he becomes POTUS if he's not able to handle even one briefing very well, let alone to actually do the freak'n job.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

He probably finally figured out he's in a pay grade way over his ability.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join