It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
My friend and I were talking about area 51 today, and came up with a little idea. I would like to hear your comments on it. Okay well what do you think about the Idea of constructing a rc vehical that looks like tumbleweed. You might be able to put an rc car in a piece of tumbleweed or something, but we were thinking more of a sphere that moves it around. Of course it would have your camera, and all that good stuff. Just a little idea that i thought was neat.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would bet that your little RC car would be blown up by the MPs patrolling the area.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I also think they might get a little suspicious when your tumbleweed is moving and others are not.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
the root of the idea is good, but im sure the RF signals would be detected by monitoring devices.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
bad idea. just send a paper airplane equipped with high powered cloaking devices. they'll never notice.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
mabye you could look around outside, but i dont think anyone will hold the door open for a tumbleweed.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Haha that would be great to set the tumbleweed camera out on a day with no wind...they see tumbleweed zooming past them at like 20mph, and the one next to it is stationary, haha thats a funny picture. Yeah I sort of wondered about the security detecting RF signals. So anyways this wasnt meant to be too serious, just for a laugh.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
They will trace the RC signal back to the control device in your hand so damm quick it will make your head spin. I predict either jail or being beaten to within an inch of your life or both!

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Uh, you'd better crouch down some, your legs are showing...

Sorry, it's been one of those days in the office.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What about a slow moving rock? I'm serious. A fist sized hollow rock with a wireless 2.4 gHz camera and rc car frame. It could work....theoretically, of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Aren't the motion sensors out there sensitive enough to pick up even a slow-moving object? The new micro UAVs would work though, the dragonfly or whatever flying insect they're working on in California.

Determine the (if any) prevailing breed of flying insect and replicate it.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here's a pic of my rock stealth vehicle.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Dark, actually thats a good idea i never thought about it man. Maybe its possible that it will take time and im guessing the new small home type uav's like someone said would be detected by radar how about like a fly design im just thinking up stuff

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
nice idea darklanser but its gotta be able to take anyfin the terrain throws at it and isnt the base sumfin like 15 miles within the border. thats some battery u gotta have or some sorta solar panel. but i havnt seen many rocks with them built in yet

funny thread anyway keep it up

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
They will trace the RC signal back to the control device in your hand so damm quick it will make your head spin. I predict either jail or being beaten to within an inch of your life or both!

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by dreamrebel]

That would be my thought,
or maybe they would then use YOU, subscorpio for mind control experiements.
Let us know how it works out
, if you can

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I got an Idea.

Dress up like an alien and run backwards.

They will think you are trying to escape and take you back inside.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
HAHA titian that is a funny picture... I was thinking for awhile and finally came up with the best...way...ever to sneak into area 51, just check the link out, and you will see how stealth-like we could be.

www.ballisticproducts.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Patience is a virtue...

In order to successfully complete a mission such as this, slow going is the key to everything. If you rush the place, either with personnel or technology, you will fail.

I personally like the HATV (Holographic All Terrain Vehicle). You could develop a small ATV with holographic capabilities, which would be programmable to maintain a sufficient level of concealment.

The HATV could be programed to simulate multiple environment scenarios, thus emulating the surroundings, without the cosmetic modification of the vehicle itself.

The HATV could be remotely controlled by satellite, and may operate at distances exceeding conventional remote controlled devices. Satellite could be provided by any local radio station, and with the right amount of money, may be moved over Nevada for this specific purpose. All information passing through the surveillance equipment mounted on the HATV would be relayed via transmitter to the satellite, which in turn would be broadcast across the world. This way, even "if" the unit was detected, which is highly unlikely considering the sophistication of this particular unit, it's recordings would not be local, therefore eliminating any threat of loss of intelligence from the capture of the HATV.

What do you guys think? Am I a genius or what?

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
What do you guys think? Am I a genius or what?

Mr. M

Mr. M, you are a nutjob!

I like that. 30 years of R&D and billions of dollars later, we can find out that there's nothing there to get excited about.

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
HAHAHA!!!

C'mon, man! You have to admit that it is a BRILLIANT idea. This is about the only way it would work, and even if there wasn't anything in there, would you rather NOT take the chance and never know...

Mr. M

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join