It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I really don't think it would be hard for them to trace an rf signal that powerful (it would have to be).

You'd be better of if you programmed your rock or tumbleweed or whatever to go a certain distance toward the base and stop. After it runs the calculated distance toward the base it sends pictures back in short bursts. After it snaps a few, it goes forward a little more and takes a few more pictures.

Also, if you could hide the motors and inards in a vacuum it would greatly reduce the electromagnetic "noise".

Even one picture like this and you'll be a hero, and a spy.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why don't we make one thats coated on the inside with the stuff they coat stealth planes with? that way all electric stuff from the inside would reflect back and be absorbed by black paper or something.

I was thinking of something like 10,000 super fast little spider thingiesmade of titanium alloys or somthing rushing at them, equipped with super high power lasers so get inside the facility and super accurate paralyzing darts, so that the guards still stand but cant do anything. Then we get a remote camera hooked up to a satellite and broadcast. Would take no longer than 5 mins? Theyd never know what hit em?

Or... why dont we have a nano digger? it moves UNDER the ground? then pops up in each facility and snap snap, then dissapears again. They would never find it, and once it got out of the area it could send the pics to us?

Xon

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think they have sensor that will discover your rc vehical. And I doent think that the rc vehical have a so good range.

<< 1   >>

join