It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Excuse my ability to write, I'm slightly inebriated, but I feel compelled to share this.

The best conspiracy ladies and gentlemen (mostly gentlemen
) : CNN.

Why is CNN the best conspiracy. It's a well known fact that CNN does not report anything truthfully. They have in fact been caught on many accounts for fraudulent reportings.... the main one that comes to mind is the account of the Russian attack on Georgia. They used some footage a student took of a bombarded and abandoned town for his class, using it as "evidence" of Russia's brutality in the whole dilemma. Don't get me wrong. Russian marauders were in my opinion intolerable, and I'm not surprised; Coming from a russian background I'm well aware of the Russian (for lack of better words) hate of America for their victory in the cold war.
Never the less, I've noticed something fundamental about CNN. Although they address a very broad subject of news, including 9/11 conspiracies, alien and ufo conspiracies, and just about almost (except for the really out there conspiracies) anything, they ALWAYS take a 'joking' air about it.

CNN is the best, most effective conspiracy out there. They report everything to some sort of hidden agenda. NWO? Perhaps. Shadow Government, no doubt in my mind.

Whaddayah think about that? eh?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ted Turner, the founder of CNN had an agenda, and extremely liberal one, when he founded CNN. At one time, I watched CNN faithfully. Then I began questioning some of the commentary I was hearing, as well as the semantics that were used in reporting stories. I decided to quit watching for a while, then check back in. After I had given my mind a few months to clear(I only watched local news and that was mainly for local weather forcasts)I came back and gave it another try. Guess what? CNN has a NWO agenda.
When I was at work on Nov 3rd and 4th, I was bombarded by CNN. (It is the only TV news station available to my patients.) I was amazed at the over the top rhetoric coming from everyone on air. Wolf Blitzer sounded like he was calling a football game.
When I got home, I compared Fox with CNN. (I know everyone here hates Fox, but at least Fox just reported. There wasn't any over the top commentary. Just straight reporting.
(I think a lot of people here have a problem with someone just reporting the news. And yes, Juan Williams, a Fox news contributor who works for NPR, was noticiably moved when the race was called for Obama. He wasn't censored, nor was he questioned or rediculed when his voice cracked while talking about Obama's victory.
CNN may well be the best "purloined letter" conspiracies out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Don't blame the news station itself, but those that filter the news in which they receive and are ordered to report.
And if you think such a place does not exist...do some homework.
Quite a bit of Orwellian tactics used methinks.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That is basically what I said. A straight news story comes in. The bare facts are handed over to someone who writes the story. It is then handed over to the next guy in line who puts the appropriate liberal slant on it. Finally the news reader, (Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, Miles O'Brian) puts their liberal twist to it and deliver it with the appropriate gravity or levity to sway the viewers. If you read the transcript, it is quite easy to pick out the facts from the liberal slant.
But there are honest reporters out there who try to tell the story the way it is supposed to be told. In the immortal words of Joe Friday, "Just the facts ma'am, Just the facts.!"

top topics

join