It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More strange lights...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
A continuation of another thread that posted a couple of weeks ago. For those who haven't read, the basic story was this: I saw two lights in the sky. Well, theyre back. This time, though, I saw three blinking lights, much clearer than before, and about ten minutes elapsed between when I went in to grab my camera and when I came back, even though I felt like I stood outside for only thirty seconds or a minute, at the most. All three lights were stationary but were definately flashing different colors faster than an airplane would, going from red to blue to yellowish to white over and over again.

So tell me: To the people that live near me (Southwestern Virginia), Has anyone else seen these strange blinking lights? Has anyone seen them that doesn't live near me? Am I totally out of my mind?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I live in Eastern Kentucky and have also noticed some flashin lights the other night while me and my father-in-law was on the porch drinking a few suds. We thought it was a plane at first but it just hovered there, We where out there for about two hours and it never moved.

new topics

join