It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 ways a NWO can emerge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
5. Conspiracy Theorists such as myself mixed in with a Global Econmic Crash

The public hears about this kind of subject so much now, that it's almost helping the elite people behind the scenes instead of hurting them. Seriously. I've seen several people now welcome the idea of a One-World Currency and getting rid of religion all together that I feel like I've actually helped the elite instead of getting the public to awaken to the danger they face.

We discuss 9-11, the NWO, and all the Secret Societies so much, that the average person is starting to think of us as part of the problem. I've been told on several occasions: "How is a NWO bad?", "It's impossible that 9-11 was an inside job, too many people would have to be in on it" , "All these secret societies have good intentions".

Come on people... The NWO knew a truth movement would come about, They even helped spawn it for some reason. (Do we not agree that Alex Jones has an agenda here?)

It's almost that now we've presented the 'evil' agenda behind the NWO... Most people reject the idea of it being 'evil' and then further debate that how tearing down our Borders across the globe would actually be a great idea!

Bottom Line
The Truth Movement is helping the NWO...

On the flip side of how the Truth Movement could be helping the NWO... would suggest that America is becoming the Fourth (and Final) Reich.

To understand this you must read this link.

mysite.verizon.net...

Basically... Let's suggest that we expose 9-11 as an inside job... I believe it's a global inside job,... but it will be blamed on America in the end... and the world will have to unite to defeat America (thus causing the NWO).

4. A Virus / Epidemic / Plague

People always say... The U.S. military won't kill it's own people. I beg to differ in this situation. A World Wide Plague can only bring about a World Wide Solution. This is when you see not only FEMA camps, but UN camps. This will be the way Population Reduction happens, those that survive will have to be chipped to ensure that they are not infected.

3. Alien Invasion / Asteroid threats

I believe it will happen. I just also think the Alien Invasion will be an Inside Job

I guess I have her to thank for this theory... Too Bad she still thinks the Aliens are real.

However the Astroid threat... Hence my name "2029" Could be real. On April Friday the 13th The world will see the power of an Asteroid comeing close to earth... And it might just possibly come back exactly 7 years later on 2036.

Apophis Asteroid. Could this be the 7 years of tribulation? Maybe. So we could see a NWO for only 3 and half years.

2. WWIII - The Aftermath

USA, Isreal, Iran, Iraq, Venezuela, Russia, Pakistan, North Korea, Afghanistan, Syria, and whoever else you want to name all go to war and who's ever left will be in charge of the NWO.

1. (False Flag) DIRTY BOMB in THE USA. / Martial Law established in USA

Do we need to go into detail what will result if one dirty bomb, or nuke goes off in the USA?

I already know the outcome...

But I guess Martial Law is more important to me than the NWO right now...

Mark My Words... You can't have a NWO before Martial Law in America. Martial Law must happen first.

new topics

join