It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To bail out GM is to betray humankind--here's why

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Will the new occupiers of the White House betray us? To “bail out” the Goldman-Sachs mafia, then turn around and ask to “bail out” GM is to betray all of humankind. Both companies are small-brained dinosaurs that must go if we are to survive.

Let me explain. In his book The Sampson Option, Sy Hersh meticulously details how Goldman Sachs spear-headed the effort to sneak US nuclear weapons materials to Israel, thus igniting the current H-bomb arms race throughout the Mideast. Israel could easily have prevailed there with US jets and hardware, but no, Goldman wanted Israel to hoard A-bombs, then H-bombs in underground bunkers. Why, on Earth, would Israel need 200 nuclear bombs (and growing)? If we ignore our role as global citizens and act as though we don’t need to STOP nuclear weapons proliferation, from such perspective Israel could get by with only five bombs. All the rest are entirely useless. They’ll never be used. They’re meant to be monstrous totems—to both fuel the Israeli public’s sense that if they have to, they can wipe out tens of millions of their neighbors, a cruel and dangerous attitude. And nukes can be used to put fear in every Israeli—if YOU cross those golden rope lines and wander onto “security” turf, then just imagine the force that will be trained on you.

And GM? Who owns it? The Du Pont family has owned the largest percentage of GM ever since the 1930’s when they used WWI war booty to take it over. And who are those DuPonts, who Nancy Pelosi and other weak-kneed Democrats are thinking about giving billions--to “bail out” GM? A Bidermann-DuPont, the part of the family that got royalist French money to found DuPont’s gunpowder monopoly, actively encouraged states of the South to secede just before the Civil War (historians write that the majority there didn’t want to). Then DuPonts cashed in on the war and took possession of southern terra.

DuPonts bought Opel from Nazi Germany, then made Opel troop carriers to ferry Hitler’s troops across Europe. A family admiral, Sam DuPont, asked his superior if he could let his sailors loot China along with British Opium War sailors who were shooting up China in order to make it buy their opium. Like the GM bailout, it was just business, after all. DuPont Chemical signed monopoly patents exchanges with (Rockefeller investment) I.G. Farben corp. of Nazi Germany during Hitler’s reign of terror. I.G. Farben made Zyklon B, the gas used to kill so many Jews in gas chambers. The DuPont agreement with I.G. Farben was about getting more money, more influence, more power and control—over people like you in the end. Want to resuscitate that GM monopoly, or let it die and force a split-up of smaller companies to re-tool and make smaller cars (no more Hummers and SUV’s that use 2-4 X the gas your car uses)?

DuPonts endorsed Mussolini and funded propaganda to warn about “the Jew peril,” just when Hitler was thinking about what to do with the eugenics data that he got from US researchers (Rockefellers funded Auschwitz Dr. Josef Mengele’s eugenics work in Germany, at the time). And in 1934 right after Hitler’s Night of the Long Knives in which he killed ex-chancellor Fritz Papen and hundreds who opposed Nazi blood terror, DuPonts combined with Morgan (yes, now featured in Morgan-Chase after merging with Rockefeller’s bank) to fund an attempt to “remove” Franklin Roosevelt from power by arming and paying disgruntled vets of WWI to move on Washington. The plan was modeled on fascist veterans organizations, elsewhere, but Gen. Smedley Butler exposed the plot in Congressional hearings.

Years earlier, DuPont-owned United Fruit Co. had paid Colombian soldiers who massacred striking banana plantation workers at Cienega, a town that Gabriel Garcia Marquez and historian J. Fred Rippy helped to make famous. US naval ships waited offshore to remove the shot-up, bloody villagers before they could talk too much. Remember now, it was really a DuPont family massacre, not merely a corporate thing. Corporations are simple-minded paper “societies” used to make equally simple-minded brown-noses in Congress (and in your village) think that mass murder by the American Borghias, DuPonts and Rockefellers at Miners Creek in Colorado several years earlier, are done anonymously. It’s like when the king’s troops raped and massacred people in one village, then invited your village to take their livestock. DuPont owned United Fruit put its money into many of the key operatives who figured in the Kennedy assassination, by the way. Dealey-plaza photo’d Gen. Ed Lansdale, who specialized in shooter teams, was a protégé of DuPont United Fruit employee-turned-CIA-chief Allen Dulles. *Dulles’ brother John helped get tons of ethyl lead additive to keep those Nazi troop carriers running in Europe, by the way. Small world, isn’t it? Dulles family money was from Rockefeller.

DuPonts funded the Black Legion, goon terror squads in Michigan who were used to beat up and kill strikers there, people like Michael Moore’s relatives, after all. So, to bail out GM is to be the village oaf who, instead of calling for an end to the Borghia terror, doffs a bloody hide on his head and calls for more of it. Nancy Pelosi moved for martial law privileges to prevent Congress from reading legislation before voting on it just 5-7 weeks ago, when Bush said the sky was falling. Now she’s talking about resuscitating the DuPont monster, GM, so that it can level entire many more villages elsewhere. Care for a sip of the family wine? It goes down like a fine, vintage “Moulin” (melt water gushing down to sever entire ice shelves of Antartica, due to GM Hummer-fed global warming).

United Fruit, no the DuPont family (they own GM, remember), used its goons to create what are known as death squads in Guatemala, which then spread to other DuPont (and Rockefeller) family investments like El Salvador, Honduras, and Argentina. When soldiers in Argentina raped young, unconscious truth-tellers in Argentina by the thousands, and then pushed them unconscious from helicopters to drown in the ocean, it was simply continuing the DuPont and Rockefeller family tradition. Both families toasted the killer regimes there.

And after a (Rockefeller CFR/Trilateral-planned) massacre of an estimated 500,000 left and labor family members in Indonesia under Suharto, a DuPont-interest, Uniroyal Corp., used the grief-stricken family members in Indonesia as slave labor for years on Uniroyal rubber plantations there. I’ve seen canals in Jakarta where some of the thousands of Chinese were then butchered and dumped into the water—for being too competitive as business owners.

It was another DuPont family gain, soon to strike again in East Timor, and elsewhere. There were many, many more massacres in the name of DuPont family “corporations.” Fast forward to the present: the first big oil company to sign on for taking away Iraq’s national oil and drilling it as their own was DuPont-owned Conoco. *Do you really want to hear more of this, or would you rather just forget it all, have a drink or two, and hope that you, too, might be permitted to pal along and eat cheese with Nancy Pelosi on a fine DuPont family estate, maybe a lush Manhattan penthouse if Joe Biden gets invited to the party?

Guess whose banks gorge on huge, literally huge narcotics profits that cycle into the US from places like Bin Laden’s old hangout, Afghanistan? DuPont family banks (Citicorp is where they’ve kept the lion’s share of DuPont family loot) and Rockefeller’s Chase were busted for big narco-launder back in the 80’s. There was no doubt, they had to know it was drug money launder (millions in cash deposits that violated federal reporting laws). Now why would a respectable family that let US mafioso launch to the Bay of Pigs from DuPont family land in Guatemala, why would THEY have anything to do with big narco trafficking?

“Would you mind stepping away from the golden ropes, please? Sir, I said step away from the ropes!” (reaching for a Taser).

Do you really think that the families of Borghia-massacred villagers centuries ago would have voted to keep the Borghias in power, had they been given a choice? That’s what Nancy Pelosi and whoever fronts for a GM bailout is asking you to do--in other words, don’t worry about “the past.” The millions killed by Hitler, the fact that DuPont family kill in Guatemala alone is probably equal to, or greater than all of the people killed in the Borghia terror in Renaissance Italy. Pelosi wants you to just sit back and shut the hell up, please. Think about “jobs,” instead, even though most of GM’s real manufacturing has moved to places like Mexico and Vietnam, or China. Have a little cheese ball—it’s got some wine in it. Wink, wink!

So what are they really like, those most-steeped in human blood among the DuPont family (hey, we’re talking GM, folks!)? Are some of (not all) the women neatly blinkered, perhaps compulsive name droppers, women who wear those once-only Saks outfits while sipping numbly at brandy that would put Kim Il-Sung’s $240 per bottle habit to shame? What do they think when cousin John DuPont executes his “wrestler” trainer on the estate, assuming that it’s okay to kill the little people—you just call someone to dispose of the body then merely hint at things your family has done if police call? Do DuPont men laugh suggestively when someone compares a politician to Jack Kennedy? It’s an inside joke, of course.

Or do they keep a low profile--like they do when mixing with men like Seward Prosser Mellon, a fellow grouse-hunting board member who’s cited as being the Mellon responsible for that sex-slave shock-and-torture dungeon Cathy O’Brien referred to as Charm School, a Youngstown OH greystone mansion used in the so-called Monarch program to electroshock and pain-condition people like O’Brien’s daughter Kelly, and many, many others?

What do you do when the empire is crumbling, the world trying to politely suggest as Desmond Tutu did, that we shouldn’t really want to invade other nations based on lies then scatter depleted uranium that will poison millions for the next 3.4 billion years there? Do you simply shrug and have another sip of Nancy Pelosi’s petty wine label, maybe eat that ball of cheese and bow your head?

Do we pay tribute to the American Borghias, or do we let GM fail and save public money for the needy, instead, then let GM’s parts reorganize and make more efficient cars instead of planet-killing monsters?

Do you kiss the hand of Pyotr—who savagely killed your many cousins, or do you celebrate that he’ll soon be gone and your children may finally, finally have a chance?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow that's a lot of info. But I must ask for your sources for all of your claims. Hard to have intelligent discussion on the topic when we don't know where you are getting your information.

And I must point out that bailing out GM would have made a lot more sense to me than bailing out the banks. Goldman-Sachs is giving out 7 billion in end of the year salaries and bonuses, they didn't need a bail-out. With all of the manufacturing businesses closing their doors and laying off all their employees in the US, they are the ones that need a bail out.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Union killed GM, and Democrats love the Unions. If it wasn't for the Unions, the Democrats would slap the label of BIG to the Automakers like they do with BIG Tobacco, and BIG Oil. Any Bailout for the automakers is going to take care of bloated pensions and bloated health care cost for former and current Union members. The best thing for GM to do is to declare bankruptcy, reorganize and in 3-4 years come back as a non-union.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Did the union kill GM, Ford, etc? Or are these companies purposefully making stupid descisions to break the union?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
The Union killed GM, and Democrats love the Unions. If it wasn't for the Unions, the Democrats would slap the label of BIG to the Automakers like they do with BIG Tobacco, and BIG Oil. Any Bailout for the automakers is going to take care of bloated pensions and bloated health care cost for former and current Union members. The best thing for GM to do is to declare bankruptcy, reorganize and in 3-4 years come back as a non-union.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by RRconservative]

No, the stupid decision to make many kinds of gas chugging SUVs and other vehicles that marketing already knew were going to fall flat on their faces. GM is a beuracracy, stuck in ways of operating that would make most companies pull the trigger. GM NEEDS to fail out, it NEEDS to stop the massive million dollar payouts to Executives that haven't even worked there in 20 years. You think the Union is the problem? You need to go back to school, Senior Management makes far more all across the board than the Union members do in total.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Anti-union now too?

Most blue collar workers I know love unions... they keep large companies from exploiting the workers.

its the White collars that despise unions...

With that being said, how could the republicans run a campaign as an "average Joe" when this statement by RR clearly shows that they care nothing for average people?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

No, the stupid decision to make many kinds of gas chugging SUVs and other vehicles that marketing already knew were going to fall flat on their faces. GM is a beuracracy, stuck in ways of operating that would make most companies pull the trigger. GM NEEDS to fail out,

Agreed. Thats why it needs to fail. In the free market soceity, customers choose who succeeds and who fails. If GM has nothing new or innovative to offer to their customer, why should they be allowed to continue at the expense of taxpayers?

it NEEDS to stop the massive million dollar payouts to Executives that haven't even worked there in 20 years. You think the Union is the problem? You need to go back to school, Senior Management makes far more all across the board than the Union members do in total.

I whole heartedly disagree. Unions do one thing and one thing only. Protect jobs whether they are needed or not. Or in many cases, whether they are competent or not. Unions thrive on the status quo. Do you really think it would be Senior managements final decision to allow an obselete job that could be done cheaper and more efficient by a machine just so that they could say out of the good of their heart they kept people on just so they could keep their jobs with benefits? You have to be kidding me. Unions kill innovation because of their so called "good intentions". As the saying goes "the road to hell are paved with good intentions." Likewise, these peoples jobs that the unions fought so hard to keep even though they were not needed, are bringing down the company that has for so long put out a competitve product.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If the auto industry falls we are in bad shape. Really bad shape. It will be felt everywhere in this country. 2.5 million jobs could be lost. That's a big number. I'm against bailouts and have been from the beginning...but can we really let them fail? This would devastate Michigan which has already been struggling for quite some time and it would trickle out to the rest of the country and would start a domino effect.

I said this in another post...

I really don't know what to make of the situation...2.5 million jobs...YIKES

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Why's ford failing? Even when they saw the writing on the wall how many vehcles of there's are hybrids? Oh that's right the freaking small ford explorer. Same goes to GM but they have more fuel efficient vehicles. GM should be able to turn around the 2010 models brings in the Volt and that car is a very good first step to getting back up the automotive foodchain.

It will use a lithium-ion battery with a variety of range-extending onboard power sources, including gas and, in some vehicles, E85 ethanol(3) to recharge the battery while you drive beyond the 40-mile battery range. And when it comes to being plugged in, Chevy Volt will be designed to use a common household plug.

Something I've been saying for I don't know how long, E85 could only possibly be beneficial when combined with hybrid cars since E85 gets less mileage.

But I digress, almost nobody is going to be able to buy any cars the way we're bleeding jobs

And OP, could you list some books, videos etc... where you gained all this information I'd love to read more. Wasn't it DuPont along with many other companies that pushed for the ban of hemp products for because then it'd be easier for us to be more self sufficient?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I agree.... here's what gets me, they were in talks with Chrysler, but, when they saw the $700 bil bailout for the banking system, they began salavating for their own piece of the pie... and that was the last you heard of the merger negotiation.

DETROIT, Oct 16 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's top executive on Thursday declined to comment on rumors of merger talks with General Motors Corp (GM.N: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz) and said it was unclear if the company will need a government bailout.

reuters

edit for typo

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Haiku]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The irony of all this is, that none of these bailouts are going to work. The United States is bankrupt, the populace just doesn't realize it yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

The Unions are part of the reason why people don't have jobs.

The Unions are just as poorly run a business as GM is and if it wasn't for the unions people would still have jobs.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Wow that's a lot of info. But I must ask for your sources for all of your claims. Hard to have intelligent discussion on the topic when we don't know where you are getting your information.

And I must point out that bailing out GM would have made a lot more sense to me than bailing out the banks. Goldman-Sachs is giving out 7 billion in end of the year salaries and bonuses, they didn't need a bail-out. With all of the manufacturing businesses closing their doors and laying off all their employees in the US, they are the ones that need a bail out.

gl2

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here you go, Jenna--re sources of the above:

**See Gerard Colby's book DuPont Dynasty for further details. Also Fletcher Prouty's website, Peter Dale Scott's book The War Conspiracy, Hersh's book The Sampson Option, Roll Call's article about Nancy Pelosi's assets, the Congressional Record re House hearings in 1936 re Smedley Butler's (corroborated) story, and "Eugenics and the Nazis, the California Connection" a San Francisco Chronicle article on sfgate.com

About 4 years ago I did research to possibly write a film script about Gen. Smedley Butler's story (I did another project, instead). Butler's autobiography is also a good source. Colby's book is a must-read. Scott's book notes the CFR-Trilateral role in literally planning what became the Indonesian terror. And the Chronicle article notes how the Rockefeller foundation gave about $2.1 million to Gerald Verscheuer, for eugenics research that Dr. Mengele worked on.

I've followed DuPont family doings since reading about them while researching United Fruit connections to JFK assassination suspects. That was 27 years ago. Since then, I've literally dug into their corporate garbage bins, cultivated deep sources, and have interviewed various sources, including Peter Dale Scott.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by gl2]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Great post gl2

Thanks for the info on Colby's book. Tough find though as it seems to be out of print but I'm sure I'll scoop up a copy somewhere. You should re-visit the Butler script, sounds like you'd have some take on the whole scenario.

brill

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
gl2 -
an excellent post. starred and flagged.

how do you know that DuPont family owns majority of GM?
this is a serious question.

how can we know who truely controls GM, IBM, T, VZ and all
other "great" US companies?

what sources do you use? Enlighten me - please. I want to know!

top topics

join