It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can explain to me the Israeli-American connection once and for all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What is this Zionism TRULY all about? I know that the banking families such as the Rothschilds were German Jews, and that they basically control our financial and political systems... but what is all this Israeli influence really about?

Is it only because the NWO international bankers happen to be jewish and zionists, or is it something deeper than that like Israel secretly controlling our country?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I don't know for sure. But in my opinion, the US backs Israel because they want to have a presence in the Middle East and be able to influence oil trade. The easiest way to get away with that is to paint Israel as a victimized country.

Any criticism of the policies of Israel or the American support therof is written off as antisemitism. It doesn't matter that Israel is just as belligerant as many of the countries theatening her; the propagandists say that she has a right to do so in order to prevent a second holocaust.

I personally detest this argument because it disgusts me that the US bends over backwards to prevent Israel from a potential holocause that she is more than capable of preventing herself, and virtually ignores ongoing genocides, like what is happening in Darfur, for instance.

The other angle that ties in to that is that America has such a large block of Evangelical Christians. Many of them beleive that the state of Israel being created ushers in Jesus's return and so the country must be protected at all times.

I don't think that these people have set foreign policy, but I definitely think the political figureheads play upon those beleifs.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Current American policy toward Israel actually has been created by Israel in the first place. The Zionist infiltration and influence is extremely powerful. Think of Rothschild and what he controls.

Also, research such companies as Amdocs and what they do. Or Converse. Amdocs does billing for 90% of US telecom companies, and Converse installs wiretapping for the law enforcement. Both are Israeli companies.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is the Wiki definition for Zionism: An international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in Palestine (Hebrew: Eretz Yisra'el, “the Land of Israel”), and continues primarily as support for the modern state of Israel.

I think it's something deeper than oil although they'd probably rather the conspiracy theorists think it's that rather than what it truly means. I think it has something to do with the Holy Lands.

new topics

top topics

join