It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US's foreign policy is an extension of Europes, not Israel's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
People have the wrong conspiracy with our foreign policy. It is not an extension of Israel. I fully believe the European nations are trying to exert leverage on us and try to fully control us from a foreign policy stance. I think that people have the whole conspiracy backwards. Does anyone else feel the same way?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I believe you have hit the nail on the head here. Europe has already been handed control of our military forces for the EULEX missisons. They are now looking to control the economic landscape as well through the new economic system proposed by Sarkozy. The leaders of our world are due to meet in Washington about this matter on 11/15. Europe already has seized control of the mediterranean countries as well through the Union for the Mediterranean. Many don't realize the power the EU was given over this area through the Barcelona Process, which is what this union was built on. The EU has the UN's full support in this power grab as well. Look into the UN's Alliance of Civilizations charters and how they tout Europe as the shining example the world needs to follow.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Honestly, who the hell cares about Israel. It will disappear soon. So? What's the deal with it.

By the way, your theory is wrong. The U.S. is financing Israel and not Europe. The finance is also part of the foreign policy. But honestly I'd like to know why they're paying for a gang of thieves.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

A lot of people care about Israel. I don't believe this anti-zionist stuff on the net that I hear about Israel. I'm sure there are wealthy Israelis, but, I think that what people say about Israeli bankers give Israel a bad name.

And before not so long ago, before this financial mess Europe was using us for all we had. They rely on us for money just to stay sovereign. Europe fails in more ways than one. They also rely on our help for foreign policy matters and they drag us into their issues. I wish someone would invoke the Monroe doctrine in this day and age. It would benefit everyone.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just a small add-on. Lot of brainwashed people cares with Israel. Who knows what is going on, what the REAL past of that fabricated country, if someone knows it's not the fulfillment of any sort of prophecy, that one can see the truth. But you're not one of them. Well. That's not my problem. That country will disappear sooner or later, so for me, it's really matter. Guys like me can wait. One thing what I hate is lie. And Israel itself is one of the greatest lie and delusion on the planet.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I have no problem with Israel existing. But yes, I agree, Israel shouldn't use us by any means, and, I don't want us to have more enemies because of our support for Israel.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Actually the U.S. mostly has enemies because Israeli dual citizens are the advisers of the President, which is the cause of that effect what we're calling Iraq and Afghanistan, which breeds the global hate toward the U.S.. These Israeli Advisers should be put into an electric chair for a lil' shock therapy. Those guys are the traitors of the country and traitors must be dealt on this way. AIPAC is the same. Their HQ should be leveled and then the ground should be filled with salt, just as the guys did back in Troy.

I have problem with Israel's existence, because it's a lie, a delusion. Some guys wanted to fulfill a false Jewish prophecy then they made events happen and presented it as a miracle to the sheeps. But this Israel is a lie, nothing more. It should be leveled to the ground without any remorse or regret. Right now that country houses most of the escaping criminals from throughout the planet (Don't need to mention, that these criminals are Jewish). So what is that country? A safe heaven for criminals. A thief guild. And thief guilds must be eliminated from the face of the planet.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
And before not so long ago, before this financial mess Europe was using us for all we had. They rely on us for money just to stay sovereign. Europe fails in more ways than one. They also rely on our help for foreign policy matters and they drag us into their issues. I wish someone would invoke the Monroe doctrine in this day and age. It would benefit everyone.

What?

Why does the EU "rely on you for money just to stay sovereign". Explain, it should be amusing...

How do we "rely on your help for foreign policy matters and we drag you into our issues". Again, an explanation should be amusing....

Given the choice, I'd live in the EU over the USA any day. I could cite mnay reasons for this if you're interested, but I get the impression you wouldn't listen as you come across as having a bit of an issue against Europe.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

It's because of our membership in the UN that we are bossed around by the EU and the nations of Europe. If we weren't in the UN in the first place we would have more freedom with how we deal with our foreign policy. Not that I have anything against Europe, but, it just seems we get dragged into a lot of conflicts, that make us unpopular, like, with how Europeans first pressured us to deal with Iraq, and for a long time, we were unpopular because of it. You would think people in Europe are more rational than the people here but they are more bigoted than us, they think we're stupid, and, they think they can push us around. They rely on our economy for their survival. They wouldn't be able to have the EU if it weren't for our accomplishments. We achieved our independence so we wouldn't be pushed around by Europeans, but, now it seems like they are making us dependent on them once again through diplomatic means.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You are aware, of course, that the UN was a US idea.

Through the UN, the US forced the European powers, especially the UK, to give up their Empires, which in turn bred a great deal of instability throughout the world which the USA and the USSR exploited to further their own political ends. The USA still meddles in third wolrd nations in order to advance your "national interests".

And when did Europe "pressure" the US into dealing with Iraq? Much of western Europe, bar the UK, was opposed to the War and the Eastern nations fell into line through promises of aid, trade and other sweeteners.

I don;t think europeans think Americans are stupid, but you don't do yourselves any favours when things like 10% of Americans cannot find America on a map, or when you elect a complete numb nut into the Highest office in your land.

The EU doesn't rely on the US for economic survival anymore than the US relies on the EU. The two economies are each others biggest trading partners. There is in fact a trade surplus with trade going from the EU to the USA. The fact remains that without Europe, the US would not have anyone else developed to trade with.

And what is this quote about?

They wouldn't be able to have the EU if it weren't for our accomplishments

Explain.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You are aware, of course, that the UN was a US idea.

Through the UN, the US forced the European powers, especially the UK, to give up their Empires, which in turn bred a great deal of instability throughout the world which the USA and the USSR exploited to further their own political ends. The USA still meddles in third wolrd nations in order to advance your "national interests".

That's not true. Disregarding conspiracies about world domination the UN was created to maintain peace after world war II. We aren't the ones meddling in third world countries. We are spread out so much. We right at this moment have terrorist problem and a Russian problem to deal with. Don't you think our interests are Europe's interests at heart as well? Without us I bet Europeans would have surrendered to Al-quaeda back when they had a strong capability of attacking other nations.

And when did Europe "pressure" the US into dealing with Iraq? Much of western Europe, bar the UK, was opposed to the War and the Eastern nations fell into line through promises of aid, trade and other sweeteners.

Europe was the ones concerned about Saddam Hussein having nuclear weapons. I believe they created a resolution to go to war with the UN if they didn't comply, so, technically, it is not of our doing.

I don;t think europeans think Americans are stupid, but you don't do yourselves any favours when things like 10% of Americans cannot find America on a map, or when you elect a complete numb nut into the Highest office in your land.

I think you should try to talk to more Americans. I think you delve too much into conspiracy theories about Americans being dumbed down. I have met plenty of smart people in my country and plenty of people whom I respect. Bush tried his best to help our country. People just didn't like him. The world usually doesn't like US Presidents when they go to war. So you know what we do? We just ignore them and deal with it. Of course, I think Obama is going to help us get rid of that "we vote for stupid people" image we have around the world. Maybe you should start asking yourself why nations in Europe vote leaders who become dictators, or, do really stupid things, and question less the leadership capabilities that our leaders have.

The EU doesn't rely on the US for economic survival anymore than the US relies on the EU. The two economies are each others biggest trading partners. There is in fact a trade surplus with trade going from the EU to the USA. The fact remains that without Europe, the US would not have anyone else developed to trade with.

Explain.

If we didn't help Europe during the cold war they wouldn't be in a position to have a EU because their economy would suck. It's just the truth. And, they do depend on us for a lot of trade. What I was saying by this is that I think that Europe relies on us a lot, and, I would like them to be able to coexist with us, without relying on us a whole lot, like they do with trade and stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I didn't mean to sound bigoted in my post, I'm just saying, that Europe does drag us into a lot of conflicts.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I didn't mean to sound bigoted in my post, I'm just saying, that Europe does drag us into a lot of conflicts.

Ahem. That's Israel and not Europe who is dragging the U.S. into trouble. Please don't create lies to defend Israel. I never heard that Switzerland, Belgium, Hungary, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Greece, Austria or other European countries would ever pushed the U.S. to war in the name of profit or other things. That was Israel, the home of the doorhandle nosed Pinocchios.

And don't attack the U.N., because that's the only organization which is able to stand up against the lies what Israel is creating. Maybe that's the only organization which is not infected with Zionists and not intending to make a full scale nuclear war for some false prophecies, rather intending to stop that.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

It's because of our membership in the UN that we are bossed around by the EU and the nations of Europe. If we weren't in the UN in the first place we would have more freedom with how we deal with our foreign policy. Not that I have anything against Europe, but, it just seems we get dragged into a lot of conflicts, that make us unpopular, like, with how Europeans first pressured us to deal with Iraq, and for a long time, we were unpopular because of it. You would think people in Europe are more rational than the people here but they are more bigoted than us, they think we're stupid, and, they think they can push us around. They rely on our economy for their survival. They wouldn't be able to have the EU if it weren't for our accomplishments. We achieved our independence so we wouldn't be pushed around by Europeans, but, now it seems like they are making us dependent on them once again through diplomatic means.

Since when did the Europeans pressure America into DEALING with Iraq? As far as I know, those U.N nuclear inspectors who went in to Iraq never found any evidence of weapons of mass destruction, the Bush administration concocted their own crap evidence. So why did the U.S invade Iraq? and if it really was for the elimination of the past regime(Saddam Hussein) then how come U.S forces are still in Iraq even though that task has been accomplished?

I personally feel that Israel has destroyed America or close to doing so. The way that the Jews have integrated themselves into every major influential position should be very worrying for Americans, you notice that they occupy jobs in congress, the media, and movie/tv entertainment. I also believe that Zionism and Zionists exist, because if you're gonna believe that there are Muslim terrorists and fascists.. then what makes you think that other religions don't have such factions themselves? ... Actually, Zionists are known to be the smartest of such organizations, they leave no evidence and plan their strategies decades in advance.

Anyhow, my two cents

I await your reply Mr. FrankIdealist

Edit to add: By the way, I completely concur and agree with the person that posted above me
and I'm Flagging this thread because it's the first time I actually see people here who know what Israel is really about.. hehe
again, what an excellent thread

[edit on 8/11/08 by Majorion]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

And before not so long ago, before this financial mess Europe was using us for all we had. They rely on us for money just to stay sovereign.

I had an interest in your comments until this one, how did you come to this conclusion?

This makes absolutely no sense on countless levels.

You also do realize that we don't use the dollar .. yes??

FFS, so you helped out in Europe's last big war.. GET OVER IT!! That was a lifetime ago.

You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for European colonists.. you don't hear us going on about that every 5 minutes.

The whole thing was a stepping stone for the EU. Either democratically or through force, after ww2, Europe was going to be united.

I can agree with this in a way:

European bankers control a huge amount of US resources and power BUT Israel does cause you a lot of problems, if you cant see that, you are blind to the facts.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Uh… can you give me proof that Israel does this and not some whacky conspiracy theory?
The UN was for action against Iraq before they were against it. Politicians are funny aren’t they?
reply to post by Majorion

Since when did the Europeans pressure America into DEALING with Iraq? As far as I know, those U.N nuclear inspectors who went in to Iraq never found any evidence of weapons of mass destruction, the Bush administration concocted their own crap evidence. So why did the U.S invade Iraq? and if it really was for the elimination of the past regime(Saddam Hussein) then how come U.S forces are still in Iraq even though that task has been accomplished?

The way it stands now is that while they may have not had Nuclear Weapons their current situation is like the one in Iran right now. They don’t have nuclear weapons but they were in the process of getting them, and, we went there to prevent them from getting them.
Now, why was the UN against going to war with Iraq, if they were under suspicion of having the potential for nuclear weapons?

Europe relies on us with foreign affairs because we have more or less (besides Russia) the strongest military in the world. I’m not being egocentric, but, that’s just a fact. Without us Europe may not be as strong as it is now.
I’m aware that Europe does not use the dollar but its financial system collapsed when our financial system collapsed. Therefore, they are somewhat dependent on us financially.

Maybe if you weren’t so ignorant you would see that Europe has their own share of problems too. And also, why don’t you tell me again, in not so many words, what you think the problem with Israel is? It seems like you’ve been brainwashed by anti-Israeli propaganda on the net. So please, enlighten me on how you are not.

reply to post by Dermo

If it weren’t for us Europe would have probably appeased to Al-quaeda… and I don’t care much for the last war… that last war was your fault. The UN has made some law changes because of the Islamic religion getting more and more popular.

And no, we wouldn’t be here if King George didn’t screw up politically. I’m aware of the facts.

What problems does Israel control? You mean like us having to protect an ally? If an ally of ours is under attack we have to defend it. So what’s your problem with Israel?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hmmm. Did you see any UN warplanes that are attacked in Iraq? I believe no one ever see any of it. The UN made sanctions and sent investigators, that's their job. The UN also sent WMD inspectors to Iraq and Iran, where they found no WMDs at all. And then... let's see, the UN also wanted to send WMD inspectors to Israel what they refused, because as they said: No one is going to inspect Israel. It's not a fairy tale and not conspiracy theory. Israel is lying and you're covering that fascist thief state and now, when everything is failing, you're blaming Europe.

You know what? Blame that hellhole, the demon lair if you want to blame someone. Not the EU, nor the UN was which is started any sort of attack on other countries because Israel gave FALSE reports to their allies. Not the EU, nor the UN was whose citizens are danced when the crafts hit the WTC. Not the EU, nor the UN was whose citizens... sorry, art students spied on it's major ally, the U.S. and it's citizens. Not the EU, nor UN members are those ones whose spies have been caught rapidly that they're spying on other allied countries. It's all Israel. So, may I ask what the hell are you talking about? Do you know what my problem is with them? I hate liars, hypocrites, whose are able to whine for everything, while they're causing most of the problem on this fragile planet, because they don't have any moral values, they don't respect other countries, they have God complex, combined with damned great inferiority complex. Honestly. I really hope someone is going to level that hellhole pretty soon and then, finally peace will fall to this nice planet. After what they also did to my country via some Zionists, this is the smallest thing what I may wish to them and this is what they really deserves. My country is not for sale, because some Israeli moron believes they can do anything, because "We're the chosen people." blablabla. Chosen people. Yeah. Sure. Then act like that and not as a liar, thief who has no moral value at all.

Every mess which is happened since 2001 and also prior to 2001, you may find one common name, even if you're looking for all the damned created conflicts in the Middle East and also in Africa what about the media is also staying in silent. And that one name which is coming back over and over again is Israel. So don't blame countries. Blame that pitiful hellhole what should be leveled to the ground.

Oh, and don't tell me about this anti-isreali propaganda. Do you believe that 90% of the planet reads those ones and hates the Israelis? No. They just don't like liars, warmongers, people with God complex. Of course, we know. The Jews are never make mistakes and it's always others fault. The entire world is mistaking, with the exception of the Israelis. So, I don't believe the mistake is in us this time. Of course, the Israelis are too stupid or arrogant to even meditate on anything. Maybe they can't. Who knows? Whatever is the truth, this behavior will cause their end. But that's not our problem and we're not going to feel sorrow or regret if they're going to disappear forever.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

The way it stands now is that while they may have not had Nuclear Weapons their current situation is like the one in Iran right now. They don’t have nuclear weapons but they were in the process of getting them, and, we went there to prevent them from getting them. Now, why was the UN against going to war with Iraq, if they were under suspicion of having the potential for nuclear weapons?

First of all, there is absolutely no proof that Iraq were even in the process of developing such weapons. It is only the media who have spread these rumors.. least I remind you who own and control the media?

Another thing is that even if Iraq was in the "process" of developing nuclear weapons.. who are America to invade a country based on what a country might intent to do in the future? Without any proof either.

I understand your patriotism.. I love America too in terms of it's people.. but their government are probably the most corrupt and deceiving one on the face of this Earth. There is no need for all this war.

Peace FrankIdealist

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Yeah, even as an American I admit our govt is corrupt. I'm not stupid
. I'm just saying I'm sick of this finger-pointing.

top topics

join