It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Out The Obama Sense Of Humor....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
At least the daily show, have something to rib obama about next week. You guys have rubbished bush for 8 years, and now this, lol.Real change, lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Man! I hope to see the day when America votes for a president that does not do slip ups!

I'm taking bets that obama is going to be just like bush at the end of his 4 year time.
Seems Obama has more fanboys than Bush, but will that be enough to change anything in the long run?
I doubt it.

..and this piece of news reached all the way around the globe...
Yep! Its media party time once more! Another one of those people they seem to always elect for presidents over there! Once more, no surprises!

Same ole same ole...

[edit on 8-11-2008 by populardisbelief]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
When Obama says enough stupid crap to fill TWO books, just full of quotes, then ok; go get him. Until then, worry a little less about bad jokes and more about bad policy. What the man does is going to be far more important than offending dead people and people who believe in seances.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
"He's going to be far more important.."

Weren't they all?

But...but...this one's gonna be different...

Yeah. Sure. Whatever.
I hate reruns. C ya ppl.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, I'm not one to take sides in other countries' politics, but I must say this thread says heaps for Obama.

If this harmless little joke is worth making threads about, his general standard must be thoroughly admirable.

Thanks, sour-grapists, for reassuring me that Americans voted for the right guy.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Maybe you guys are right. Maybe we should all just leave Obama alone.

Just like you all did for the last 8 years to GWB.

It was distasteful joke, end of story.

Once again, you can't compare the criticisms of a sitting president to the criticisms of a president elect.

I agree that all presidents get criticized for right or for wrong. However GWB was a deformity of a president. His father was a great President. Ronald Reagan was very presidential. Obama strikes me the same as these two.

However GWB just made blunder after blunder after blunder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join