It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there fluoride in soft drinks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
I would personally avoid all soft drinks ,not just due to the fluoride neuro-toxin but worse than that ---ASPERTAME.I would add some links on this but I'm late for work so have to rush,sorry.Google it.

I completely agree on the aspartame subject, and there are some good threads on ATS about it. I'll try and see if I can find a link or two to add to this thread. And most non-diet sodas are sweetened with High Fructose Corn Syrup, so even if you avoid the carcinogenic artificial sweeteners, you're still exposing yourself to nasty HFCS

I honestly started this thread particularly because I was concerned about fruit juices that are made "from concentrate" and selzer water. I try to buy fruit juice that's not from concentrate, but it is a lot more expensive. And I love selzer water.

Good info to add to this thread though, thanks!

The Aspertame Lawsuit (Equal Sugar Sweetener Is Toxic!) (first post 10/14/07 last post 3/27/08)
High-Fructose Corn Syrup -- Another Poison in Common Foods (first post 10/15/07 last post 5/1/08)
NY Non-Diet Soft Drink Tax unfair to those with Aspartame allergy (PKU) (first post 12/17/08 last post 1/6/09)

[edit on 2/20/09 by americandingbat]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I must be ready to die tomorrow. I have enjoyed my fluoridated water, iodized salt and calcified milk as well as ALL the artificial sweeteners for almost 36 years now. I have health issues, but I don't have rotten teeth, brittle bones, or goiters. If ya'll want to run around with your teeth all nasty and fatty goiters it's your business.

Seriously, is it a matter of too much fluoride or is it the type of fluoride? I read that the stuff in drinking water was a by-product of industrial waste, but I don't know if that it is true. Sounds like propaganda. It is supposedly different from the solution of sodium fluoride found in toothpaste.

Someone may have mentioned, but black, red, green, and white teas all have naturally occurring fluoride, like a lot of natural things to eat and drink, so where can you draw a line? Is it really necessary to draw a line?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Would distillation or reverse osmosis eliminate fluoride?

Does mineral water contain fluoride?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes there is fluoride in soft drinks. How ridiculous can these soft drink manufacturers get? They will sell you their bottled water which has the Fluoride removed and tout it's purity. They make no such claims for the soft drinks. Kid's and adults are buying bottled water and drinking Mountain Dew one right after another I Give Up.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

north east of England have fluoride in its water supply also ..its been added to our milk supply as well ..just like the u.s

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join