It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Abductee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
For the past 2 weeks I've been having some very strange instances of lost time. The first time I noticed it was around the 27th when I went to a relatives house for three days but when I got home it was the 4th of nov. How does that happen? Where did those other days go? How come no1 else remembered them?

Yesterday morning I took a shower and when I got out three hours had passed. The night before I was sitting in my room laying on my bed and I got this strange sensation. I looked at the clock and guess what? a few hours had passed. It's getting more frequent and happening on a daily basses. I'm also remembering things from the past 3 years that I didn't even know happened.

I'll miss anywhere from 10-45 mins to 4 hours.

I have been abducted before as a child and later as a young adult and am wondering why it has happened even more frequently as of late. Why multiple times in a day?

I am also having these dreams where it's like I'm in my body but simply observing what's going on.

Am I an abductee or a victum of something far more sinister? I am also reliving past events, tripping in places.. every conversation and event for the past 7 months has been a serious case of deja vu and it seems to be getting worse. I can't even open a paper or read a book without going "I've read this before."

Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NobodiesClone63

I have been abducted before as a child and later as a young adult and am wondering why it has happened even more frequently as of late. Why multiple times in a day?

It seems you already answered your on question based on the present topics title. However if this is happening as you say it is then I would suggest setting up a web cam. That's what I did. I have had missing time as well. I would first suggest you visit a neurologist and even a psychologist to rule out any possible underlying illness. This could include a mental illness or possibly a brain tumor. The dream you describe sounds very similar to some type of dissociative disorder which is an anxiety disorder in where you become the observer within your own body, or so that is how it feels. I hope that helps. Keep us updated

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Well I haven't been stressed out. Infact, I'm happier now than I've been in years. All of what you say is true and very possible but I don't think that's the case in my particular situation. The tumor is possible. I know I'm not going anywhere because I've already tried that webcam idea and nothing is happening while asleep. Haven't tried while awake tho. I just don't see why I would be taken while in the shower and how the water was still warm upon my return. lol.

I have alot of other strange stuff to. repressed memories surfacing of meeting people I've never meet. People in my house that I don't even know. It's very strange and I'm beginning to think that something shady is going on. I'm not paranoid but If I am being abducted multiple times in one day then obviously there is more to it then your average abduction case right?

I dunno I guess I'm really just looking for someone "in the know" to pat me on the head and say "don't worry, everything is going to be alright." Somehow I don't think that's true.

Even this post I am writing seems familiar only the last time I seen it was when someone else was writing it and I was talking to them and you were there too saying the same thing you just said.

I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NobodiesClone63

I have similar experiences. I wake up with bloody noses, intense deja vu, have dreams of being operated on. Things like that. I have been gathering information about what exactly has been happening to me along with some form of proof to verify not for other people, but for myself. Until I can gain this physical proof, as a scientist, no other aspect will really hold merit.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just to re-iterate. I don't consider my experiences to be alien oriented at all.

top topics

join