It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Get out of her, my people”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Soon, though, an amazing event will take place. “The ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire.” (Revelation 17:16) In a sudden, shocking move, the world’s political powers will turn on false religion and completely destroy her! What will prompt this action? The Bible book of Revelation answers: “God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought.” (Revelation 17:17) Yes, God will call false religion to account for all the despicable acts she has committed in his name. In a stroke of perfect justice, he will use her political paramours as his instrument of execution.

BABYLON THE GREAT IS COMING DOWN!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What about the non-religious?

Are we all gonna burn and die horribly?

That's not very fair since we were born with choice...

Pffft... God eh?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here comes the friendly God again, threatening to execute and burn people.

So glad Im not religious, my life would suck.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i don't follow most of these random postings, i really think that there is a case to be made for killing any thread in which the OP just cuts in a quote and adds a link, or better yet a thread starting ban. it's just getting annoying.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Keep a watchful eye on the "8th king"... The United Nations. One world government WILL come, but only for a short period of time, Armageddon will end it!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
what are the last 2 posters talking about, it was symbollic, learn what you are talking about before you post.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
religion blinds the weak

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OK, but is the world really gonna end this time or is it gonna be like 1968 and just be another false alarm. How many times is it gonna take before the JW followers realize they are being made fools of?

new topics

top topics

join