It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pick three for the Illinois state lotto yesterday was 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The the pick three for the Illinois state lotto yesterday was 666

I didn't exactly believe it either.....

[edit on 7-11-2008 by xbranscombex]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
hmmm what are the odds of that???

oh yeah... about 1 in a thousand

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Creepy as hell. Here's a link to verify www.illinoislottery.com... endYear=2008&Submit2=Submit

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yeah, crazy, must mean the devil is coming

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I wonder if the winner was a devote Christian.

Emmmm ...... what would Jesus do in such a circumstance ?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Just a coincidence to people that seem to think Obama is the antichrist. that is all. People who don't believe in such things just laugh at this sort of stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

I was gonna say something similar.

If you won, would you claim it???

Then again, do you think that anyone legitimately picked these numbers before hand instead of randomly computer generated?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would claim it. The number 666 isn't evil in itself, it's just the number of the beast. The beast is the evil, not the number.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Contagion2012

If you won, would you claim it???

I`d claim it alright .
Heck i might even get 666 tattooed on my head to commemorate my winner the lottery

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Just a coincidence to people that seem to think Obama is the antichrist. that is all. People who don't believe in such things just laugh at this sort of stuff.

I was positive that Barack Obama would win the election but didn't know how to go about the money and the mouth saying. Then I figured that the devil likes simple things. So I counted the letters in the first and in the last name

BARACK = 6, OBAMA = 5

and put zero as the space between the first and the last name, like 605. Then I bought ten Midday Pick 3 tickets in the morning on the election day. I filled all ten tickets with number 605 and waited what the devil would do about it.

Let the blindfolded atheists keep their laugh and I will keep my new Sony HDTV that I bought today. (Gracias Signore.)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
666 is Not the number of the beast it is 616, as discovered quite some time back. The world has just not caught up with the new discovery yet.

The #s 666 are played alot. I personaly know or have met people who play that # repeatedly. One of whom has won a couple of times using it.

Not so strange.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by azureskys]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by azureskys]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I will have to find it again, but I read a while back the the numbers 666 and 777 where the numbers that came up more times than any other numbers in all of the lotteries. I find it interesting in that 666 has always been associated with the Anti-Christ and 777 has been associated with God.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I won big once when the ga state lottery came up 666, not a number that I would usually play, that particular day I had seen the number on tags, my food order was 6.66, my change at the grocery was 6.66, I told a co worker about it and she suggested I play it, so I did, 20 times, and won, 1o thousand dollars. I was the best day of my life. I will continue to play it whenever I get the feeling to, and have won 3 other times now playing that particular number. Yeehaaaaaaaaa!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

[start of sarcastic remark] 616 how could it be!? Especially with MEN who wrote the bibles with supposed inspiration from god!!! BLASPHEMY BLASPHEMY I SAY [end]

Seriously people it's just a number. I find the numbers the Neo-Nazis, and the like, that choose for symbolism more damning. Let it be known, if there is a god, it sure does like the math.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Double down.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
666 is Not the number of the beast it is 616, as discovered quite some time back. The world has just not caught up with the new discovery yet.

A fragment from the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament, dating to the Third century, gives the more mundane 616 as the mark of the Antichrist.

Beast's real mark devalued...

The above is from a 2005 article in Canada's National Post.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I went out to eat lunch the other day and my total came out to be $6.66, I guess that means my food was a sign of the devil too right

join