It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing shadows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i hope i am putting this in the right place..if not my apoligies...but i was wondering if anyone would have any information on where i could research about seeing shadows...im talking about seeing shadow like movements from the corner of your eye and when you turn to see what it was it has vanished...any help would be appreciated or if anyone would help me understand what it is i would really appreciate it....please feel free to contact me.....thank you....

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/11/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You might try doing a search on shadow men. You might also try not capitalizing every word. It's considered rude and juvenile. GL

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Start with the mundane.

www.pasadenaeye.com...

While it doesn't sound like a Retina DETACHMENT, it could be.

Have you had eye surgery, especially laser surgery?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yep sounds like shadow people to me. Seen them a time or two myself, so I know how disconcerting they can be.

Shadow people (Eww! A wiki link!!
)

And as was pointed out already, may want to lay off the caps a bit. Makes it hard to read, at least for me it does..

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i don't know but if you feel they are a presence instead of just an illusion, U2U me and i will tell you what i have come to believe. Whatever you do, don't let them know you see them.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

my apoligies...i never meant to be rude or juvenile...ill try not to all cap messages again

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

i havent had any surgeries to my eyes or anything like that...i do however wear glasses and on occasion contacts...but sometimes when i am sitting watching tv or reading or just doing things around the house i notice movement of some sort from the corner of my eyes and when i look to see what it is it vanishes...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfinity8

i havent had any surgeries to my eyes or anything like that...i do however wear glasses and on occasion contacts...but sometimes when i am sitting watching tv or reading or just doing things around the house i notice movement of some sort from the corner of my eyes and when i look to see what it is it vanishes...

I would bring it up the next time you get new glasses, or, if it gets worse, I would make an appointment to go in sooner.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I second that. I use to see the same thing when I didn't wear my glasses. The peripherals can be very deceiving.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Are the shadows actually prominent to their surroundings or unclear and hazy?

new topics

top topics

join