It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange/OCCULT commercial during NFL networks Browns/Broncos game. Anyone else see it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i watched the game online, on the NFL networks 'enhanced broadcast' and in the 3rd quarter they had this cutaway to a commercial and it was a circle of silhouetted actors, like you'd see at some avant-off broadway play, and they were goats, and form the circle arose a demonic bronco like the one in my pics that i took recently at Denver International Airport. and the goats rose and turned into people and the NFL football at the bottom became an 'All Seeing Eye' and expanded and took over the screen and the scene was over.

I don't know if this was shown on the TV broadcast, but it was serious occult imagery. i am stunned/amused beyond measure by this one. it never ceases to amaze me how omnipresent 'The One/Lord Maitreya Christ' is. Commanding even seemingly the most minute of things.....

so, anyone else see this? i'd love to see it again for analysis.

ps--i took those pics riding by, as i saw the brono i was like 'what the hell is that!' DIA just is the weirdest place in america. Colorado is like one giant occult vortex of suspicious energy and dubious ways. but, of course since i am cut from that cloth, i do love it so!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
demon horse at d.i.a

[edit on 7-11-2008 by WisdomInChains]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomInChains

the artist was killed by this sculpture!?!?!

thanks for the post. very weird. you should've seen the NFL commercial. wow.

join