It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Cabinet - Let's all speculate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well here's what we know so far
Chief of Staff is Rahm Emmanuel
Department of Defense is supposed to stay Robert Gates
Rush Limbaugh just said John Kerry is going to be Secretary of State but I hightly doubt that.
for the Enviromental Protection Agency Roberty Kennedy is being put out there.
For Department of Education I'd like to see Laura Bush, her being a Librarian and I've heard inklings of her being a Enviromental advocate. I know this this is a impossibility.
For the Department of Treasury I want to see anyone that hasn't been involved with the Fed, Bear Sterns, Goldman Sachs etc... not likely but a boy can dream =p.
Here's a list of people and titles in the current cabinet. www.whitehouse.gov...
I'd like to hear others thoughts before I threw anything else out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Seriously nobody? I know a lot of you like to speculate about Obama.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'll Bite...well, sort of.

I'd like to see Colin Powell as Sec. of State again. Mainly because I think he deserves redemption because he has such a long, and until W. Bush, non-partisan career. And I think there is a fairly good chance of it.

Al Gore as head of the EPA? He is a Nobel Prize winner, afterall. RFK Jr. would be a good choice here too.

Press Secretary - Keith Olbermann...hey, Bush took Tony Snow.

Really though, I think that Obama's cabinet is going to a radical one...not radical in the sense of extreme-left.....but I have a feeling that it is going to full of surprises, and probably not nearly as left-wing as the right is going to make out.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well Al Gore is supposed to be the much fabled 'Enviromental Czar'.
In retrospect for a real pick I'd like to see Bob Graham. He was a champion of education here in Florida and it's obviously still one of his priorities today. He even is a champion of Volunteerism, just like Obama.
Even though I'd like it I really don't see Colin Powell as wanting to go back to secretary of state, suprisingly I've even heard his name floated for Secretary of Education as well.
Read a article on HuffingtonPost that Robert Gates wouldn't be the Secretary of Defense mostly because a lot of his underlings are engineers/architects of the Iraq War.
Secretary of State I would say Bill Richardson is the more likely Pick.
Secretary of Defense I'd like to see General Wesley Clark.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I could be wrong but I think there are like 3 other threads just like this ??

IMO, he'll pick nothing but the biggest banksters from Wall St....
why even lobby if you don't wanna get paid ?
AIPAC fo life y'all
let's turn the USA into Israel - yeehaw!

oh wait, thats what the NWO wants ...

top topics

join