It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They have my vote get on with it already.

Signed: Allprowolfy

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

edit on 30-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: 2nd post

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

Thanks for sharing the message, StarMessenger. You are not alone in getting this information, so don't feel alone ever. I too am aware of the sinister forces about us, and what they plan for humankind. Will they be successful in their efforts? I do not think they will. I think humanity will come together in love and stop this cold. I know this is a lot to ask, for there is a great deal of hatred in the world, and a great many differences in "beliefs" held by some, and "anger," and "fears" held by others. Every decision a person makes in their live is based on one of to emotions. There is no "grey area" here, it is simply one or the other.
Love or Fear.
Think about this next time you have to make a decision, is it based on Love, or Fear? Be well, friend.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
All laughs avast

There are the Real Questions, even if finally the Pleiadians are elas not...

Originally posted by pieman
these pleiadians are a bit........annoying, i mean, if they want to help how's about a few suggestions regarding stable, cheap and clean energy supplies or a cure for the common cold, AIDS or cancer. i mean actual suggestions meditations very nice and all but it's hardly constructive or top of the priorities list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK but You believe that it will push te people we have here to develop- I mean- themself??
The Social clients like the Greeks, or your african american, white and whatever etnics you have in the u.s. that became, since long time dependent of a social welfare state?? my part of the europe not excluded (even if we struggle hard to be on our own against the new "business elite" that jumped directly from the prominent communists clan)...

Who according to your imagination will take the technology given "like this" by -the imaginary Pleiadians??? The same mafia...

So

Wise say: "fishhook not the fish" simple and true...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and how exactly did they get so advanced in the first place, sitting around in nature isn't likely to get an intergalactic space ship built.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well

about the " intergalactic space ship built" Im not sure how to get but it seems that our race (lets call us the Earthlings) for the moment given , against all that proud declarations we are - not on the Alpha Centauri, not on the Mars not on the Moon... still- on Earth

So maybe its the moment to humbly confess: the technologies born in the age of the "Steam ane Electricity" needs another millenia take us to the stars ...

Anyway... well if you know the Tantra and/or the word plays in my language
there is the way when the said- "steam and electricity" may take you to the stars

And it seems that its the way of research the alleged-Pleiadians hints for us to take

edit on 30-6-2011

by ZenOnKwalsky because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by ZenOnKwalsky because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by ZenOnKwalsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Gee now where have we all heard that one before....hmmm...

Oh yeah that Blossom Goodchild BS and then at least one new user a week preceding that

I dont usually say this about anyone here regardless, but because the OP has just tipped me over the edge....

You are a liar

Go peddle your crap elsewhere

how incredibly arrogant, classic ATS.

Amazing message, I am AWAKE.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

Okay...you were so methodical in keeping a journal and noting each visit...why not use your cell phone camera and take a picture of the little boogers. Where exactly does your allegiance lie ? You wait until some star thingy gives you permission before you reveal that have been visited. Sounds like you are the slave to them. If they would only visit all of us then we could all believe they would not have to wait until we awaken...after all if they can visit you they could visit all of us....would make a great TV special...i am sure they could get the union rate for an apperance.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To the original poster. Any new messages? I am a abductee so I am interested in hearing if you have anything new to tell. You put a lot of effort in your posts, and thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
you're odd

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join