It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Thats it..I'm throwing in with the Reptilians. I do have reservations on becoming a canibal, but I'll get over it. I hear if you smoke humans long enough they taste like chicken!!!

Zindo

they taste like pork actually......that's according to some cannibals who eat humans....

yucks...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
More New Age garbage. Amazing how the New Age Religion is saying almost everything the Bible says, but passing it off as other characters, names, etc. and ALL through channelers, something that the Bible says do not believe in or they will defile you. How many people were defiled thinking that October 14th was going to happen? Um, I’d say a lot. And that’s just the beginning and it’s about to get VERY confusing here on earth.

Notice neither (Bible or the New Age Religion) says an exact date. Why? Because it's up to us. The more sin we do the more deception is allowed to gain a stronger foothold. Part of that deception is this New Age junk because it's main goal is to break down “barriers”, and parts of the social system that will allow "the higher self" that is being taught by this religion. And 100% of this false teaching is to distance you from God. When we are distanced from God, we are disconnected and we’re more prone to sin, which is the main goal. But why does Satan want us to sin so much? It’s very easy…

If people think they can become as Gods in human form, wow, who isn't going to follow this idea? Unfortunately we cannot become “as gods” while in human form as that would negate the learning process and the very meaning of why we’re in human form. Satan spread this very lie in the Garden and he’s doing it again in the Field because he knows that the materialistic world has created a self-centered human being. It’s like the people who are misguided into believing in reincarnation. On Judgment Day ALL souls will be united with their bodies and if you were reincarnated, let’s say 5 times, which body does your soul unite with? Exactly, there’s no reincarnation. It’s another deception by the New Age because the thought is “if you don’t get it right the first time, don’t worry, there’ll be plenty more, so sin as much as you want now.”

Aliens are not Gods. They are the Fallen Angels from the Bible and the only reason why our consciousness cannot see them (yet) is because the level of sin hasn't been reached yet. The more people that divert to “The Higher Self” instead of “The Most High,” the less faith it shows we have in God the Father and the more faith it shows we have in worldly pleasures and teachings, which then the more sin is created, and the more strength Satan gains. The more strength he gains the more sightings of UFOs will be seen. The 1st official appearance of a UFO is the start of the Great Delusion because of our sins.

God is being silent for a reason. Testing 1, 2, 3, testing. Are you going to fall for the “Higher Self” teaching and lower your Spiritual Status, or are you going to trust the Most High? Don’t worry, you don’t have to answer, as the Bible says most of us will fall for the delusion.

It’s just funny that many believe in reptilians and aliens here on earth, and all –thank you Mr. Television Set. Thank the Lord of this World for shows like Star Trek that started the conditioning process. TV isn’t called The Great Devourer for nothing. The 8th grade versions of yourselves would kick your butts for believing in something like that, and deservingly so.

The goal is to break the “bonds of enslavement,” which is our connection with God, or our conscience, the ability to discern right from wrong. When you feel guilty, your conscience (God) is telling you that you did something wrong, or sinned against God. When you have no conscience you don’t care who you hurt, what you do, how you do it, etc. You become morally bankrupt. When the New Age Religion speaks of raising your consciousness, or “awakening” it, that’s what it is referring to –getting you to the point of not having guilt after sin, and therefore the bonds of “slavery” will be broken.

Don’t fall for The Fallen Sun. Arise with The Risen Son.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

Looks like your have lots of believers here.

Can you post scans of your journal pages.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

the message is simple we must stick together and utilize our good energy as a whole to prevail.We need to look at facts what ever governments tell us its the other way around we are many they are few if we cannot see that the inner hate of races or wars conflict economic ect... we cannot win governments promote this so we are not focused on what they do as they are doing now this causes low energy no matter if you are pro ets or not we contol the out come it is our responsibility to fix this control by making all aware our world is short on time before all hell breaks loose.When America falls to the wealth and order it will be much to late as now we have only months left take it you like you have nothing to loose only to gain if you feel its not worth 5 min a day than dont cry or plead when the 11 hr and 11 min on the 11 day arrives

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Whether you agree with the message or not calling the OP a 'low life' is not necessary. Wasn't the Gray Forum supposed to be a place for discussions like this to take place without posts like the trash I'm replying too?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What is interesting to me in reading these types of threads, is noticing the humbleness of the believers/contactees and then the angry, egotistical nature of the so-called non-believers. That in inself speaks volumes.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
What is interesting to me in reading these types of threads, is noticing the humbleness of the believers/contactees and then the angry, egotistical nature of the so-called non-believers. That in inself speaks volumes.

Meh, I think we have a lot of believers here that are simply fed up with these types of posting.
You have the new people who have yet to be disappointed with the endless failings of each predictions; Then you have the people who believe in Aliens and possibly even in the Pledians (I fall into this category) who are tired by people who join ATS and on the same day post these extravagant claims that when followed, only turn out to be garbage; And Finally, you have the people that laugh at anything ET related and dont have any business being on these forums in the first place.

Its one thing to believe, anther to believe blindly.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Its one thing to believe, anther to believe blindly.

Except they arent believing blindly. The best way to start your own popular movement is to take longstanding popular beliefs and weave them together into a story that makes the person you wish to believe a hero in your tale fighting some "evil." As someone else said, all the OP was was a compilation of all the popular conspiracies on this board. Anyone can do it.

Some are simply too scrupulous to do so.

The truth is never as popular as a well constructed and myth.

Edit: Spelling, etc.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
after a good night's sleep I have seen a sign.....

When logical, common sense, basic questions get ignored by someone who is making an exceptional claim, it is generally a good sign that this is nothing more than a hoax.

Thanks for sharing Starmessenger, it was at least somewhat entertaining even if it has been done to death.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Why are they're vibrations so high if they are even worse than us?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So by eating this slice of meat lovers pizza , I am Single handedly lowering the vibration of earth?....
AWESOME!!!

Seriously , I mean I don't even know where to start on this one... I think this type of story has been in dozens of threads and has had hundreds of replys by ATS'rs far wittier than I... HOAX!!!

I Can Has Cheezburger?

[edit on 8-11-2008 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I understand that it can get old reading these same accounts over and over (and I'm sure some are hoaxers- this thread could be one.) But since there are so many with the same general message coming about lately, isn't it at least possible that someone out there really IS trying to lend us a hand? The messages all contain a good theme... basically be happy, raise the collective consciousness, treat humans/animals with respect and push evil aside. Simple message, difficult task. How we will manage to do that is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The fact is the OT never mentioned the simple and most basic idea that totally undermines the whole illogical reasoning behind the idea of a projected world filled with fear, hate, anger and war which is...
the reality of learning to forgive one another.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I understand that it can get old reading these same accounts over and over (and I'm sure some are hoaxers- this thread could be one.) But since there are so many with the same general message coming about lately, isn't it at least possible that someone out there really IS trying to lend us a hand? The messages all contain a good theme... basically be happy, raise the collective consciousness, treat humans/animals with respect and push evil aside. Simple message, difficult task. How we will manage to do that is beyond me.

My problem is why do we need aliens to tell us the self-evident (self-revealing?) truths? Rhetorically speaking, if it isn't obvious to you by now, I wonder if you could even understand. Certain things can't be felt to be true by someone not aware on a higher level. It does not necessarily mean they cannot reach a new level (it isn't so far ahead, really) nor should the efforts by another to help be abandoned even if it amounts to headbanging. It means engaging in self-reflection and deeply reconsidering certain attitudes and how the actions they promote affect everything around you. Let go of fear as best you can and do not let it dominate you when it shows itself in the future. Make it your goal to conquer it. It is up to the individual to make the break. The tough part is that is when the pain really begins, while on the positive side it is not as frightening.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am almost Positive that the Reptilians exist and are everything everyone says they are.

I am positive that the grays exist & that they too are evil little pricks.

I am certain that the Pleiadians, Celts, Sirians etc, all exist & act like a galactic UN.

I am prepared top believe there's some serious crap happening up there at the moment.

I believe that opposing forces are gathering in fleets around this system.

Either war is coming or is already over our heads. There have been some interesting photographs of distant orbiting structures that couldn't possibly be satellites.

What I'm not going to believe is every Tom Dick and Harry, who claims to be in contact with these beings.

For one reason.

Would the UN, go to a primitive tribe, select just one member of that tribe & tell them that the forces of good shall come if he can convince the rest of the tribe that the UN is real?

Answer no. They would just come!!! They might make an appearance and tell the whole tribe that they are nearby & will come if asked.

So too would the Pleiadians & their allies. They would make themselves known to all at the same time, tell their story & let us all decide if we need their help.

This crap, contacting one or two individuals, with hopes of love and peace, boarders on the very fringe of the fringe society. Common sense tells me that if the Pleiadians want us to believe in them, they would make their presence un-deniable, then offer their help.

I'd also like to add that your very message contradicts its self.

First you say that a war is coming and that we shall be caught in the middle of it.

"So the Galactic UN is going to attack"?

But then you say, they will only come if we believe in them.

So which is it?

Are they going to war anyway, without our permission, or are they waiting for us to give them permission?

The way you have described it, they are doing both...!!

First they are going to war & our world will be the battleground. then they are not going to do anything unless we ask them to.

You ppl coming up with these stories should read what you have written before you post...lolol

[edit on 11/8/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

breathe thru ur nose and if pssible wear a surgical mask.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join