It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I agree this message, but what are we supposed to do? What is our goal? I am a vegetarian for the most part (I don't buy meat) and I don't listen to the MSM. But are we just supposed to wait here for something to happen, wait for the "war" to end? I just want to help...but it seems the only role us humans play is the damsel in distress waiting to be saved.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
When is someone just going to make a movie about it? I think it's time. Best way to get out a message these days..... Eating a plant is killing it too right? ALL life must be protected.....even rocks?

From what I've gathered on my own research, plants and rocks exist in the 1st density. This begins with the 1st density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being.

Animals exist in the 2nd density. On the planet second density beings begin to move about within and upon its being.

Finally we humans exist in the 3rd density. The 2nd density strives towards the 3rd density which is the density of self-­consciousness or self-awareness.

So, I can see the message as to why they are saying eating animals is considered taboo or bad karma. These entities through their existence in the 2nd density are striving to become self-conscious. We are interfering in the natural procession of order by killing millions of animals and hindering their own spiritual or conscious growth, which interns damages the spiritual growth of our own planet and thus our own consciousness.

Also speaking of a movie, be on the lookout for a movie called 'Convergence' in the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
People laugh about reptilian threads but I guess we should keep an open mind. If you read between the lines in the bible it all sounds like angels and demons that you grew up hearing about. It has been proven in science that our eyes can only see a small part of light and I'm sure there are other kinds of unknown energys. On that note, ATS is fun to read and I learn alot of things that you cannot find elsewhere on the internet.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

So, I can see the message as to why they are saying eating animals is considered taboo or bad karma. These entities through their existence in the 2nd density are striving to become self-conscious. We are interfering in the natural procession of order by killing millions of animals and hindering their own spiritual or conscious growth, which interns damages the spiritual growth of our own planet and thus our own consciousness.

So... what you are saying is... All farmers should give up their jobs, and sit back and allow the cows some independance, possibly give them a small chance by maybe building a bovine nunnery or something?

Oh and... Free the rocks. Independance for the wind. Viva la fish.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I won't swollow the story right off, but the underlying message is grand.
Enligthen and love.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'm not implying anything, just giving quotes from a book I have and stating from a certain standpoint I can understand why they have the certain viewpoint they do regarding our treatment of animals.

But to play Devil's Advocate: yes, I am saying we should do that. I live in Kansas, most of the farmers around here make their fortune off agricultural farming anyways so they wouldn't exactly 'quit their jobs'. What would be your disagreements with this?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Has anyone else given thought to the idea that the reason we are getting so many of these "pleaidian" threads is because they are actually trying to contact people?

I might just be trying to keep up the positivity, but to me the number of these kind of posts lends credit to their validity. I have read many pleiadian books and I will say what an interesting perspective on our life.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

Or it's a fad?
What's more likely?
Aliens from a near by star system are contacting people (A few, on a one on one level via channeling) to deliver a message to the people of Earth, that if we BELIEVE enough, they'll reveal themselves.

OR, I present you with option B- The crazier of the two; that it's a fad, and people are copying one another.

Occam's razor.
Or common sense.
Who needs that here on ATS though.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here's a highly recommended article by the people Mike Salla at www.exopolitics.org that I highly recommend to anyone looking for a no-BS general assessment of what we've been able to put together on the ET situation & their motivations from a geo-political standpoint.

A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races – A Typology of the Most Significant Extraterrestrial Races Interacting with Humanity

The OP has to realize information relayed through visions, dreams, etc are communicated in a manner that your mind can handle. Why do I say that? Because it appears much more then what was posted is going on, and there is a select group of ET's who have chosen to "dance" with everyone down here in the event violence breaks out. In which case it will more then likely happen in isolated parts of the world (isolated in respect that one part of a city might be the "battle ground" but the rest is business as usual).

Before anyone freaks, gets pissed off, or offended at the OP or whatever else anyone has said on the subject....they said "raise" & "low" frequency. So what does that mean and what does it tell you?

Well to raise one's frequency all you need to do is be in an expansive & compassionate mode of operation. To lower it, you close yourself off to outside influence, retreat into yourself, act defensive, angery, or violent. Why is one "lower" & one "higher". Because in "fight or flight mode" that literally translates into your body pumping more energy to the extremities and not the brain(negative in terms for cognitive response on growth). Thus operating from the primal portion of the brain (aka reptilian brain). When you're in "love", "nurture", or "growth" mode, your body supplies sustenance to the brain first and synthesis(positive in terms of increase cognitive response & growth).

So however "powerful" these cave dwelling lizards appear to be, they're still theoretically just sitting around trying to make us think "mean & unhappy thoughts"....OOoooo :p

so don't do that, and the world won't go boom...gotcha

btw there's many Pleiadians that work for different factions, so always have that discern-O'-meter running when chatting with ET's, spirits, demons, whatever...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

People say that these hoaxers waste our time, but I think they waste their own time.
I mean look how much the OP wrote lol.

All I had to do was look at the title to know this was fake.

If an alien species wanted to disclose information through a person to the masses, then they would choose a more popular outlet than ATS.

If you show us a news meeting youve held, A youtube link with you on the news disclosing all this info for the world to see, and a published article in the newspaper based on your claims, then I'll read what u have to say... until then, well, keep that imagination running.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

The problem is most people who invoke "Occam's Razor" as "evidence" don't even use it right. Two common translations are:

entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity

All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best.

Best is subjective, and relative as is "beyond necessity". I have seen "experts" refute evidence simply because they want the solution to be simple not because of scientific evidence (or lack thereof) indicates it being the appropriate reaction. So maybe on the whole, more people need to realize that blinking red & blue lights are probably just planes in the air, but when you start getting collective information from independant sources that affirm other findings (true or hoaxed for that matter) that means the global consciousness is identify and materializing these concepts as "real" and that's another part of "raising our frequency(consciousness)".

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by StarMessenger

If an alien species wanted to disclose information through a person to the masses, then they would choose a more popular outlet than ATS.

Oh really? And what makes you say that? What research and experience do you have that qualifies you to know what is the way "they" would choose to present themselves?

Logically, if there is going to be full on contact it's going involve everyone from users here, to people who don't believe in ET's, as well as well known figures coming out with the same information probably from dreams, visions, and other....oh wait!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

I am fully aware of the classical skeptic argument "whats more likely?" and the infamous occams razor.

Also extraordinary claims call for extraordinary evidence I understand all these arguments and I can even see your point.

I guess I am just getting tired of the same old skeptic arguments (I am fairly skeptic myself) and find it more productive and challenging to try and stimulate more thought based off Ideas not beliefs. It is just too easy to come in here and poo poo on everyones party, and it is the gray board the place where people come to discuss these sort of threads/claims.

Give it a try you might surprise yourself.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Just as much experience as you...

Is it possible that an ATS user would be chosen? Sure.
But why the hell would only one thread to do the trick of spreading this message?

Do you believe this guy?
Do you have any proof not to believe him?
Wow, this thread really worked! Its so logical! Now we all believe in the Pledians!!!
Mission Accomplished!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

It would just be more logical to present the information they provide to users who are already at the very least interested in the subject, or visit websites such as ATS that already have concentrated groups of people who study this sort of thing. The message would have a better chance of being faithfully analyzed and absorbed here than it would through a forum about rap music, for example.

There are certain 'insiders' who are classified to leak information to groups and forums such as this one, to gauge the public opinion regarding Disclosure or other such events. This method seems simple in its intentions and also the most plausible way of seeding a message and allowing it to be absorbed and grow.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Im supprised this thread hasnt been moved to the blossom goodchild section yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Im sorry, but ive come to realize after many o channels/contacts that any joe shmo can come up with a crazy story. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
if the 'evil' aliens have built orbiting space weapons to stop benevolent beings reaching and helping us........

How comes they get through at least once a week to relay there messages to people? and since your first contact, 16 times more ! they obviously have NO trouble getting through if they want too.

the weapons don't work, so they may as well come on down in mass and reveal themselves.

why don't they , because this is not true and you know it.

Stop jumping on other peoples flights of fancies to grab your 30 seconds of internet fame , and put your efforts to constructive use.. who knows maybe you will come up with an amazing new theory and get your fix from that as you would deserve.

Please people , as much as i would love this to be true , these threads are driving me nuts!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join