It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I admit I only read about two paragraphs before I lost interest. The OP wasn't even good Sci-Fi, which all psychotic diatribes should at least try to be.

If the only hope for the humanity and our benevolent allies is to awaken our massive collective conscious then why do they constantly employ anonymous message board posters to carry this job of utmost importance? Why not contact prominent intellectuals, religious men, businessmen, politicians, celebrities and use them to awaken humanity?

If it is so important to reach as many people as possible then why employ these people. Hell, Joe the Plumber or be a more effective herald; yet these ultra intelligent aliens somehow find it tactically prudent to employ Chad the gas station attendant to awaken humanity?

Hell, side me up with the malicious aliens if this is any indications of the benevolents logical skills.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

You are very, very close to the point.

But moving to a "positive" pole strengthens the negative, it doesnt weaken it.

And there is no "thing" or "them" to over come at all. There is nothing to overcome. Striving, a form of overcoming, creates resistance. Any "pole" or opposite you create or reinforce at the same time creates or reinforces its opposite.

It is release, or letting go, or relaxing into, not striving or doing, or reaching for.

Why do you think that all these "loving" peaceful religions have caused so much anger, hatred and violence?

It is because "love" as proposed by the mystics is not a positive emotion or feeling, it is a "neutral" one. It does not mean "positive regard for" it means "unconditional acceptance of."

You are not unconditionally accepting of things if you are seeking to make them more "positive." You are rejecting "what is" or the "I am" in favor of what "you wish was" or "Who I wish the I AM were."

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarMessenger
They have not given me specific details about which planets they occupy I don’t think we have even discovered them as far as I know.

Please ask them. It is vitally important to the currently wafer-thing credibility of your tale.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I was told that if more people believed or were even aware they exist that the collective subconscious of our species would awaken and this would be the only way some of the outside forces would be able to interfere and help. They told me that there are many other good extraterrestrials out there willing to help us on earth but that they will not interfere unless we are conscious of them and have intent for them to help.

This is as far as I got, so maybe the question I have has already been addressed, but what the hell, here goes anyway.

If they need us to ask for their help why don't they make themselves known to us and in on the stuff going on then we would maybe ask them to help us.

The messengers they are sending to warn us strike us as suspect, and they surely know this.

I'm sorry, but tell your alien friends that I don't believe a dang thing they are saying and that they are liars. If they really wanted to help us they would.

And I'll go a step further and say I don't believe a dang thing you're saying either.

Either your alien friends are liars or you are. Which is it buddy?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if the people who make up these stories are desperately seeking attention or if they truly believe that crap. Either way I advise them too urgently seek some professional help and maybe get a life...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
People wondering why they don't just appear in a massive contact event:

Think about the millions, if not billions of people, whose religion outright states that we are a unique assemblence in the universe. That everything that you have believed your entire life has now just been thrown away, because we are not God's only children, look at these guys over here! That in itself would induce mass suicide, rioting, and panicking. Just look at the cause and effect of the War of the Worlds radio broadcast, there are some who believe that was used as a measurement of how the populace would handle an event that we are speaking about in this thread.

Also another point; it would disrupt our free will as a species. A majority of mankind has to understand and accept their presence before they make themselves known. Some of these races are millions of years more advanced then we; they understand the importance of free will in evolution. You can't be forced to think any one way, you have to accept it as it is. We can be guided though, and you could definitely say thats happened in our history.

If there's any Star Trek fans out there, think Prime Directive.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
You are very, very close to the point.

But moving to a "positive" pole strengthens the negative, it doesnt weaken it.

And there is no "thing" or "them" to over come at all. There is nothing to overcome. Striving, a form of overcoming, creates resistance. Any "pole" or opposite you create or reinforce at the same time creates or reinforces its opposite.

It is release, or letting go, or relaxing into, not striving or doing, or reaching for.

The extremes already exist as well as the gray or neutral. Negatives are absence of the positive quality like the dark is the absense of light and doesn't have to be removed to fully illuminate a space. Shining the light doesn't strengthen the darkness. Whatever shadows are cast are no darker than the darkness without the light. The negative is weaker.

It is one's potential to manifest the opposite pole or the other that grows when increasing one. Maintaining balance allows the power of choosing to move one way or the other.

Why do you think that all these "loving" peaceful religions have caused so much anger, hatred and violence?

The profane interpretations. We are a potentially fierce race equalled by our potential to be a peaceful and loving one.

It is because "love" as proposed by the mystics is not a positive emotion or feeling, it is a "neutral" one. It does not mean "positive regard for" it means "unconditional acceptance of."

I think we'll disagree there. It is not unconditional acceptance but recognition of its necessity to assist progress along the path.

You are not unconditionally accepting of things if you are seeking to make them more "positive." You are rejecting "what is" or the "I am" in favor of what "you wish was" or "Who I wish the I AM were."

There is no wishing; there is work and growth and movement towards the source. There is involution and then evolution. The grosser forms will be annihilated.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I believe you Star. I am certain you've had contact and although I disagree with the idea that all Reptiles are bad I do agree that the truth must be out there for all to see and the Tiles simply aren't open about it. Although when you look at history I can understand why they hide. Imagine being hunted down and slaughtered during the dark ages, imagine being forced into hiding from the world when all you wanted to do was live your life.

I would Imagine the life of any ET living on earth is rather hard. The Pleiadians have a certain history with the reptiles right? I've heard conflicting stories about this subject. Maybe that was dissinfo. Either way I don't believe the Pleiadians seek to destroy the entirety of any species.

Most life simply wants to live.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Very good points there Tgautier. Speaking to your point, something that always sits in the back of my mind is the impact that armageddeon will have on Christians. Many Christians believe that when the end time comes, the Rapture will occur and the chosen ones who have lived properly according to God will go up to heaven. Imagine when the apocalypse starts, and none of those people disappear to heaven. These people will believe that they have been forsaken by their God, and that they are now in hell. If you are a human who believes he is in hell then you are likely to do any number of terrible and atrocious acts, without fear of reprisal.

Kinda puts a scary face on religion, huh?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
Why not contact prominent intellectuals, religious men, businessmen, politicians, celebrities and use them to awaken humanity?

Don't they? Fact of the matter is their are more people with low IQs than people of high intelligence. I am guessing that some of these benevolent beings are interested in waking the entirety of humanity to the truths of the universe(and self) rather than get media coverage. There is more to life than proving to others what one knows, knowing for oneself is the greatest accomplishment an individual could ever make. I don't think "they" care about letting the world know they are here. I think they want the world (and universe as a whole) to maybe second guess the choices we make as individuals and groups.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

if the 'evil' aliens have built orbiting space weapons to stop benevolent beings reaching and helping us........

How comes they get through at least once a week to relay there messages to people? and since your first contact, 16 times more ! they obviously have NO trouble getting through if they want too.
the weapons don't work, so they may as well come on down in mass and reveal themselves.

why don't they

I was told they have ways of getting through barriers undetected in smaller craft and that there are space weapons and detectors even a shield around the planets atmosphere trying to stop them. They said there are also many craft of the reptilian order all over the sky’s, in space and around the moon if we could only see them, they are invisible to us because they can travel inter-dimensionally. If they were to show up in mother ships on a large scale you can only imagine the outcome, it would not be a good one for us as most people are left in the dark on this planet and have no idea what is really going on, it is also not permitted by them to intervene unless we are consciously ready and ask for that intervention, a conscious awakening needs to happen. They also have laws they must follow, the Pleiadians are just one group out of hundreds of other benevolent one’s watching over this planet and others. Those who would come to our aid are not small in number so if the time comes for intervention we will have more than enough help. They told me that they have freed many planets from the reptilian order before and helped assist reseeding and aiding the planets after.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

The fact is the OT never mentioned the simple and most basic idea that totally undermines the whole illogical reasoning behind the idea of a projected world filled with fear, hate, anger and war which is... the reality of learning to forgive one another.

Those are all things I would hope we already understand, fear, anger and hate are clearly things people should not have. Forgiveness is important to release whatever hate or anger we have with others, staying positive and doing our best to stay cheerful and happy in life is important, telling people around us how much we love them and sharing that love or positive energy Those are all important things but the most important part is being consciously aware of what is happening on this planet with nature, humans starving in the millions, cannibalism starting to take place out of hunger, wars, animal and earth abuse. We need to be aware of the great suffering happening and consciously desire for change, it is hard to remain cheerful when we know so many people are horribly dying in the world, this should humble us and that is a good thing. We need to also be aware of who it is that has ruled us for so long even thousands of years they have been here on this planet. This is not an easy task for the world, it will take a collective effort and not all of us unfortunately I have been told will make it. But there is no need to fear death if we leave with a clear conscious and in a good state of mind prepared spiritually. I was shown there are some tough times ahead of us and they will all happen within a few years time, we need to be prepared to face these challenges and help all those around us.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

then wouldn't they also want us to become cannibals and eat each other

If you review my previous messages yes if they could make us all become cannibals they would, so far they have forced some of the world into cannibalism through poverty, others through secret religious practices and I have been told they are cannibals themselves living underground.. Cannibalism, human sacrificing and animal slaughter has been a huge part of lowering earths frequency vibration and stopping our spiritual growth and evolution. Please just think for a moment, put yourself in other people’s shoes out there, people are so starving that they are willing to eat humans. What can we do for them? Unfortunately nothing unless we showed up in person and had the finances to help but what we can do is be consciously aware of them and desire change inside on this planet. It is truly saddening what is happening in the world but we need to stay focused on those around us and helping uplift everyone to collectively bring up the positive vibrations and frequency on earth. Positive energy needs to be shared more often, it is like a surge of energy and is important for conscious awakening.

Am I to understand a Bengall Tiger is vibrating on a lower frequency than a common house cat because it's more ferocious? So all life forms are being lowered at different rates according to your intepretations?

The entire earth is effected by everything collectively, all animals, plants, fish, birds and humans alike. We all feel the same waves and frequency of earth, that is why there is such a great depression taking place and people many people are feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, irritated, frustrated, confused this is all part of the current situation we are in. There are many diseases, sickness, illness’s happening and many are dying in all kinds of new ways, this all accompanies the lower energy felt on the earth at this time. We really need to work on turning things around.

So why did you come here to tell us the malevolent ones exist.

To make people aware and conscious of our situation on earth. Most your questions have already been answered if you take the time to review my other posts.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What I find that is strange about outside entities wanting us to ask them for help is this. When one places their life into the hands of an outside influance, this person gives up their free will. And for these people to wish these outside entities to take away all the peoples problems and troubles, this in fact interferes with everyones free will. Why do these entities want us to give up our free will to them? All of us were given free will in the beginning, why now do people think we should just give it away or give it up? I find that as being very disturbing myself.

Oh, and by the way, Universal Laws are not just for those entities, they cover all beings and life that exists. One of those Laws is free will.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You...must be joking.

As if we've never seen a bad hoax before.

If anyone here actually believes this crap, they should look for professional help.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

I am not employed by the Pleiadians, I am just a person who was contacted by them. You can find out more if you read through my other posts. Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

I can see that some are not reading my entire posts before making quick and hasty remarks. The questions you asked have already been answered. Thank you,

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

How's it going StarMessenger?

I would like to thank you for the information you have given us and hopefully my other brothers in this forum will stop picking on you and take what they can from this post. Regardless of your opinions, we must be open minded and let the message sink in. Just like when we get advise, we don't have to do what they advise us to do, we take it in and dwell on it for a bit and then we make the choice to change or to keep living the life we are currently living. Is it not our time to stand up and shine? To raise up and tell those in charge that we are not going to take this BS anymore and fight for our freedom? We are all humans, yet we kill each other.

I have recently been meditating to understand myself and surround myself with positive energy. So I will take this message, dwell on it, pass out, dream and wake up tomorrow feeling better. If i was any of you I would just start getting ready for WW3. Start storing canned foods, extra clothes and a lot of water. Regardless if there's a war or not, you might as well be ready because like the saying goes: "It's better to need it and have it then needing it and not having it"

Class is dismissed!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Thanks for sharing your vision of what you understand to be a message to you. Whether it is true or not is not for me to decide.

You posted in the "Gray Area" and this particular forum was designed for members to have a "safe" place to present ideas that may not be for everyone or even more "out there" than some of the other forums.

I think people are on high alert after all the Goodblossom stuff and are a bit too jumpy when they perceive something as similar to the information that flooded the board when she was "hot"

I have to agree with your comments, however, I must also say that I personally don't believe in "channeling". The Blossom Goodchild event proved that channeling is a fake or false event.

Unless these "Pleadians" are going to come down here and tell us this stuff themselves, I'm no longer buying it.

Sweet Dreams everyone !

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
I have to agree with your comments, however, I must also say that I personally don't believe in "channeling". The Blossom Goodchild event proved that channeling is a fake or false event.

Unless these "Pleadians" are going to come down here and tell us this stuff themselves, I'm no longer buying it.

Sweet Dreams everyone !

Whether you believe in channeling or not is your choice. With that said, I think its a little close-minded to disregard everyone who claims they are channeling because of one specific event. That single event definitely did not disprove channeling, it's not something that can be empirically proven or disproven. Keep in mind that if a group wanted people at large in the alternative views community to disregard all future prophecies, the Goodchild event would be a great way to do it.

Like I said, your choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join