It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"My problem is why do we need aliens to tell us the self-evident (self-revealing?) truths?"

They are probably here to remind us of the self-evident truths. It's more likely to be a big helping of "Hey, Wake Up and Smell the, uh, Air. You idiots have nearly ruined the planet." I don't need them telling me and I'm sure you don't need them telling you - but there is the rest of humanity out there with no clue. That's where I am baffled. If the Pleadians are here to warn the whole world, are they also in the Congo warning the natives? Does anyone know if they visit the Third World folks, too? I am sucked into believing, but I wish I knew so much more than they usually tell their contactees.

What if we all came together, believers and skeptics, and raised our vibrations, rose up from hate and into love, for just a moment, then would they show up and shove the reptilians back into their terrariums? I mean, it can't hurt to rise above hate for a moment.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i just wanted to say that i have some conclusions of my own which have nothing to do with conatacting aliens but from studying all the religions, prohecys, etc and sorting thru them to find the answers. they all have answers but they all aklso have bs. i agree with some of the messagesin here however i agree that there isa a possibilitie of the pleidians contacting ppl, however there are alot of ppl saying they are in contact. i would like sum of u however to read my thread, its not based on contact with pleidians but researching the info we have here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
plz read and tell me what u think on the subject. not too many ppl have even read this 4 sum reason.

with love and light
myrddin zos

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

What if we all came together, believers and skeptics, and raised our vibrations, rose up from hate and into love, for just a moment, then would they show up and shove the reptilians back into their terrariums? I mean, it can't hurt to rise above hate for a moment.

Because the message of these people forces us into division and opposition.

Think about that for a moment.

If "oneness" and "unity" IS, then where is there room for these dark and evil "others" that we are supposed to "overcome?"

The truth of the matter is, any message that contains a "division" a battle of "good and evil" is false. That is "hate." Not love.

Love is inclusive, accepting, transcendent, not divisive, rejecting and "overcoming."

These little pseudo love letters from the stars, or here on Earth, are nothing new. The reason they appeal to so many are not that they contain some new spiritual truth that is appealing to the "evolving" but because they repeat the same old tired divisive messages that we have been tossing around for years wrapped up in new packaging.

There are real messages here and now, and also in the past. And, they are everywhere. However to many people they are invisible, and inaudible. Because it is human nature to perpetrate the same old divisive and hate filled ideologies that we have been clinging to for eons.

No matter how many unicorns and rainbows and beings of light you throw into the mythology, if there is a "them" to be overcome by "us" it is the same old rubbish.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Alex collier is another man who speaks about the same exact scenario! However he is contacted by andromedans who are allies with pleadians. The things you said are alarmingly similar. You tube him. He is very sincere and doesnt come off as a nut. much like billy meiers. All i can say is if we didnt have a monetary system we would not be controlled like we are. Not saying I believe one way or another but the OP has made some VERY good points!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

I just want to thank you for your message. I also want to tell you I'm reading Barbara Marciniak's "Bringers of the new dawn" and you MUST go get a copy and read it.

The funny thing is this book was written in 1992 and it seems timeless and magical to me. Serious, no other book (apart from Eckhart Tolle) I have read seems to have a life of its own.

Awesome stuff, and let the P's know, we want them to expose the truths that are hidden in our world.

wZn

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You aren't overcoming the "them" but the "thing" by moving toward the positive pole. Strictly speaking there is no "them" to overcome but indeed yourself and through that you change the composition of the whole. If one drop is added to the ocean that is saltier than the ocean, the balance of the ocean in its entirety is changed.

One paradox in realizing the one-ness is the fact that the sense of individuality (I AM) becomes stronger, not weaker and in that the influence of negativity also weakens. Furthermore, it really is not paradoxical at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Off topic? how so? oh hell maybe the Brown Shirts are here, not there.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
you wanna shut me up from unnoxious comments challenging nothing more than basic common sense & basic intellect. Yes the Brown Shirts are here Virginia.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If the Pleiadians want to send us a message there are much better ways than using an individual messenger who has no qualifications or any way to verify the information.

They could buy a 30 minute infomercial time slot on TV, or land on top of the CNN tower.

And are they aware of the internet?

I mean, c'mon. Just c'mon.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

From the end of the first sentence of second paragraph: "... outside forces would be able to interfere and help."

One would think advanced enough beings would be able to differentiate the verbs "intervene" and "interfere."

Does anyone wonder why sites like these can't compete with the lamestream (TV) media?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Why?...Why did they only contact you?...Next time they contact you please ask them if the GFL spaceship is still stuck at an interstellar roadblock and when could we expect them so I can leave out some milk and cookies..Oh wait thats for Santa...My bad but I know when hes coming.....

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What I can never understand about topics such as these, is why every love, light or spiritual message that is being posted, has an ET related being giving the message to an earth being? Messages such as these are no different then the things Jesus tried to teach to mankind 2000 years ago, and I don`t recall anything about ET giving Jesus messages of love and light to spread to mankind. What ever happened to the fact that many of these messages could come from within ourselves? Have we as a race slipped that far from our creator that we stagnated ourselves spiritually, and now we see our higher selves as ET`s?

[edit on 8-11-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This is getting so old, a new member comes in here and posts this nonsense, and as usual they were special and chosen to pass on this message.

If all this was true about us being coerced into killing animals and eating them, and killing other humans in wars, then wouldn't they also want us to become cannibals and eat each other? I mean why not go all the way with their diabolical plans. Makes no sense. There's always a line drawn when it's needed to suit the "message". Am I to understand a Bengall Tiger is vibrating on a lower frequency than a common house cat because it's more ferocious? So all life forms are being lowered at different rates according to your intepretations?

Religion and the bible is always used, because you know christians will disagree.

If the power of thought is so powerful, and I do believe to a degree it can be, then we can just as easily wish these bad ones away (or make a conscience choice to disbelieve in them), just as you claim we can wish in the good ones - if we could only believe they exist. So following this same idea of an omni conscience=manifestation - or whatever you're alluding to, it isn't really a good plan afterall to "know of" the malevolent ones ... so why did you come here to tell us the malevolent ones exist. Make up your mind.

If they can contact YOU and sucessfully get this message across, then they can come and do the rest of us. Or do you have to be in a "specific' state of mind to hear this stuff?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

why do you call them "Pleiadians"?

They are called the Pleiadians because that is what we have named them based on where they come from. The Pleiades was named by us so since they originate from within that part of the galaxy we have named them the Pleiadians. They have not given me specific details about which planets they occupy I don’t think we have even discovered them as far as I know.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

My questions are as follows:

1) How did they contact you?
2) What, in this means of communications, made you believe this was genuine information?
3) Did they mention any other races out there or did you ask these questions?

1. They contacted me first in a dream I had and I thought nothing of it only a dream until telepathy begin and after that when I was comfortable with them they showed up in person. It could take up pages telling about the specifics on all of my contacts. I have been on their ship and been shown many things most of them through a crystal they have with holographic images. They showed me the history of earth among other things in which I took notes on.

2. I believe them because of what was being shown to me in such great detail through hologram images and I guess it’s for one to experience to better understand. I felt good around them, uplifted and they seem very loving, friendly, caring, sensitive people genuinely contacting me, I felt so good being around them I believe them.

3. They showed me many other races out there, the reptilian order is comprised of many different extraterrestrial species there were all kinds of other beings working with and for them. There were a lot of different types of reptilians some even hybrid human looking.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

"So the Galactic UN is going to attack"?

But then you say, they will only come if we believe in them.

So which is it?

Are they going to war anyway, without our permission, or are they waiting for us to give them permission?

The way you have described it, they are doing both...!!

First they are going to war & our world will be the battleground. then they are not going to do anything unless we ask them to.

Please review my other notes, the war going on is a battle of a conscious awakening. The physical war I speak of will happen among ourselves as the reptilian order will be doing all they can to stop us from consciously awakening. It is true that all the benevolent groups out there cannot intervene unless we are consciously aware of them and asking for that intervention with intent of changing the planet. This is not just happening in our solar system alone but they told me on a much larger scale more than anyone could count. Earth is just a grain of sand in the larger picture of things but it still remains part of the battle. What is the battle? Once again it is a spiritual battle between the reptilian groups who control many worlds like this one and it’s occupants from consciously awakening and spiritually physically making that leap of evolution that is needed to enter a higher density, I’ve been told this could bring a dimensional change depending on the outcome of our species and world. If we do make that leap it would allow us to push out the reptilian order that has controlled so many on different planets for so long including our own, they could not handle the higher vibration frequency of that shift and remain. This is an effort that involves many other worlds not only our own and that is why it is so important for the benevolent one’s because they are trying to help all of us in a very careful approach, I do believe when the time is right whether a majority believe in extraterrestrials or not if consciously the majority of us desire great change to occur they will find a way to send a clear message to everyone. I believe many out there are slowly awakening because their subconscious minds or higher selves are telling them something is coming. They know that the time is nearing that is so important for them to be prepared and make that spiritual physical leap.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hello everyone I want people to understand that everything I have shared here comes from notes I took down of what I was told and shown by the Pleiadians face to face, I am not a channeller but a contactee. Why I chose this website among others to share this information is because I felt some of you might better listen here since there were so many alien & ufo articles on this site. The Pleiadians allowed me to share this information with friends, family and others whoever I choose to share it with so I have done this on my own free time of my own free will. I am not on a special mission or out to convince the world of these things, I wish I could do that all on my own but it seems the impossible, that must happen with every individual and only they are capable of that change. I think I have shared enough here and it appears that some of you are ready for the message while others are not quite which is ok I can understand how this must sound to some. I’m glad people took the time to listen. Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
my 2 cents worth.....there is too much of this alien hippy love garbage circulating on great sites like ats which i think lowers its standards and credibility...

what makes me arc up on topics like these is the nonsense written in the message and what puts the "red flag" up for me on these such topics is that we always have "friends" out there that are always way more advanced than our "oppressors" whom have forcefields that senses their intrusions so they need our love to increase vibrations to come and assist us....can you see what im getting at!!!

usaully most people relate to a forcefield as a barrier to stop some form of physical penetration/intrusion....get it right...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Actually, I wouldn't mind them dropping by my pad at all (when there's noone else around to freak out) since they make house calls at times. I have a feeling they may have some idea where to go already. Just put in the word.

No, I am not being derisive. I'm just a curious sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join