It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Agenda and Spirituality Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is an amazing essay, right on target with the real truth regarding ET's and spirituality (ie new age movement) and so much more. This guy has impeccable discernment from what I know already about the subject.

Here is an excerpt from the writing:

Manipulation of the collective-consciousness
The reptilians (I will use this collective-concept since the Dracs are also of reptilian nature) have neatly drafted each of our religions and philosophies with very much love for details and placed them in scene for us. ALL religions are reptilian trademarks and are dangerous. (Sorry, also the Buddhists and also those, who sit in Tibet in the mountains.) The more truths they contain, the more dangerous they are because then they are more difficult to expose.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Part 4 was missing when I attempted to access it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
yeah i noticed that too. i believe it said coming soon in parenthesis after it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Its all about the LOVE, peyote, ayahuasca, psilocybin, divinorum, and datura. Too bad they are usually illegal and have a reputation for being used for recreation rather than realization. If they are utilized with the correct respect or understanding, you will know exactly why the reptilians and cohorts want it illegal.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I perused the paradigm on that initial link and find that I disagree with much of it. It contradicts what I have found through my own research and experience over many years -- along with some simple logical extrapolation.

Unfortunately, that site is only promoting disinformation, perhaps unintentionally, about the aliens in question.

Yes, the Greys serve under the Reptilians (who are on a par in Reticulan society with the Preying Mantises) and yes they abduct people here for selfish reasons. Abductees have asked them why they do it and the response was that this world is abundant in raw genetic material. We are simply used as one of their farms.

Yes, the aliens have been here for many thousands of years. They have various underground and underwater bases around this planet, as well as one large one in the Moon -- corroborated by people in The Disclosure Project, like Clifford Stone.

However, neither the Greys, Nordics, Reptilians, Preying Mantises, or their Hybrid army (cultivated through a long-term breeding program), have telepathic capability. Nor can they teleport or walk through walls. Moreover the Reptilians are not "paraphysical beings." Like us, they are also flesh and blood humanoid life.

It works like this...

When people are abducted, usually after being paralyzed and/or knocked out with intense white or sky blue paralysis beams, they are heavily medicated to not only be harmless but also for the purpose of brainwashing.

A Hypnotherapist Comments On Abductee Brainwashing

Once they are mentally prepared to being psychologically manipulated, they are fed a pack of lies:

1. That the Reticulans can read their minds.
2. That the Reticulans can walk through walls.
3. That the Reticulans are "transdimensional" or "paraphysical."
4. That the Reticulans "are here to further our spiritual development."
5. That the Reticulans represent a greater good.

All of which is utter nonsense.

Classic military brainwashing. Convince your prisoners that you have no chance and that they know your every move, even your every thought. A prisoner who thinks his captors are godlike beings is less likely to attempt to fight or flee.

SUBMISSION.

The Reticulans want submission.

But not all of the sheep on Terra are unaware of what is happening and there also some rams in the lot too.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
Its all about the LOVE, peyote, ayahuasca, psilocybin, divinorum, and datura. Too bad they are usually illegal and have a reputation for being used for recreation rather than realization. If they are utilized with the correct respect or understanding, you will know exactly why the reptilians and cohorts want it illegal.

a pal of mine, first time with psyilocbin...first words once it kicked in fully was...(well, first a look of pondering...), then "I can see why they made this illegal"

that's just a petty example. i can think of a hundred personal cases which transformed me with information alone. those plants and beings behind them sure possess quite a lot of it

the alien agenda was also revealed to me with psilocybin before. that experience took me 3 years to digest and unrepress, that's how powerful it was

heh, they don't even have to be utilized with respect or understanding. not saying that isn't great...but i am saying that they are unpredictable and can take the ground from under your feet whether you want it, or are ready for it.

also, their reputation is irrelevant. people who listen to the hearsay and demonization of psychedelics are fools - fools for not thinking it through on their own and instead believing an implanted idea on their nature. someone i know looked at me with a face of bewilderment and disgust after i told him i tripped on some blotter earlier in the day during a nice long hike. i asked him if he's ever done it..he says:

"are you kidding? i don't want to stay at home all day scratching at the walls"

didn't even bother with him.

point is, these sacred substances are there for those who know where to look, or want them. laws or public demonization are for the rest.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I have to agree with your position. I have to agree that the little "Bot" called a gray can be preloaded with any garbage the programmer wants parroted out. Just like a computer, garbage in, garbage out.

I started gathering information about UFO's and aliens some 30 years ago. I was careful not to come to any conclusions until later in life. Then I put everything I had ever seen, ever read, ever watched on the subject, on the proverbial table and sorted threw it. What I found was a trend.

The trend was, that virtually all the stories were unique, or one of a kind. There must have been a million varieties of aliens, from a billion places. You should be able to go to the store and find them in the checkout line buying groceries. But, you don't. You don't see a one in every day life, now why is that!

Two obvious answers come to mind, One, there is no such thing as aliens, or Two, they exist and are running a big psysop on mankind. I believe there is more than enough evidence available to point to the second possibility as being the correct choice.

new topics

top topics

join