It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely HORRIFYING Obama Video! I need someone who KNOWS THE BIBLE in and out !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I came across this video just now.. I'm speechless!! First, let me say that I do not follow the bible. So, I am mostly posting this so people who know more about it can say just how on point it is. I'm asking you if what the narrators saying really word for word in the bible??? I am not trying to make this into a political thread which is why I posted it here. I just want to know if what he is saying is really in there.

If this was posted already, sorry. Just throw a link into the thread. There are sooo many threads about Obama that it would be almost impossible to find what I am looking for.

Just in case it don't post right, here is the link
www.youtube.com...

Again, let me stress that I am not looking for a fight, just some insight.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Okay, so I am just listening to the rest of it now and I wish I didn't post it here lolol. I'm such a dork. Blond moment guys sorry hahaha. But, is there something like this in the bible? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
None of it is. It's a comic piece and I suspect it's from Comedy Central.

The easy way to check Biblical references is www.blueletterbible.com where you can do searches for words and phrases. It only searches the Protestant Bible and not the Catholic one or the full Torah.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Kagin D - I'm no Bible expert, but I am one in BS. I just ate a S**T sandwich, and it ain't going down so good. That was one of the most overwrought - overdone over stupifying things...almost speachless...can't get much more out...

Edit: By the time I posted I saw your retraction...I was wondering where you were going with this one. This thing was on FOX!

ColoradoJens

[edit on 7-11-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thanks for the reply. I started listening to it and jumped the gun.. HARD lol. I was thinking there is no way, but then I thought maybe they were working off of something that was in the bible and just rewording it to modern day.. Ah well, thanks for letting me know. I guess this would be better in BTS then

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Like I said, I didn't listen to the whole thing and jumped the gun. Trust me, if I could delete the post I would lol. Sorry about the # sandwich haha.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No this isn't in the Bible, I had to read the whole thing in highschool. But I think this guy would like to add to it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
More bible links (lots of different versions and languages)
bibledatabase.org...

Hebrew Lexicon
www.searchgodsword.org...

Catholic Bible
www.newadvent.org...

Torah
www.mechon-mamre.org...

top topics

join