It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian plan 1973

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wait what? ...I randomly came across this...and i find it rather disturbing. Is their purpose the same?

Plan

Edit : I can't find any info about the "A-241/BIS device". Can someone help me out?

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What if America is Atlantis and Plato was a prophet? That just popped into my head. It may have been thought of before.

[edit on 11/7/2008 by fomalhaut]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There is probably a deeper meaning behind the document, if real. If taken at face value it would cause a global unbalanced that would cause great global calamities.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Some plan, lol.

This is a scheme of a assumed changes in geographical structure of Earth continents which may happen as a result of correction of gravity field of the Earth by the A-241/BIS device

To believe this, you would have to believe:

1. that some kind of device could remove an enormous continent neatly from the Earth,
2. that removing said continent would not destroy the Earth entirely,
3. that the Russians had a device powerful to do such a thing, and
4. that people don't have fun photoshopping documents just to tease others.

If you had a document similar to that, how long would it take you to white out a continent and replace some words?

- Btw, a continent would not be removed by nukes, because removing even Texas that way would put so many fine particles into the upper atmosphere that all plant and animal life would die in the resulting nuclear winter.
- An antimatter explosion that size would also cause a "nuclear winter."
- Using a black hole to do that would take a few hundred years, and the growing black hole could not be stopped, and would eat up Russia too.
- A huge gravity engine would cause the Earth to bulge and break into pieces. It would not remove one continent.

However there is one danger we must fear. The "A-241/BIS device" might be a whip. They might be coming to America with 300 million shovels and buckets, and 30 million Commie whip-wielders, ready to enslave the US of A, forcing Americans to dig away the soil of their own country, watching bucket lines sending it of, pail by pail, to be added to the shores of the USSR.

This could be why they waited so long to put their demonic plan into action. It is only now, after eight years of Bush, that Americans have learned how to work 20 hours a day. It is only now there are enough people in America to perform this massive task.
Now you know why the Commies and Bush-the-sellout have encouraged illegal immigration. It's to get enough workers to accomplish this massive task.

It could be time to invest in floaties and a fishing-spear.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What about this ?

Haarp

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

According to this top secret Russian document, which was unclassified recently Soviet military engineers were planning complete removal of North American continent.

Translation of the document:

“KGB, Soviet Union. Top Secret. Moscow. February 26, 1973

This is a scheme of a assumed changes in geographical structure of Earth continents which may happen as a result of correction of gravity field of the Earth by the A-241/BIS device

[scheme]

KGB General Chief
Andropov
[signature]
''

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality
What about this ?

Haarp

That's an interesting idea.

I'm convinced that Haarp has been used to cause earthquakes, as well as for manipulating weather as a weapon.

However I still can't see it being able to wipe a huge continent off the face of the earth.

new topics

top topics

join