reply to post by Fatality
Some plan, lol.
This is a scheme of a assumed changes in geographical structure of Earth continents which may happen as a result of correction of gravity field of the
Earth by the A-241/BIS device
To believe this, you would have to believe:
1. that some kind of device could remove an enormous continent neatly from the Earth,
2. that removing said continent would not destroy the Earth entirely,
3. that the Russians had a device powerful to do such a thing, and
4. that people don't have fun photoshopping documents just to tease others.
If you had a document similar to that, how long would it take you to white out a continent and replace some words?
- Btw, a continent would not be removed by nukes, because removing even Texas that way would put so many fine particles into the upper atmosphere that
all plant and animal life would die in the resulting nuclear winter.
- An antimatter explosion that size would also cause a "nuclear winter."
- Using a black hole to do that would take a few hundred years, and the growing black hole could not be stopped, and would eat up Russia too.
- A huge gravity engine would cause the Earth to bulge and break into pieces. It would not remove one continent.
However there is one danger we must fear. The "A-241/BIS device" might be a whip. They might be coming to America with 300 million shovels and
buckets, and 30 million Commie whip-wielders, ready to enslave the US of A, forcing Americans to dig away the soil of their own country, watching
bucket lines sending it of, pail by pail, to be added to the shores of the USSR.
This could be why they waited so long to put their demonic plan into action. It is only now, after eight years of Bush, that Americans have learned
how to work 20 hours a day. It is only now there are enough people in America to perform this massive task.
Now you know why the Commies and Bush-the-sellout have encouraged illegal immigration. It's to get enough workers to accomplish this massive task.
It could be time to invest in floaties and a fishing-spear.