It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What brand of cigarette got you hooked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I started smoking because I was still sucking my thumb and thought that would stop it. Now I have both habits!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I used to take my grandpa's pipes and his apple tobacco pouch under a covered bridge when I was young, and he let me "taste" his cigars... first cigarette was a True.
with the little peace sign filters.... but now it's Marls or Cams.
I love American Spirits though.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
When I was in the Marines, I tried to start smoking. I really just wanted to take some smoke breaks since "fresh air breaks" didn't fly. I just couldn't do it though. I am not built to be a smoker I guess. Now, when I was drinking... well, that is another story. I could chain smoke when I was drinking. Of course, they seem to really enhance my hangover the next day.... so there again, I am not built to be a smoker.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Marlboro Menthol Light 100s

I found a carton lying in the street while delivering newspapers at the age of, I think, 13. I took it as a sign from above. One reason I always have a smoke for someone who asks. Have to keep that cig karma flowing.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Marb special blend 27. I smoked off and on for a while then tried these and got hooked. No one who smokes a pack of these will go back, unless they are a menthol person. Best damn cigarette ever. Still trying to quit, but I'm smoking as I type on the laptop.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Menthol cigarettes - I couldn't smoke the others.

It's been interesting to read how many other people say it was menthol cigarettes that got them hooked. When I was smoking, I couldn't give them away. Even the dropouts in the street who begged me for cigarettes wouldn't take them.

I only smoked regularly for a few years, then my dentist told me cigarettes were bad for my teeth and gums. That was a few years ago and I stopped immediatley.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
First packet I ever bought was a 10 pack of "Sovereigns". Really small they were. I think I paid 7 1/2 pence (uk) for them.

Of course, they were for my mum.

Hooked ever since but have weened myself off the tailor-mades and now roll my own.

They don't have salt peter in them and go out all the time. I can make a roll-up last for hours some days.

Toot toot!......nerb

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The old cowboy killers known as Marlboro Reds. But since I am not a cowboy I have no need to worry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join