It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing picture of Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
Frightening/scary how underneath those pictures in the comments people have posted on that site people say things

It's amazing to me how little it takes to scare people these days... Everyone's "frightened" of how popular Obama is or "scared" of what people are saying... I just don't get what's so scary. Heaven forbid something REALLY scary happens.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
He's got nice teeth.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
im an outsider i live in new zealand, sos37 your a blatant idiot period. everyother country in the world knows that its people like you that have made america into the snivelling 2nd world #ehole it is today. How could you say hes ten times worse than bush???
he hasnt even done anything yet coz he has to start by cleaning up bushs mess. I loved how the polls showed obama lost in texas and south carolina, just show there menatlity doesnt it? everyone outside of america just see those states and people like you as a parasite thats keeping america from being the great nation that it could be!
America has the power to change everything to good (no NOT by invading other countries) but it has to struggle with the likes of you. Obama just gives off such charisma and intelligence i know about the shadow government and all that im a firm believer, but at least he might oppose some descisions he is told to make and wont be out back chuckling with those old disgusting pathetic attempts of human beings who are in it for the cold hard cash and power.
Time will tell what hes like but whatever he does it cant be worse then the bush admin.

I really really hate to say this but i have a feeling he will be assassinated or there will at least be a few more attempts at it by white probably southern state dwelling racist scum and please if it happens and they are caught they need to be tortured to within a inch of there lives for the next 50 years and then disposed of in a sewerge pit.

Sorry about the spelling and general ranting but im extremely hung over and reading sos37's posts just angers me that people like him exist. PLEASE america for the worlds sake WAKE up! Seriously whats the big deal about gay marriages??? Why are people so racist?? ITS 2008!!!

Goodluck Obama if anyone can change anything its you and because americas descisions affect the world, dont let US down! -Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's a picture of my president:

He may not look as presidential as Obama. But my mother always taught me its whats on the inside that matters.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by LettucePrey]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by LettucePrey]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I too am an American living outside the USA. The responses and hopes from other nationalities has been so overwhelming and inspiring. This is first time I have seen a presidential election with the amount of interest from so many different countries. This marks the beginning of the healing and the linking of America as a single identity which was a divisive and negative factor exascerbated by politics as usual. It marks the USA as now being seen to living up to the ideals it established in 1776. To all the nay sayers I say "Wake Up". Do whatever you can to give the president your support. Get beyond lumping everyone in a box because of their appearance. America has begun to reclaim the moral authority it lost in the past years in the eyes of the world. God bless America.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LettucePrey

Actually that may be a picture of your leader, but the president elect of your country is Brack Obama.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Obama has shown already that he is simply going to keep the lies going about the "osama bogie man" and al -cia -duh JUST LIKE Bush did, and his pick of the Nazi-like Emanuel who wants to suck up our youth into a Hitler Youth program and LIKELY draft is going to be the spark that is going to cause SERIOUS trouble in this country.

KNOW FULL WELL many Americans have ZERO intention of allowing their loved ones to be sucked up in this War-mongering machine and 'wars that won't end in our lifetime' for OIl/nat gas/Israel/bases/$$$ and THIS INDEPENDENT knows ol Barky is NO different in reality than than the former Crime Family boss who stood by reading his pet goat story while this country was attacked from INSIDE. DEms that voted for this guy are going to be in for a Rude rude awakening when he shows his TRUE colors and as Biden has alluded to, many of his current cheerleaders are going to be VERY disillusioned and fall away when they see just what he has up his sleave for America.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Kudos Lettuce IF ONLY! God knows the Globalists would never let Dr. Paul anywhere near the Big Chair as he TRULY believes in The Founders vision that these FRAUDS like BUSH, CLINTON AND OBAMA are seeking to destroy. Israeli opertives like PARASITES have infested this government apparatus so badly and are draining the life blood from THIS REPUBLIC so quickly that America is on life support as we speak. I would LOVE too see DR. Paul raise an ARMY of loyal followers that would follow HIS words not some fake Globalist lackey's.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I haven't participated in ATS for at least a month or so. I thought I would come back and check some of the posts. Now I remember why I don't come back here often...it engenders worthless arguments and hateful bias.
some of the posts on this thread...especially the OP thinking that posting these candid pics of the President Elect will in some way change the minds of those citizen's who voted for him or excite those who didn't....PLEASE! The Republican Party continues to bicker and fight and struggle to find an identity. They will have 8 years to look in the mirror. Indeed...it IS what is on the inside that counts.

We had better stop the hate-mongering and start working together or we are doomed. The road ahead of us is wrought with economic woes, wars and global unrest. We lead the free world and ALL are cheering that we have elected a man with a heart for the people. Give Barack Obama the break you would want in his position. Hatred and prejudice is blinding. I pray your eyes will be opened in the next months and you will be proud to be an American again. I am.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

thanks for showing us the "humanity" of Obama in these candid shots

-rrr

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
reply to post by Copernicus

Sadly, it seems a very lot of Americans and non Americans voted for him because of his looks.
I can't wait to see all the lovely changes he's gonna make! We should be out of the war by the end Feb or so and have the economy fixed by then too! WooT!
his list is endless
I'm doin' the Change' change ch ch change change dance!
I realy think it's time to learn useful skills and hunker down somewhere

Oh lordy lordy I seen some beautiful men in my life time and Obama aint one of them

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by sos37

You realize that when people said this about Bush your type freaked. Any questioning of the President was treason. Now? You're all up in arms and hate the president. Sorry, the majority of Americans aren't racists. Sorry only 56million people only voted for McCain because he's white. And being a Republican you'll attack me for that last line BUT when you say people only voted for Obama because he's black it's God's word.

I didn't say he was voted in only because he was black. That was one of three reasons. The other two were hate of the current administration and overwhelming media bias. People voted for Obama for one of those three reasons.

Is it possible that most people voted for obama because there really was nothing McCain/Palin had to offer?

Just sayin'

And by the way, the poll numbers show this:

Black people voted for obama overwhelmingly.

White people actually voted about 43% for obama and 55% for McCain. Given the proportion of black to white population, the racial favoritism cancels out to less than the margin of victory.

The fact that more white people voted for McCain than for Obama also makes it for an inconclusive case of whether this nation is really past racism. Can't tell either way based on the results from white people. Black people are definitely still a little racist in the sense of favoring a black president. But I guess saying that makes me racist, then again I'm neither white nor black, just like Obama

-rrr

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Your whining about him not supporting your troops???

what the ££££ are the troops doing there in the first place.

your corporate businesses are raping another nation in the name of what.

i think this is a great time for the usa to have another civil war so you know what bombs and guns are all about. think youve forgot, thats why your cool sending your kids to the slaughter house.
your memories are short just like your penis

wake up usa, wake up from your sleep.

obama - quality diplomat
bush - loser puppet
clinton - loser puppet
reagan - loser puppet
carter - loser puppet

we will see, hope he sends the zionists to israel and the racist south to africa and be done with you all

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Obama seems like a pretty good looking guy to me. Not a Denzel Washington, or a Lucid, but above average. Especially compared to many Republicans

Why are we talking about physical attractiveness anyways?
Is that what the OP was about?? I figured something else I guess. Like he looks Presidential. Whateva

The rain photo is epic.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Nice hi-res pics. But Schwarzenegger is right. He does have scrawny arms and legs.

afp.google.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, that settles it. I was skeptical about his ability to lead our nation but these pictures clearly demonstrate his abilities. I mean, if he looks that sharp in photographs why then he is surely suited for the job!

Oh wait, I thought this was American Idol...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Obama seems like a pretty good looking guy to me. Not a Denzel Washington, or a Lucid, but above average. Especially compared to many Republicans

Why are we talking about physical attractiveness anyways?
Is that what the OP was about?? I figured something else I guess. Like he looks Presidential. Whateva

The rain photo is epic.

Dang, beauty, er, uh hotness, really is in the eye of the beholder, cause Obama aint no hotty.

Now I keep seeing Denzel mentioned here Obama has NOTHN' on him

With that said....if we could find crappy photos of Obama.....does that mean he will be a crappy President?

Hmmmm. lol

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Actually that may be a picture of your leader, but the president elect of your country is Brack Obama.

Well, thank you for stating the obvious HunkaHunka. But one can imagine and hope that one day a true patriot will occupy the oval office.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by This American

Kudos Lettuce IF ONLY! God knows the Globalists would never let Dr. Paul anywhere near the Big Chair as he TRULY believes in The Founders vision that these FRAUDS like BUSH, CLINTON AND OBAMA are seeking to destroy. Israeli opertives like PARASITES have infested this government apparatus so badly and are draining the life blood from THIS REPUBLIC so quickly that America is on life support as we speak. I would LOVE too see DR. Paul raise an ARMY of loyal followers that would follow HIS words not some fake Globalist lackey's.

Ron Paul 2009!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
These pictures scare me so much, especially the people crying. Their brains have been taken over, brainwashed.

They don't know who their candidate is and what he's going to do. It's a cult.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join