It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing picture of Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow those are really powerful pics.That is definitely propaganda style photography at its best.I would kill to be able to capture strong photos like that, although they would of all been gone over with a fine toothed comb.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
those are some nice pictures.

when you look at obamas crows in comparison to what mccain's was, obama had every kind of color and age group and person you can imagine in the crowd.

it looked a lot more like a country full of different cultures, then just a country of whites which was so good to see

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
America should be proud this is a time of togetherness. Barrack Obama jr. , the son of a black man from Kenya (Barrack Obama Sr.) and a white woman from Kansas ( Ann Dunham ) . and raised by his stepfather (Solo Soetoro ) after Obama's mother divoriced his biological father. What i am saying is that he is a joining of both colors of America . We can finally get past the race propoganda, and remember we are all ONE race HUMAN.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I found the pictures to be very powerful and moving .

George W. Bush's private photographer, David Valdez, ( source: www.rtis.com...) captured many private , behind the scene moments during Bush's term in office. I didn't vote for George Bush, but somehow those pictures moved me to respect the man that holds the office.

In regard to the Barak Obama pictures, is a combination of the presence that Obama has in front of crowds and the ability of a photographer to capture a moment. Plain and simple.

Great pics!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If I could give you more stars I would. My feelings exactly.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Great pictures.

i love the one where is daughters are running to meet thier Daddy on Nov the first. Brought a tear to my eye.

I pray for his wisdom and his and his family's safety.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
When you look at Obama, you do see America, you see more people in common with him than not and things are trending to that being the norm, you see a combination of an intelligent, witty and possibly as equally down to earth individual mixed and matching many other ethnicities not just African American.

I would like to see some pictures and articles as well when he was making his way through college and law school, some more information on his challenges then and how it felt to be the first African American editor of the Harvard Law Review, and what it was like to graduate Magna Cum Laude.

I think what happened during the campaign was repugnant to paint this man as a nobody, with no experience or some person possibly given everything he had, painting his only skills as a community organizer minimizing his real credentials and stellar educational accomplishments, when before us is a very brilliant individual with much to offer and is an example for many to attempt to follow but we know this would be quite a difficult challenge for 99% of most people to fully duplicate.

All Americans should feel happy that we do not have another mediocre intellect, or some complete idiot unable to think in the White House, or some hot headed fly boy that really was not that bright in his college days, especially at this juncture in our history, I think when people get photos that might not be the best or portray him in a negative way, are just futile attempts to again try to reinforce some of the previously incorrect and inappropriate stereotypes perpetuated in the campaign.

I want to see some pictures of him after staying up days and days studying, that cigarrete pic looks like he has been out celebrating or something after an all nighter but passed his exams!!!

[edit on 7-11-2008 by phinubian]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't read page after page of posts, so forgive me if this has been rehashed time and again. On the first page, someone made a remark to the effect, "he's not my president, and never will be". What!!?? Are you from America? I'm a tried and true Republican. My candidate lost the election. Barack Obama is the President. He is my President. Don't you dare question my patriotism, 16 years US Army before a career ending injury while on duty. If you care about this country, you will stand behind President-elect Obama and work for a better future. And be careful - if make a remark like this in public in front of someone like me, you'll be picking yourself up off the floor. I fight for my country still. Of course, I have found - as a rule - people who make comments like this are usually cowards and only make such remarks when no one is around. Get on board or leave. Peace. (I never give cowards the chance for the last word, so don't bother replying. I've already moved on.)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.
www.boston.com...

whether you supported him or not, you should now. he was born for this.
enjoy....

Put my ill mind at ease.

Which picture? Or did you mean to glamor the reader?

Striking entourage of images, but nothing amazing?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

benevolent, please never change your avatar, so awesome. is that your dog?

now about my post:

i think these pictures are stunning Hi-Def photo art and can be admired simply for the expertise even if you don't like Obama. if you voted for Obama and you believe in his greatness the pics are very exciting and inspiring.

As for my comment, "he was born for this" when i met him was wearing the dark blue members-only jacket with no tie, the official 'it's friday, i'm the president and i'm going to camp david for a long weekend' outfit. and i was like "he's the presidential archetype. he's gonna win."

he has a presence. an honesty and strength that is tangibly felt. and yes, i do believe in prophecy/destiny, and President Obama fits into this architecture. the whole 'chosen one/anti Christ' thing is based on the fear that arises in some people when they are faced with true greatness and a man of strength. President Obama is still a man. of course he had help getting where he is, but the corporation that owns him is called the PEOPLE and he is a legendary figure no matter what anyone says.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Ok, I have to ask.... Pictures of him reflected in a deli counter and teleprompters show he was born to be president? I'm sure I could find pictures of McCain in front of flags, climbing stairs to planes, getting out of cars, etc. as well.

I just don't get the connection between these pictures and someone being born to be president.... Maybe it's just me though.

It's just propaganda aimed at making weak minds connect with him...

OP fell for it, as well as the hopenosis.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You are right! His photos alone make him "made for this job!"

Here are some more contributions:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Yep, I sure am. Was born here in Texas. Too bad Obama can't say the same, never having provided a vaulted copy of his birth certificate.

No sir. My president does not stand on the flawed principals of liberalism that will ruin this country.

As such, I disavow chief-thief elect Obama as any president of mine.

Dude, you can't even run for President without a valid birth certificate, where did you take civics? He was born in Hawaii get your facts straight and do some research instead of listening to all the hearsay on this site.

Thank god I live in CA, and not Texas.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by The dragon is taking over]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hope and fear are not even a cm away sir. Both can be very easily manipulated.Just change fear to hope and you still have the same concept. People give up their rights because of fear and there's people who will give up their rights for hope.

FYI-Those pictures were use to influence your vote

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
I think this picture is more like it

Hot damn Obama looks wicked cool. Thanks for the pic

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Credit should be given to the photographers and post photo-editors.

-

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Credit should be given to the photographers and post photo-editors.

-

Totally. I agree completely.

And of course Obama, without him, none of these photos would have been possible. I'm not kidding. It's science.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.
www.boston.com...

whether you supported him or not, you should now. he was born for this.
enjoy....

Your opinion, not mine. He's not my president and never will be.

your signature...about him not supporting the troops...which is a lie...makes you the reason why there was 8 million more voters for obama then mccain, and thus put him into office. i hope the republican party soon disappears. it has been so long since the media has actually called out the republicans on their outright lies, that even after the election, the right continues to try and use falsehoods when they talk, and now nobody cares or believes what they say, making them a punchline in comedy routines. bye-bye now and i hope they never come into power again. they have simply become irrevalant.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join