It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing picture of Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
they're publicity shots, used for publicity, to promote the subject as being a dignified and powerful leader, as intrepid has pointed out they were put on the net for that reason.

they don't mean he was born to lead, they mean that the pictures were taken to promote him as being born to lead.

Acutally Pieman, what it means is that they look so natural. When someone says "They were born to do that" after seeing photos of them, it means that the photographers started with a great subject to begin with. Barack is extremely photogenic.

Thanks OP for posting these. Forwarded to all of my friends...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Anyone can make a silk purse out of a sows ear with the right photos...and with the wrong photos all you'll ever see is the pig.

Thanks for sharing the photos...but for me....it just enforces how much control the media has over shaping most people's reality. Happy to say he's not in mine.

~Holly

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't get it....
Whats so great about these pics, again????

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

actually hunka, what it means is that a good photographer and an airbrush artist can make anyone look born to lead, especially if they don't look like a bull dog chewing a thistle. there are a ton of actors who looked really good as president, doesn't mean that they get elected.......well maybe one of them.......and i guess arnie is a gov......but...never mind, point taken.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Well its good that the majority of America voted him in. The charisma in those pictures are just a small part.

Guess what, hes president. YOUR president

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I was looking for an amazing picture of Obama.
And it was . . . where?

The ones with the fake halos around him.
It's a favorite of the obama-press.

Side note - the kids are cute.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by dooper
I was looking for an amazing picture of Obama.
And it was . . . where?

The ones with the fake halos around him.
It's a favorite of the obama-press.

Side note - the kids are cute.

Ahhhh.. .wasnt November 4th a great day?????? Those pictures are great~~~!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That is truely a magicial photo. It is so exciting being an Americian at this moment in time. Great find! I hope all those who did not vote for him or who dislike the man, will just calm down and "Wait and See." I have been telling my customers, who were 90% for McCain, that "It will be ok!" Thanks for sharing such an inspirational photo.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by sos37

Well its good that the majority of America voted him in. The charisma in those pictures are just a small part.

Guess what, hes president. YOUR president

Yeah, sure. Whatever. He's no more my president than Mister Rogers is the God I pray to. Obama's an OPINION, sir. A majority opinion and figurehead. As I said, I will not acknowledge him as president and respect must be earned by actions. So far, his actions aren't impressive.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

thats fine. Obama IS president. Its not opinion, its LAW. If you dont like the system of public office, then leave the country. those pictures, and your avatar all show one person:

The president of the United States.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
well i love the pictures. thanks for posting them.
i especially like the pic of him and michelle - now that's true love. (bet he won't be caught in a compromising position with a cigar, lol)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

I love the picture of him giving the fist pump to the little kid. priceless.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Anybody watch the new South Park?

Everybody in this thread who hasn't needs to, if you want to see yourselves in the comedy mirror.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Yep, I sure am. Was born here in Texas. Too bad Obama can't say the same, never having provided a vaulted copy of his birth certificate.

No sir. My president does not stand on the flawed principals of liberalism that will ruin this country.

As such, I disavow chief-thief elect Obama as any president of mine.

That's fine. You are certainly welcome to your opinion. Let's make a deal; you don't have to consider Obama your President if the rest of us don't have to claim your ex-governor as being our current President.

Deal?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Obama is living proof that you can't fool all of the people all of the time, but 52 percent is good enough.

Don't be fooled by his charismatic rhetoric nor the spoon-fed accolades of MSM.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

No fair deal night. We only have 74 more days of Bush!!!!!!!!

theres at least 4, hopefully 8, years of Obama!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 11/7/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Actually Spike Lee was correct... after this election...American politics will never be the same... its no more the old white men's club in the presidential circle. I am sure that within the next 20 or 30 years we will see an Asian and a woman and maybe even an Arab descent president plus younger presidents.

It is a ground change.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I watched the new southpark.. that was hilarious.

I agree, everyone here should see it. Even SOS37... because even his persona was displayed with such hilarity in it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Just like that idiot Spike Lee said on election night.....we will soon have to change the timeline in which history is written to indicate B.O. and A. O.............Before Obama and After Obama

All hail the new supreme leader and holy deity the Obama Christ

Im sick of this crap already

You could always man up and move somewhere else? Otherwise, get used to real change and a great presidency brought to you in part by the DNC.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join