It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think there may be something wrong with me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SwanSword

Hahahaahha.

Psychoanalysis is usually interesting but this stuff is just psychobbable, utter rubbish.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwanSword
I have a few questions, if you ever come back to this post:

Have you ever thought you were under a curse?
Have you ever been absolutely positive you are not under a curse?

Do you get on well with children?

Do you get impatient?

Are you into fiction/fantasy, aliens, scifi, new age, massage therapy, reiki, the occult, magic, and/or sorcery?

If you answered yes to more than any 2 of them, you are in spiritual bondage, bearing the guilt for the sins of your dead ancestors.

I think that's my favorite selection from the above diagnostic test

So, to not be a psychopath one must be unsure as to whether they are under a curse, and must never get impatient.

Let's face it, we're at ATS, so there's a good chance we're all into "aliens, scifi, new age" etcetera.

And really, getting along with children is a sign of psychopathy? Yeah, that makes sense

:shk:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

I was looking at an article on Alistair Crowley. I noticed this on his first experience with death.

On February 29, 1880[9], a sister, Grace Mary Elizabeth, was born but lived only five hours. Crowley was taken to see the body and in his own words (in the third person):

"The incident made a curious impression on him. He did not see why he should be disturbed so uselessly. He couldn't do any good; the child was dead; it was none of his business. This attitude continued through his life. He has never attended any funeral but that of his father, which he did not mind doing, as he felt himself to be the real centre of interest."
Wiki.

This is exactly how I feel, without remorse. Well, I guess I don't feel I'm abnormal because of this anymore. Thanks guys for all your contributions, I'm grateful.

[edit on 24/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The only advice I can give you is to talk to a professional, I speak to somebody about my issues to deal with and I talk to a profesional. Its not good to let it fester. I too have lost some very close friends and loved ones and sometimes I feel like everything I ever love or care about gets taken from me, Since I got out the Army I have been a bit depressed, Ive been told I have survivors guilt and separation anxiety, I miss the military very much because it took up alot of my adult years and now that Im a civilian I miss it so much I chomp at the bit to return. I hate to sleep because thats when I have bad dreams.. Im always around if you ever want to chat, Ive been told that sometimes talking to a complete stranger is more theraputic than speaking to somebody you know. I hate talking about my problems to friends because no matter what they say there is always a bit of judgement swirling around in their heads.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

I don't really feel this is therapy worthy, but thanks all the same. I'm not disturbed or anything. I'm not depressed or having bad dreams, on the contrary, I feel probably happier now than ever.

The only thing I do have trouble with is tics. My shoulders and neck tend to tense and jerk every now and then. I don't know why- its a compulsion, an urge rather than being completely involuntary. Though I don not feel that this is significant or having anything to do with my reaction to death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join