It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRUFOS -´Police Report UFO Sightings´Organisation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

General Pico, La Pampa, Argentina - March 3rd 2006

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b49c1f2898ac.jpg[/atsimg]

A local police officer, Corporal Sergio Pucheta a member of the regional unit from the Abigeato division reported having a bizarre encounter with two short entities with glowing red eyes which “followed him around and gave him orders” telepathically. He was missing for approximately 20 hours. His last communication was via cellphone when he reported a “strange situation”, but his communication was suddenly interrupted. Backup arrived about 10 minutes later, finding only his motorcycle, his personal weapon, helmet, and other personal items belonging to Pucheta. Later after an extensive search of the area he was found the next day at 1630 lying on a road in a fetal position between the towns of Trili and Quemu Quemu, at about 20km from his original location..

Link

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Then suddenly, a sort of door opened, and there came out a PERSON, JUST LIKE US, but dressed in a strange manner, IN CLOTHES ADHERING COMPLETELY TO THE BODY, and, seeing this crowd of people, the person murmured something incomprehensible and ran into the wood.”

That bit of the story is quite amazing, and lends it considerable credibility (considering so many contemporary UFO accounts describe the same sort of Attire).

Add to that the description of the object explosion and that is one great account.

What astonishes me is how many people are under the (mistaken) impression that strange UFOs are a modern phenomena. If you haven't already done so, read a book by William Bramble called 'Gods Of Eden'. UFOs have been with us for a very long time.

Thanks for sharing this account

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
What astonishes me is how many people are under the (mistaken) impression that strange UFOs are a modern phenomena. If you haven't already done so, read a book by William Bramble called 'Gods Of Eden'. UFOs have been with us for a very long time.

Thanks for sharing this account

Dagar, thanks for the reply I certainly think you're right about that one -UFO (and USO) reports go back a very long time indeed and, if you've not seen it before, there are some very interesting ones found in this thread.
Appreciate the book recommendation - its gone on the Christmas reading list.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
FBI Document - Law enforcement agencies and UFOs.

FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin February 1975 (pdf)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Argentina UFO - seen by police:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

UFOs witnessed by multiple Police Officers -Illinois ,USA, 5th January, 2000.

Google Video Link

Final Frontier UFO Documentary Multiple Police Reporting UFOs January 5th 2000 Illinois USA

Darryl Barker is an independent director/producer. His documentary coverage of the famous St. Clair County, Illinois triangular UFO sighting by multiple witnesses, including five police officers, was premiered in August, 2000 in St. Louis, Missouri. An updated program, “The Edge of Reality: Illinois UFO, January 5, 2000” was released in 2001. It’s now been more than six years and eight months since the sighting of a huge, unidentified triangular-shaped UFO by police officers and civilians in the early morning hours of January 5, 2000, over the state of Illinois. Since that time, the incident has been viewed by many as one of the most substantial UFO sightings in the history of the phenomenon, due almost entirely to the testimonials given by the law enforcement officers involved. As a result of my involvement in the production of a documentary that details this UFO sighting, I have had the opportunity to correspond with some of the witnesses over a period of time and stay in touch with developments regarding the sighting. It has given me the opportunity to see how such an event impacts people’s lives, witnesses and non, and gives me cause to stand back and view the entire picture from what I hope to be a humanitarian perspective.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Multiple separately located Police Officers report huge unknown object over Cornwall, UK (around 25:00).

The Man Who Left The MOD

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Strange Police UFO reports from the North of England:

Two Police Officers witness UFO - Todmorden, West Yorkshire, England.

Before Midnight. October/November 1967.

Location – Sharneyford near Todmorden, West Yorkshire.

Two uniformed officers were parked up in a marked police vehicle when they observed a bright light between their location and Stoodly Pike (local landmark). The light was well below cloud level.Then the object rose vertically into the sky before moving horizontally across the landscape in a side to side motion. The object itself was described as cone shaped, similar to a Gemini space capsule. Later the officers reported the sighting to the duty night shift Inspector. The reporting officer eventually spoke with an official from the War Office who asked him to submit an official report. This was duly completed and submitted. The officer never received any further communication about the incident.

On Duty sighting. 2 Officers. Source – PRUFOS/CONFIDENTIAL.

Link

---

Police Officer witnesses object making right angle turns - Manchester, 1976:

0150 hours. 02/04/76.

Location – Bury, Greater Manchester.

After completing his duty DETECTIVE SERGEANT NORMAN COLLINSON was driving home along the M62 and M66 motorways.As he turned north onto the M66 he observed a white disc of light moving very fast which crossed the path he was travelling. The object was heading toward Knoll Hill, east of Bury. The UFO made a right angle turn onto a south to south-east heading. The object was heading in the direction of Heywood. Puzzled the officer stopped his vehicle and got out to look at the light. As he did so the light stopped and hovered near to his location. It then began to perform a series of spectacular ‘box’ right angle turns. The UFO began to move off in the direction of Heywood once more with DS Collinson following it in his car. The object stopped a second time and again repeated the angular movements described earlier before streaking away at a tremendous speed out of view.
The incident was reported to the MOD and Manchester Airport.

Off Duty sighting. 1 Officer. Source – FSR Vol 23 No 2.

Link

Police Officer witnesses fast moving object -Lancashire:

0150 hours. August.

Location – Salford Docks, Lancashire.

PC FRED PULLAN was on foot walking his beat on part of the docks when he became aware of a large oval shaped UFO approaching his location. The object came to within 30 metres of his position, hovering in total silence above a nearby amenity block. After a short period the object moved horizontally over towards another building where again it stopped and hovered for several minutes before departing at speed, at an angle, with a tremendous burst of acceleration. The officer did not report the incident fearing ridicule from his colleagues, however he did get some corroboration as he was nearing the end of his night shift when a colleague who had been walking a different beat on the dock asked him if he’d seen a strange light over the docks. When they compared notes they realized that they had both seen the same UFO but from different geographical positions on the dock. The UFO was described as being in the region of 30 feet in diameter.

UFO CLASSIFICATION – CE1 (CLOSE ENCOUNTER 1ST KIND)
On Duty sighting. 2 Officers. Source – PC PULLAN and PRUFOS.

Link

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Texan Police Officer witnesses UFOs near George Bush's Crawford Ranch.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sheridan County Sheriff Discloses Close Encounter - Sheridan County, North Dakota, Oct 7th, 2003.

Official Police UFO report.

Document One

Document Two

"On 07-10-03 at approximately 2300 hours, my wife Kelly went outside on our back deck to have a cigarette. While she was looking up into the southeastern sky, she noticed a small formation of three or four stars. ... One of the stars shot straight down and stopped. A series of red lights came on, and the object started moving in a northwest direction. She yelled for me to get out there, and when I got outside I saw what I first believed to be an aircraft, except the red, white, and green lights were in a vertical formation, not horizontal. ... I now noticed that the speed of this object was relatively slow. I listened, and heard a muffled sound much like a jet aircraft makes. The object got closer, and I estimated it to be about 1,000 feet in the air. ... It was just light enough to make out a silhouette. The object was longer from top to bottom than it was from front to back. It had depth to it, and if I were to associate a shape to it, I would say diamond-shaped.

"The craft had two small, red lights on the front of it, and two small, red lights on the rear about in the center of it. When it got closer, I noticed several larger windows that projected light from inside the craft. ... There were three larger red and green lights running vertically along the front edge of the craft. I was trying to pay attention to as many details as I could, and the one thing that stands out in my mind is that the speed was so slow and the muffled jet engine sound did not match and the sound was farther behind the craft. ... I also estimated this craft to be around 100 feet long and approximately 200 feet high. It was moving too slowly for its size. The sky was lighter in the west, and I was hoping that when it got in a position that the sky was lighter, I would be able to tell what it was. ... As the craft got to this position, I noticed the diamond-shape of this craft, and that it was not flat, but did have some depth to it. We had been watching it for approximately 30 seconds. I knew it was right over my deputy's house, so I ran inside and called him.

"It told him to go outside and look up, because there was some sort of UFO over his house. My wife had run out to the front porch, and I went outside and she told me about the same time I said UFO that the craft stopped, the red lights went out, the jet engine sound stopped, there was a soft, white glow around the back of the craft, and the craft shot straight up and disappeared. The craft was approximately 6-10 miles away at this point. My deputy called back to tell me he saw nothing.

"I have spent 14 years in the U.S. Air Force, all of them around jet aircraft. I cannot explain what we witnessed using any logical means. Our Law Enforcement dispatch center is handled on a state wide basis. ... I called State Radio and identified myself by my unit # 4610, and inquired if they had received any reports of strange aircraft or UFO reports. I was told NO. They informed me that if they did, they would notify me."

Link

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Police Officers report flying saucer over U.K.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b83dea1bee7c.png[/atsimg]

Two policemen said yesterday that they had watched a flying saucer "glaring white" and well over 100 ft in diameter, streak across the sky..

PC Pasonage said: "I was on the beat when I saw this object in the sky. It was glowing white. I could not believe my eyes and then I saw P.C. Haw driving a patrol car towards me. I waved him to stop and we stood looking at it when it suddenly started to move".

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Three USAF Policemen witness UFO over Chicago's O Hare airport - 1952

June 29, 1952; O'Hare Airport, Chicago, Illinois.

5:45-6:30 p.m. (CDT).

3 USAF air policemen, 83rd Air Base Sq, Air Police Detachment, S/Sgt. Lopez, A/1c Weber, and A/3c Korkowski, saw a bright silver, smooth surfaced, flat oval 30 ft object at about 500 to­1,000 ft height about 2-3 miles away reflecting sunlight surrounded by a blue circle of haze for the first 20-25 mins, hovering, appeared between radio towers for stations WGN and WBBN 7 miles away to the WSW at about 2° elevation and to the left and S of the setting sun, then move very fast to the right and left, and up and down relative to the radio towers, moving almost instantaneously and much faster than any jet fighter. Object rocked on its longitudinal axis, appeared oval when oriented vertically, thin and difficult to see when horizontal.
Object receded at high speed then disappeared like shutting off a light. No trail, no noise. Independently witnessed by Chicago firemen several miles away.

Link

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

That is one of the best if not the best UFO photo I have ever seen.
Very nice find, thank you for this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Smell The Roses, thanks for the reply - the image came from this thread and it seems there's an awful lot of strange reports coming from the island.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Great radio interview with ex-policeman (and UFO researcher) Larry Fawcett who makes some very interesting comments about police attitudes towards the UFO subject in the U.S.:

Paracast Interview with Larry Fawcett and Don Ecker:

Part One

Part Two

Thread

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Another OUTSTANDING thread Karl, just as always my friend.
Thank you so much for your efforts Karl, I wish I had the patients to sit and gather documentation like you do on a regular basis and present it in such a manner.

Excellent work!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

This image has to be one of the best images I have ever seen of an unknown object. The object has an "eerie" definition to it and is unlike your "typical" UFO shots over the years.

Do you know if that's the only photo taken of that specific object?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Hey bud, thanks for the reply - the sheer number of credible police reports is quite shocking and thanks to the efforts of people like John Greenewald Junior, Barry Greenwood and Lawrence Fawcett there realy is a huge amount of government UFO documentation to search through (although you're right about finding the time to do it).

I think out of all the police UFO cases, the Portage County incident is probably one of the most puzzling (and least addressed) - I don't know if you've seen it but Easynow has posted an interesting presentation by a former Ohio Police Officer who has uncovered new evidence about the case - I realy do think whoever believes the USAF's 'Venus' explanation has got an awful lot of explaining to do.

Portage Ohio UFO Case presentation

Continued here

Cheers.

PS: Can't find any of the other images involved in the Puerto Rican Police sighting but it certainly is an interesting photograph.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Trumball County Police UFO Incident - December 14th 1994.

Investigation and police recordings.

Radio Interview:

The late Kenny Young was the webmaster of "UFO Research: Cincinnati!" He was a State Section Director for M.U.F.O.N. and a former public relations director of Tri-State Advocates for Scientific Knowledge. He has lectured to large audiences about the UFO mystery and has served as a host, panelist and debater on several TV programs.In addition to evaluating UFO and related claims, conducting field investigations and interviewing eyewitnesses and public officials, Young has worked successfully to obtain secret UFO video recordings held by the Department of Energy and has also obtained numerous 9-1-1 audio tapes of police/UFO incidents.

Continued

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Policemen encounter UFO - Ashtabula County, Ohio, Feb 28th 2000.

UFO filmed near police car -Clermony County, Ohio, November 1994 (see 4:40).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join