It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Must Read* (Real Video Proof), Planet X, Nibiru! Good News...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Good_Vibrations

So you are saying a body twice the size of Jupiter was only visible for one morning? Did you know that Jupiter orbits the sun ONCE every 4331 days and we can see it from earth ALL THE TIME? So where is this fictional super gas giant that would have a mass of 7 times all of the planets in the solar system combined now? And why hasn´t it lit up and become a sun already?

Because it doesnt exist!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
So you are saying a body twice the size of Jupiter was only visible for one morning?

We call it a COMET That one lit up for one day because of a solar flare that hit it dead on. 17P/Holmes got as big as the SUN for a few days.

These are real and as Phage already said comets do this a lot. The COMA is large but its just dust, gas and ice... but they glow really nice...

SOHO has captured 1000 of them so far... hardly mainstream news

Here is 17P/Holmes as it grew

This series of images shows how Comet 17P/Holmes has grown larger and dimmer. All four images are at the same scale and have approximately the same color balance, although I have not tried to adjust the color to any rigorous standard (that effort will come later). From left to right, top to bottom, the dates for the images are Oct 30, Nov 2, Nov 4, and Nov 13. In the Nov 13 image, note the absence of the blue outer coma.

www.wvi.com...

By Nov 21st it was bigger than the sun and you could see it easily with binoculars in full glory

But I predict that by the time we turn the page one more time, someone new who hasn't read the thread will start all over again...

:shk:

[edit on 11-11-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I know it was a comet but not the OP:

This is what you were never told, video proof that an extremely large body almost twice the size of Jupiter already came, this info was intentionally kept from you and it’s a miracle that we are still here.

Sorry but I just felt your last statement was aimed at me and I dont know why.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Sorry but I just felt your last statement was aimed at me and I dont know why.

Nope it wasn't
Yours was just the post I responded to.

The OP is brainwashed by the "New kid on the block" this Nassim Harramein.

I can see the next few months being filled with 'truths' of how we have a black hole in our brain etc... He has 8 hours of video out there... Just TRY to get through ONE with your sanity intact

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A larger-than-jupiter object would have pulled our planet and all others along with it and everything would be put into chaos.

Once again, niburi proves to be bull.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
A larger-than-jupiter object would have pulled our planet and all others along with it and everything would be put into chaos.

The lack of reading and comprehension skills here at ATS lately astounds me...

SIZE does not equal MASS

I think its time for me to find a to find a new 'profession'

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Take it easy Zorgon, no need to attack everyone.

I think the OP was only trying to share a video that he found to be interesting from what I've read.

Nothing wrong with that.

Show a little courtesy at least to other members,

You may know it all but no need to take cheap shots and jump all over everyone.

I appreciate your information Zorgon now I hope you don't jump all over me.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
Take it easy Zorgon, no need to attack everyone.

I have only one thing to say to that...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The author is the authority.

So I believe we have a choice... which author, oh! and there are many to choose from.

Can any one person or a select group of people have a monopoly on truth?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Your interpretation please....

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The lack of reading and comprehension skills here at ATS lately astounds me...

SIZE does not equal MASS

I think its time for me to find a to find a new 'profession'

With planets, yes it does.

I'm sorry, but the fact is that in planet terms, large things do not revolve around smaller things. And a bigger than Jupiter object is still going to cause a gravitational alteration in everything in the solar system.

Even a human think hollow planet made of rock WILL be greater in mass than the Earth if it is larger than Jupiter.

Don't call me ignorant if you are taking incorrect facts out of thin air.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Nibiru is a hoax, it was made up by fanatical christians.

How many>SNIP< times do you dooms day people have come up with >SNIP< scams.

99% of the Nibiru websites involve giving yourself up to christ.

oh please....

Do you want to know what nibiru is actually? Jupiter... jupiter was a failed star and did you know if one of its red spot storms goes into a particular pattern it can actually trigger the planet into becoming a star.

The only Thing I can say is that if jupiter does start up we can expect some changes, but due to it revolving around the sun it will not I repeat NOT make an impact on earth.

If you want to look into anything which could remotely be possible look into shambala.

The nazis reportedly found it, and projects in the black forests were directly linked to it.

Unfortunately the black forest laboratory was flooded deliberately and most of the things were unrecoverable.

One thing is for certian the 'ghost rockets' were part of the project, this technology was unstable, and #ed up causing accidents, ghost rockets are reported as real. They used heavy water, and it is a documented fact that people who worked at the black forest lab were exposed to raidiation, and suffered from a mysterious illness that resembled radiation poisoning.

Nibiru is a hoax and I have never seen any credible evidence regarding it.

Shamala is reported to have several 'gateways' now im not sure what the hell that means exactly, but ive heard a rumour there is one in Iraq.

It wouldnt suprise me if this was true. If you look into the Black Sun and the swastika origins you will find that the mayans used the swastika as well.

My theroy is that shambala is not under the ground as some people say, but a paralelle universe.

Keep in mind that the theroy of dimensions states that there are more than 3 dimensions.

Space fabric can also be manipulated in theroy to shorten the time of distance travelled.

So is it possible that a gateway exists?

I am tired of hearing Nibiru >SNIPSNIP< STORY OF NIBIRU IS THE MOVIE the 5th ELEMENT!

[Mod edit - profanity]

[edit on 11/12/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

With planets, yes it does.

I'm sorry, but the fact is that in planet terms, large things do not revolve around smaller things. And a bigger than Jupiter object is still going to cause a gravitational alteration in everything in the solar system.

Even a human think hollow planet made of rock WILL be greater in mass than the Earth if it is larger than Jupiter.

Don't call me ignorant if you are taking incorrect facts out of thin air.

The nucleus of a very large comet can be 50 miles across, most are much smaller. The coma can be the size of the sun. Comets, even a very large comet, has very little mass compared to a planet or even a small moon. The density of the nucleus is low and the density of the coma is extremely low, barely more than a vacuum. A comet has no where near enough mass to have any gravitational effect on the planets.

How big is a comet

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

Of crop circles in general or a particular one?

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I will watch this whole video and some of this other guys work eventually but this is not Nibru mate.
a)Brown Dwarf and goes around the sun eliptically that did not
b)the ancients also knew of other comets like the red evil, looked like it had horns
c) it is not going to be visible in the southern hemisphere until May 2009
d) if by the end of May 2009 I have not seen it then I will assume that this was indeed Nibiru and will forget about it.

I'm not familiar with how much you know about Nibiru but I have books, videos and many paper references that have made me pretty familiar with this body. As for NASA well NeverAStraightAnswer is all I say. Thanks for letting me know about this guy, yet another truth seeker worth spending some time looking into.

Oh so you everything that has an orbit travels through 360 degrees of orbit, therefore our year 360~ish day for 360 degrees, Nibirus 3600~ish orbit mean 1 of earth years is equal to ten of their years, so for them to move through 1 degree means it takes roughly ten earth years, therefore it will be visible in the southern hemisphere, I'm in the south of Western Australia, as a red dot by the end of May 2009, if not, then again maybe that was it.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And what if that is a false statement? What if indeed these large entities do in fact breech our solar system without our knowledge and they are not disturbing these so called gravitational forces that are speculated to be? Space, the universe, and how it works has never really been understood and may never be understood. Take for instance life in space. Maybe space is more "aquatic" and teaming with life. Above our atmosphere maybe swarms of life. Remember you are in tune with a specific frequency within "the spectrum". And what about zero point energy? How is it that space is so empty when energy derives from virtually everything including nothing at all. This sets aside black holes having been created from collapsing stars.

And you should take into consideration the wealth of ancient knowledge that has been obtained. Nibiru might be a thing of the past. It might be the future. It's not logical to claim it's existence. It doesn't mean that it never was and never shall be when your life is so focused on the surface of this world. It is the planet of the crossing. Mars even fits this category. Many things change and are altered in the universe. Forces that you have no control over. Dimensions being one of them.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

So what?
I'm not being facetious. What if something that we have no way of knowing about happens? What if something we can do nothing about happens?

"When in worry or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout"

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's interesting because comets are still being studied and learned from. Their not ruled out to be defined by theory. I doubt any comet is the same. To me they just appear to be mostly composed of light. Maybe like plasma jumping off the electric line. It's definately energy. Maybe from what Nassim has explained the sun when going through it's pulsating phase that can generate a large wave of energy that this can happen. Maybe this can be from entering one side. It is shown that objects enter one side. The opposite side can shoot off a projectile of energy. Maybe its a black hole of energy much like the sun would pulsate when large amounts of energy are formed.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You just explained everything in existence. No wonder planet X is still a mystery. Never mind the scientific achievments. But what's more of a mystery are black holes. I tried spinning in circles a few times and became dizzy. I need to meditate and focus more.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Lastone

Of crop circles in general or a particular one?

www.circlemakers.org...

I'm gona ask circlemakers to make you a draw ...a big one... maybe, just maybe then you'll understand the question..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join