It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Must Read* (Real Video Proof), Planet X, Nibiru! Good News...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
Everything to do with Nibiru and 2012 is complete rubbish.
I dont believe any of it.
Show me real evidence by some credible scientists then maybe ill change my mind.

complete undeniable proof?
and watch the world go down the tubes in complete chaos and panic?

faggeddaboudit.

-

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
here is what i posted 2 day ago

its the same

"A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists "thought we were toast". This comet, which Nissim believes was Nibiru, should have disrupted our solar system due to its mass and gravitational pull. Mercury should have been pulled into the sun while earth should have experienced tidal waves all over the planet. The comet was on track to hit the sun, but a huge sun flare emission veered the comet off course, as it traveled past the sun and out of our solar system. This was visible from the west coast in the early morning in February 2003. Two comets have gone by inside the orbit of Mercury into the sun."

you can follow the story
HERE

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Nassim is the one responsible for them creating black holes in France. Remember he stated that he was working on technology within the first hour of the second video.
These people proved that they can open up black holes. And since then the machine was taken offline apparently. The French President has spoke to President Obama for about 30 mins and congratulated him. Iran's President has taken the news for writing a letter to President Obama. The Russians have moved their defense forward.

If what Nassim holds true with all this information it can explain things even further. For instance water seeping from the tunnels of black holes on the surface or the vehicle for the vertices . . worms holes or whatever. That can explain things like the deluge.

I also would like to state that Nassim pointed out earths biggest active Volcano in Hawaii. Nassim and his colleagues office is located in Hawaii. President Obama lived in Hawaii. These people could be being handed down the gift of knowledge. They might of been abducted and altered in such a way they would never recollect. Nassim could even be an alien or an alien puppet. Most of everything he rattles on about makes sense.

And finally I would like to point out that our brains are made from black holes. Tiny black holes connected to everything else. That's the fraction of weight that lifts off your body when you die. It's the event horizon. The threshold. Sort of like those giant bulging eyes of an alien gray. Bigger brains. Bigger black holes.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by WISHADOW]

You have no clue what a black hole is, do you? Open up a black hole? no, black holes dont open. Im gonna clue you into something you probaably didnt know: Black holes arent literal holes in time and space.

A black hole is created in the aftermath of the star death of a mssive enough star, a stars mass collapses into a ultra dense singularity with gravity so strong not even light can escape it. Since light cant escape it, its "black" and not really visible, except to xray telescopes and such, hense the term, black hole.

So no, someone cant just "Open" a black hole, or make a black hole. To make a black hole you would have to create a singularity in the way a dying star does, it would take an immense amount of energy.

second, no our brain is not made of black holes. That is ludicrous.

If a black hole is nested neatly inside your brain then I will go further to say that you can harness it's power if you possess the gift to unlock it. You may well be aware of this power and try to unlock it as well as others but I do not think it to be as simple for one to grasp in terms of the conscious mind. Meaning you can only go as far in your mortal voyage as you would will yourself to desire your fate. That in itself keeps the hole open. Then again there are those that have big heads, big brains and big eyes to harness the power of even larger black holes. After all it is the power of the sun.

That's great that you have learned in class about what you think are black holes. I guess you know about Noah and his boat full of animals too. NASA theorists and rock hounds are on a crash course to the surface of Mars. It's just much too radical for the right wing to slip from power. You would think that there would be more construction on the way. More orange cones along the side of the road to warn of what lies ahead. Keep caution in sight. Time is your enemy. Time has always been the weapon of choice. NASA will grow old. And they are already starting to show their age.

If you go back and watch the video again. You will note that the comets that almost collided into the sun did indeed arrive at the time the planet was to pass through in 2003. And they were larger than Jupiter. So the translations are not very accurate in describing these objects and have therefore only been termed as planets. Maybe what we have here is a direct violation of human rights acted upon us over the years and directed by the Vatican. Maybe you can blame these things on technology. Remember Y2K? It happens at the time the sun went into its pulsating stage. I mean who really wants to sift through the thousands and thousands of tablets putting all the pieces together. Think about how much data can be stored away in the size of a DNA strand.

It's too late for anything or anyone to mirror the existence of the arc. Nothing will stand in the way of god. The answers are for the gifted. Within due time all these little black holes will be aligned to the same wavelength. The Vatican will fall. The word of the people will be heard.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iasenko

its the same

"A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists "thought we were toast". This comet, which Nissim believes was Nibiru, should have disrupted our solar system due to its mass and gravitational pull. Mercury should have been pulled into the sun while earth should have experienced tidal waves all over the planet. The comet was on track to hit the sun, but a huge sun flare emission veered the comet off course, as it traveled past the sun and out of our solar system. This was visible from the west coast in the early morning in February 2003. Two comets have gone by inside the orbit of Mercury into the sun."

you can follow the story
HERE

The claim that the comet was never reported is false.
www.space.com...

If the MSM didn't report it, it was because there was never any danger from the comet.

Everything you said about the comet is false. No one "thought we were toast". The comet was no where near massive enough to have any effect on the Solar System. It was never on track to hit the sun. A solar flare did not affect the orbit of the comet. The comet has a 37,000 year orbit, unlike that of the mythical planet Nibiru, which is supposed to have a 3,600 year orbit.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iasenko

its the same

you can follow the story
HERE

and your an idiot ifyou believe this. A comet two times the size of jupiter going through our solar system would have been naked eye visible, everyone would have been able to see it, amateur astronomers included.

Cant any of you people do some research? get some critical thinking skills?

I swear..you swallow evrything without taking a minute to THINK.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

Noah is a MYTH. There never ever was a Noahs ark, it is just a story. This should be obvious. You really believe that someone could fit 2 of every kind of animal on a ship, then it would only take 8 people to care for these animals over the course of the year, or that their crappy woodenship wouldnt leak? and then even if they did survive those two of every kind, if we listened to christian theology, would have had to expanded in a form of "super evolution" into all the species we have now. Noahs Ark is pure myth.

Second, no, there is not a black hole in your brain...well your brain maybe, as it seems you mightbe missing some brain matter..

but in all seriousness, no, there isnt.

if there was your brain would implode on itself killing you. Nothing in your brain produces enough energy to generate a black hole.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFCThis should be obvious. You really believe that someone could fit 2 of every kind of animal on a ship, then it would only take 8 people to care for these animals over the course of the year, or that their crappy woodenship wouldnt leak?

It was more than 2 of each animal
and this is what the Ark looked like...

if we listened to christian theology, would have had to expanded in a form of "super evolution" into all the species we have now.

If you listened to Christian theology you would know it was more than two of each species

[edit on 9-11-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by NavalFCThis should be obvious. You really believe that someone could fit 2 of every kind of animal on a ship, then it would only take 8 people to care for these animals over the course of the year, or that their crappy woodenship wouldnt leak?

if we listened to christian theology, would have had to expanded in a form of "super evolution" into all the species we have now.

If you listened to Christian theology you would know it was more than two of each species

wrong again the book of genesis myth clearly spells out 2 of each kind.

and no, according to biblical myth the arc was not a space ship. It design is given clearly in xtian mythology.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That looks like maybe it could be a ME. Noah was able to store genetic data on some form of tech. It could of been blood samples or whatever DNA specimens that were needed. There were only so many of these on Earth. A black hole could of been opened during this time and the flood could very well explain it all. If these data sources were left behind or stolen and hidden for us to discover I highly doubt they will ever see the light. Blame the Vatican they most likely would have at least one in their possession. If it isn't ME then surely they have obtained something that is along that line.

So yes it is very possible that these species here on Earth were collected in that manner. After all what exactly is science or scientific fact? It's nearly a replication of the past.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Everything from the past is considered a myth. Especially when the Vatican has too much at stake. It's a gamble but the reality of it is that your basing your so called facts on scientific theory. That's NASA eager to gain more Scientific American subscriptons. And it goes without saying. Maybe stars do not collapse and form black holes. Maybe the black holes were there to begin with and the stars formulate around them. Sort of like your brain. It was there before you even knew anything about it. The reverberation of creation has wrapped itself neatly around a tiny black hole. That tiny black hole is the reason your here. It's soul purpose is your existence. You cannot theorize on what is already there to begin with. It goes by the same argument of "What came first the chicken or the egg?". You cannot answer that question because you believe that a black hole does not exist in your brain. And I assure you that your wrong. Your soul. Your mind and spirit thrives off of your black hole. It is like a lit candle. The ever burning wick. Your brain is just the threshold. That's funny because you think black holes collapse because NASA's got their spin on you.

And further more a gigantic comet that is composed of such things as ice may not have gravitational impact on solar systems. That's how much you think you know about space. It would be different though if one of those quasars out of nowhere annihilated the earth and everything around it. Isn't space cool?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Very interesting video. It took me a weekend to watch them but it was worth it. Went on his site the www.theresonanceproject.org... and hes working with top scientists cant wait to see what kind of technologies he comes up with.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
God knows why this Nibiru crapola keeps getting posted in Aliens/UFO's.

It's neither! ... and may I add - Highly Laughable!

IRM

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It's ok to deny everything that is ignorant to you. Nibiru is still a thing of the past. It could still exist today and it could of existed yesterday without your prior knowledge. Things constantly change in the universe.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just one question....

Can you imagine that all the alien activity ... the increase in alien ships moving in our solar system isn't because they (aliens) are coming but leaving ??

Can imagine that "they" are moving the furniture ...??

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good_Vibrations
Remember the expected coming of a large object, Nibiru Planet X prediction in 2003?

The Vatican new about it and so did your governments, they did not tell you because they expected fear, panic and great destruction and knew they could not save everyone.

This is what you were never told, video proof that an extremely large body almost twice the size of Jupiter already came, this info was intentionally kept from you and it’s a miracle that we are still here.

If this video doesn’t strengthen your belief in a higher power watching over and protecting earth I don’t know what would?

Watch 12mins of this video.

Fast forward to 1:44 and watch to 1:56.
video.google.com...

If you want to find out what’s really supposed to happen in 2012 and learn many new things I highly suggest you find time and watch this entire video 4hrs of unbelievable things revealed, if you can’t get enough of this exciting info watch Part 1 as well. If you can only afford 4hrs of time Part 2 is a must watch.

Part 2-video.google.com...

Those looking for answers about life, the universe and even extraterrestrials.
You need to watch Videos 1 and 2, find time over a few weekends if needed.
8hrs of the most informative information you can find.

There is already proof that we have made contact with extraterrestrials.
This is what SETI & NASA doesn’t want you to know.
Scientifically explained. (Must Watch)
Highly Recommended A+++

Part 1-video.google.com...#

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Good_Vibrations]

I've decided not to fast forward to that section and am instead watching Part 2 from the begining. At the moment I'm about 36 minutes into the video, the stuff this guy is talking about is extremely interesting, thanks for sharing the link.

Right now he's talking about how the pyramids must have been built by extraterrestials because even today with all our technology we would not be able to replicate these temples. He says that if you give billions of dollars to an engineering company to replicate the Giza temple, the company would not be able to come close to replicating it, the accuracy involved in constructing it is beyond our technology. I find this so amazing.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Leto]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In the Part 2 video at around the 1h:28m mark , he theorizes how it may be possible to travel from one side of the galaxy to the other side of the galaxy in mere seconds. What intrigued me so much about his theory is that in the Carlos Diaz documentary, the light beings tell Diaz that everything in the universe is connected, that sounds a lot like Nassim Haramein's theory.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
reply to post by NavalFC

Everything from the past is considered a myth. Especially when the Vatican has too much at stake. It's a gamble but the reality of it is that your basing your so called facts on scientific theory. That's NASA eager to gain more Scientific American subscriptons. And it goes without saying. Maybe stars do not collapse and form black holes. Maybe the black holes were there to begin with and the stars formulate around them. Sort of like your brain. It was there before you even knew anything about it. The reverberation of creation has wrapped itself neatly around a tiny black hole. That tiny black hole is the reason your here. It's soul purpose is your existence. You cannot theorize on what is already there to begin with. It goes by the same argument of "What came first the chicken or the egg?". You cannot answer that question because you believe that a black hole does not exist in your brain. And I assure you that your wrong. Your soul. Your mind and spirit thrives off of your black hole. It is like a lit candle. The ever burning wick. Your brain is just the threshold. That's funny because you think black holes collapse because NASA's got their spin on you.

And further more a gigantic comet that is composed of such things as ice may not have gravitational impact on solar systems. That's how much you think you know about space. It would be different though if one of those quasars out of nowhere annihilated the earth and everything around it. Isn't space cool?

Oh please. your post is pure semantical BS. We know what we do aboit black holes and cosmoogy due to observation, theories, tests, etc. the scientific method! all these things we know have stood the scrutiny of the scientific method and came out on top. all your doing is pulling suppositions with no proof, no tests, no scientific method and asking people to accept it. its PURE BUNK. and niburu isnt real
and like I said, any comet that size (2 times jupiters size) would have BEEN VISIBLE TO THE NAKED eye
and also the little fact that if it were twice the size of jupiter it wouldnt be called a comet!

but hey dont let scientific facts, reason and logic get in the way right?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

wrong again the book of genesis myth clearly spells out 2 of each kind.

Oh ye of little faith... verily I shout at thee..

READ before you SPOUT

Genesis 7

1And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

2Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

3Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

by 7's each and his mate = 14 of the clean beasts
by 2's each and his mate = 4 of unclean beasts

Genesis 7 (King James Version)

You people REALLY need to learn to READ

And Sitchin said 2900AD in "End of Days" page 317

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

and no, according to biblical myth the arc was not a space ship. It design is given clearly in xtian mythology.

Well if you say its a MYTH then how would you know it was NOT a spaceship? According to Sumerians it was

Sumerians believed that the universe consisted of a flat disk enclosed by a tin dome

And a Sumerian 'cubit' was actually 1 iku (pegasus square) which effectively is one square acre

But its okay... believe as you wish

Doesn't make you right though

Ezekiel saw a wheel within a wheel flying through the air...

MIT's Levitated Dipole Fusion Experiment

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC all these things we know have stood the scrutiny of the scientific method and came out on top. all your doing is pulling suppositions with no proof, no tests, no scientific method and asking people to accept it. its PURE BUNK.

Actually most MAJOR scientific breakthroughs were the result of accidents

But not to worry... now that Nassim Haramein is on the scene with 8 hours of 'new' science that everyone is swooning over... you can expect a huge increase in stuff like this...

I predict it will reach cult like proportions within three months
I mean after all he is POSITIVE that Nibiru was a twice the size of Jupiter comet that came by in 2003...

And everyone is hanging on his every word.... just listen to the swooning in the audience...

Truth is irrelevant ... only the story counts and how you tell it...

:shk:

BTW NavalFC As debunkers go... I would seek a new profession if I were you
You don't have the nack

[edit on 11-11-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join