It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Must Read* (Real Video Proof), Planet X, Nibiru! Good News...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Nassim is the one responsible for them creating black holes in France. Remember he stated that he was working on technology within the first hour of the second video.
These people proved that they can open up black holes. And since then the machine was taken offline apparently. The French President has spoke to President Obama for about 30 mins and congratulated him. Iran's President has taken the news for writing a letter to President Obama. The Russians have moved their defense forward.

If what Nassim holds true with all this information it can explain things even further. For instance water seeping from the tunnels of black holes on the surface or the vehicle for the vertices . . worms holes or whatever. That can explain things like the deluge.

I also would like to state that Nassim pointed out earths biggest active Volcano in Hawaii. Nassim and his colleagues office is located in Hawaii. President Obama lived in Hawaii. These people could be being handed down the gift of knowledge. They might of been abducted and altered in such a way they would never recollect. Nassim could even be an alien or an alien puppet. Most of everything he rattles on about makes sense.

And finally I would like to point out that our brains are made from black holes. Tiny black holes connected to everything else. That's the fraction of weight that lifts off your body when you die. It's the event horizon. The threshold. Sort of like those giant bulging eyes of an alien gray. Bigger brains. Bigger black holes.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by WISHADOW]

You have no clue what a black hole is, do you? Open up a black hole? no, black holes dont open. Im gonna clue you into something you probaably didnt know: Black holes arent literal holes in time and space.

A black hole is created in the aftermath of the star death of a mssive enough star, a stars mass collapses into a ultra dense singularity with gravity so strong not even light can escape it. Since light cant escape it, its "black" and not really visible, except to xray telescopes and such, hense the term, black hole.

So no, someone cant just "Open" a black hole, or make a black hole. To make a black hole you would have to create a singularity in the way a dying star does, it would take an immense amount of energy.

second, no our brain is not made of black holes. That is ludicrous.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Good_Vibrations

Good stuff G.V I watched all of the videos and they were great. The stuff about the comets was mind blowing. We were on the edge of oblivion and didn't know it. N. Haramein is an amazing human being. The stuff about the crop circles was great as well. Thanks so much for the post. Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by prevenge

Hmm... I would have to say we don't 'feel' Saturn and Jupiter's presence per se, but our lives are affected by them. What would happen if Jupiter and Saturn were yanked from our Solar System? I would have to say our rotation around the Sun would be thrown completely out of whack, as their own magnetic pull and rotation is crucial to our own, just as our moon's rotation is relative to our tides. If a comet the size of what the OP's message describes did pass through our Solar System, science would tell us its own magnetic pull would affect our life and environment catastrophically; hence 'feeling' it. Yet here we are with at least some kind of video evidence (not proof) that an object did indeed pass through our Solar System. The question is then how did it do this relatively undetected, and how were we not affected? Nassim himself stated in the video he does not know.

This post is highly in accurate. Removing saturn and jupiter from the solar system would not throw Earths rotation our orbit out of whack. The 2 gas giants are so far away that there gravity does not effect us in the slightest.

However, there removal from the solar system would make Earth more vulnerable tom asteroid strikes as those 2 planets absorb the brunt of cosmic collisions due to their immense gravity.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Correction, Planet X never showed in 2003 and the prediction was dubbed a complete hoax.

I'm so tired of this Planet X Hype, it was created by a faulty physicist who has been disapproved in MANY ways. STOP WORRYING PEOPLE IT WON'T DO A THING!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Let me get one thing straight here.

Were all going to die in 2012? Because as you said, it is irresputible proof.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There is so much more going on here then the PLANET X discussion this thread has turned in to, I really found some of this facinating.

The Grand temple made from 2.3million stones, base of 13 square acres and apex 1/4 inch off center after placing those stones by hand 12,000yrs ago! 64 tetraherdon grids lasered into stones in egypt when the tools do it should not have existed. Then in the forbidden city in China the Lion guarding the knowledge '64 tetra' under his foot!

I do wonder if the Sun Gods got turned into the Sun Of God later on. I was also very interested in the fact that the Vatican owns the telescopes looking at the Sun, this is interesting if the Sun Gods were / are using the Sun to travel as he suggests.

So the Sun Gods had big heads! Interesting how some humans then tried to mimic them by deforming there own skulls. Interesting when people ask them if they were found in Egypt / China and he says NO - Mexico.

What about that enormous skull also found in Mexico? There is many ancient texts which talk about the Sun Gods being giants. Skulls but no skeletons apparently - odd + no carbon dating.

The Mayans were very intelligent people, they knew of the other planets in our galaxy long before they should have been able, they talk of the Sun Gods and the fact they bred with our human women.

I think its fair to say that something was going on at this time and some interference from beings not of this world is possible.

Why dont we hear about all these anomolies main stream? Why do we only have a small proportion of the the Mayan scripts translated?

I heard that some of the Mayan scripts were stolen by the Americans from Iraq, anyone know anymore on that?

Harry

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What's funny is that these topics will never end. Never any reputable sources or anything significant. Just a bunch of very uneducated, unscientific research. Another post that shows how uneducated all of you are...

But about a month or two ago someone made a very scientific post with a ton of sources of why and how SCIENTISTS disproved of any niburu may never hit earth in 2012. Actually not only did his post provide many sources disproving that theory, but it disproved every 2012 theory. Sadly the uneducated will never stop posting.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The video was very informative. I want to thank the OP for sharing that.
Truly remarkable.

I found "C/2002 V1 (NEAT)", the comet on the JPL database:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

It also means that the powers that be would never tell us about an approach of this type. Not that anything could be done, but, knowing would give one time for goodbyes and final prayers.

It is amazing how much we do not know.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren

It also means that the powers that be would never tell us about an approach of this type. Not that anything could be done, but, knowing would give one time for goodbyes and final prayers.

The great majority of comets are discovered by amateurs who are very anxious to publicize them. The "Powers that Be" have no control over the dissemination of this information.

NEAT (C/2002 V1) presented no danger to Earth and there was no cover-up. The comet was first discovered in November of 2002 and the discovery was published by the International Astronomical Union on November 6th. The I.A.U. is an international organization of over 9,000 professional astronomers and is not connected to any "powers that be". There was no "cover-up" of the comet. Anyone with any interest in astronomy knew about it. There was never any reason for alarm. Here is an internet article from January of 2003:
www.space.com...

Psuedo-science sucks.
www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The great majority of comets are discovered by amateurs who are very anxious to publicize them. The "Powers that Be" have no control over the dissemination of this information.

NEAT (C/2002 V1) presented no danger to Earth and there was no cover-up. The comet was first discovered in November of 2002 and the discovery was published by the International Astronomical Union on November 6th. The I.A.U. is an international organization of over 9,000 professional astronomers and is not connected to any "powers that be". There was no "cover-up" of the comet. Anyone with any interest in astronomy knew about it. There was never any reason for alarm. Here is an internet article from January of 2003:
www.space.com...

Psuedo-science sucks.
www.space.com...

Better not confuse them with Phacts phage! Their world where every bright light in the sky is an alien and every thing is a cover up might come shatering down, driving them insane!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
S&F

OMG WHAT A GOOD POST!

Great vids!!

Ill leave more feedback once im done, i got 25% to go on part 1.

all i can say to this vid is wow.... look for more stuff by this guy... post it!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A body that size could have been seen by the naked eye for crying out loud. It most certainly would have garnered worldwide attention from the plethora of observatories, unless you are suggesting they all just sort of missed it out there. It would have been clearly visible from even cruddy backyard telescopes.

When you make incredible claims, you should be prepared to explain away obvious logic holes. There is NO way this could have gone unobserved, nor "covered up." It would have been seen.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
brown dwarfs, which are the weakest lowest grade of stars are by the least twice the the size of jupiter and twice as bright. Considering that jupiter is among the brightest objects in our skies, a dwarf the equivelant distance of neptune, within the trans-neptunian sector of the solar system, would be by the least the second most brightest object in the sky and it would be visable enough for some of its reddish/brownish color to appear.

So this story is just more lies, just like the reptillian story and the "nordic" stories. Its called disinformation, adding other rumors to derail the original one.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

If you actually took some time to study what's going on you would be amazed at what you could learn.

Comet NEAT was no threatr to us, not an almost, not even a near miss...

How come you all forget 17P/Holmes which went from twice the size of Jupiter to larger than the sun? Even a tread on it here WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING with pictures taken by members...

That was Oct 2007.... This one was bigger than NEAT so how come THIS comet wasn't anothe 'return of Nibiru huh?

Get a grip Comet NEAT was number 1000 taken by SOHO... just go to the SOHO site (an ESA/NASA joint venture and look up the history...

It wasn't in the news because it wasn't newsworthy... but if you subscribe to NASA newsletters and other astronomy reports it was all over them

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Have any of you guys seen Bill Cooper's lecture's based on his book "Behold a Pale Horse"? In the particular one I have on DVD, he shows documents and real proof of bases on the moon and mars, alien connections, JFK murder, mind control..etc. It's also 4 hrs. long and holds a lot of very valuable info.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If you haven't seen he videos I would suggest you watch them. It's pretty amazing that the scientific community had the human race written off just a few years ago. The event that happened was bigger than any Nibiru pass through This comet that passed through our solar system was almost as big as the sun astrophysicists can't figure out why we haven't had any major disruptions because of gravitational forces going crazy. Yea the scientists thought we were toast and didn't even bother to warn us! I can understand why. The video has NASA video imaging of this event. I think it's taken by the Galileo probe. Thanks for the excellent post!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon my friend you just busted my bubble about the comet that SOHO was imaging. Thanks for the information. It's a bit different than Mr. Harameins. I will look at the evidence you laid out there about the comet. I'm inclined to go with what you say because of the evidence and your good reputation. Thanks again Zorgon

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ha ha the first hour is Archimedes 101, he should have maybe paid more attention to the curriculum like his mom told! Not original by roughly 3000 years..

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Have any of you guys seen Bill Cooper's lecture's based on his book "Behold a Pale Horse"? In the particular one I have on DVD, he shows documents and real proof of bases on the moon and mars, alien connections, JFK murder, mind control..etc. It's also 4 hrs. long and holds a lot of very valuable info.

Yes interesting that a Conspiracy Theory nutter type source of information was actually BANNED from being published if it was just tripe.

Like my links in page pg4 of this thread people wont question their God NASA and ignore the facts and truth.

Kind Regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join