It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Must Read* (Real Video Proof), Planet X, Nibiru! Good News...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
As to the idea that Nasa tampered with the film, then why, in the article Nasa Denies Coverup, do they describe, basically the same thing. An unexpected moment when a large CME from the sun knocked the comet away.

Watching the video, I had some questions. First of all, the comet circled the sun, its tail almost reached earth. It was closer at that point, so if there was a gravitational reason for the CME, why would it not have happened then, while it was passing between the sun and mercury? Why did the CME, which suprisingly looked to me like a giant arm pushing away a threat, occur when the comet was a little further away on the other side, neatly away from all the closest planets, mercury, venus and earth. To me, it seemed a bit like a miracle in itself.
Another question I had was regarding NEAT's orbit. 37,000 years. Which reminds me of Richard Hoagland's theory regarding the building or tribute one of the pharoah's made that suprisingly, architectually resembled the white house, and had the famous pictures or reliefs of things that looked like helicopters, tanks and technology. During his project camelot interview, he also quoted 36, 000 years or something. That date stuck in my head.
Would this not change the orbit of the comet significantly? Would it really be on its same orbit and return to us 37,000 years later, or, would some other unsuspecting solar system that had no record of dealing with such an event now be facing NEAT?
Edit to add: was the comet that circled the sun another one then? The one that's tail almost reached earth.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Hrrrm
Any idea what the dark tunnel like region of the lower left quadrant of the photo is? Interesting.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Good_Vibrations

Well....if it did pass through the solar system, and had no noticeable effect, then that just proves that all the hype about it was nonsense.

Just like all the hype about 2012 will also turn out to be nonsense.....imo

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
reply to post by atlasastro

Hrrrm
Any idea what the dark tunnel like region of the lower left quadrant of the photo is? Interesting.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

That dark stripe is just the wire holding the disk in place that is blocking out the sun. It's part of the instrument, not what is being observed.

This comet really wasn't that large when you look into it.

However, This, is pretty interesting. When you go to the link, set the zoom to about 80%, center on earth, and change the interval to "days". Rewind a bit from today, say, back to september or so, then hit play (it looks like a fast forward button). Pretty scary when you realize that the object that's being tracked is anywhere from 1-2 Miles in diameter and misses us by 4.66 million miles, or, about 20 times the distance to the moon.

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Now I'm no physicist or mathematician so correct me if I'm wrong here but wouldn't a body twice the size of Jupiter have quite a considerable mass? Would that large mass not interfere with the forces of gravity in our solar system? I'm sorry but this makes no sense what so ever. Wouldn't thousands of amateur astronomers have reported these gravitational disturbances?

Sounds like grade A bull honky to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This dude needs to up his production costs.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Um there is no "proof" here of anything besides a comet. Haramein is about as scientific as the tooth fairy. How many times are you going to try and resurrect this tired nonsense? Give it a rest already.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The video I saw was of a man proposing a theory that there is a black hole at the center of every planet and star. I am not sure exactly how this video, or the segment of time you suggest have anything to do with Nibiru. Can you please establish what the relationship is if at all?

Am I even watching the right video? I clicked on the link you posted

-rrr

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
WOW
This is the first thing that I personally have seen on ATS that has literally BLOWN ME AWAY. BRILLIANT!!! Thank you so much for posting this. As I was watching the first video, all of a sudden it said the video is no longer available, ok, so, I clicked on the next link and was watching for awhile, then all of a sudden, same thing, no longer available. What a BUMMER!!! What is that about? Well, I'm HOOKED. I will keep on trying to get the video back up and watch the whole thing. How could anyone disagree with the evidence presented, it all makes perfect sense. Anyone who is not impressed by this must have a very small brain!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thank you for this post!
I'm about 1 1/2 hrs into Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library part 1.
I havn't heard anything about Niburu yet - or black holes - but I'm truly enjoying this Nassim and looking forward to absorbing all this information just so I can go back and listen to it again (a bit much to take in all at once).
I hope people take the opportunity to listen to this video.

Will keep an eye on this post - Flagged!

Thanks again!

...smile...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by silo13]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I thaught Blossom Goodchild was Whacked!!!

Dude, this guys theories are freaking Laughable...!!!

So is anyone who claimes this video is total proof.

I didn't see an shred of factual, proof.

lol so sad.....!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good_Vibrations

Originally posted by booda
So why wasnt these seen by Amateur astronomers and posted in forums, told to the media etc....surely there would have something on ATS about it... dont believe this for a minute...sorry..

The video is irrefutable proof that the object came through our solar system already.

It was actual live footage taken from a satelite released by NASA.

Of course nobody wanted the public to ever know about it because of the panic and fear it would cause, obviously governments and the Vatican knew about this object well in advance because of it's size being twice the size of Jupiter but never released this information, they expected extreme earth changes, tidal waves and earthquakes, that is why you cannot find much information about it anywhere.

What is with you folk, you realy believe this crap? OK, lets say you are right this time, even if you are wrong, but ok. So Nibiru came and gone, there was no alien showing up, so we are now safe for the next 10.000 years, thats what you must now belive if you realy belive this crap. From the animation and the rotation of other planet i seee, that this planet or comet must have been visible for a couple weeks or months.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Didn't impress. Would an object twice size of Jupiter pass accross our solar system, we would feel it.

That's what he is trying to say,...something with unbelievable power protected us from this planetary body.

I don't know if what he says is true or not, but I know there is such a "power" in this universe and He is called GOD!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Watching the vid now, very interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think this guy needs to stop drinking the bong water.

We havent been studying our surrounding space, stars, planets for very long. To say.. well this happens every 3,600 years? Thats crazy to even know thats possible.

I think whatevers happening to the sun and all the planets around it are probably all natural cycles that are supposed to happen.. we just havent been studying long enough to know.

To base everything on some scribbles on walls isnt very logical to me.

But hey.. this is just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Alright, lets just take Nibiru out of the equation to keep the roaming packs of two sentence debunkers from trolling this thread.

That video is pretty interesting. I was kind of taken back when I first saw the object pass by the sun in the video you provided. Now its a pretty common fact that NASA covers up a good deal of information they absorb. You put too much faith into the 'system' if you believe the largest space observation and exploration corporation on the planet is totally transparent in its research. So its entirely plausible they could have covered this up to an extent.

What I would like to know is the comet's position in our observational spectrum of space relative to its angle of flight. He said this comet was moving incredibly fast; it entered and left our solar system within a matter of days. Where and when would this comet have been visible to everyone? The Western Hemisphere during the early morning, for example? And where are the eyewitness photos floating around the internet? Is it possible they could have been deleted?

Good, post, S & F.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I know that too. If I allow myself for one second to believe this guy and his proof stated on the video; if it really passed our sol system and we were protected, then again I'll have no worries about the future

But no matter to me whether it really passed or not. I'm still here and I don't know if I will be on the next second.

Be well,

-v

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Yea yea, but I must apologize regardless your effort to convience me, but I am empirist and I refuse to believe things that I cannot explain by myself and don't have any personal experience...
-v

So tell me, can you explain why we have gravity? Is it enough that you experience gravity that it does not need to be explained?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good_Vibrations

Originally posted by muriaz
Yes, the comet in the picture did pass the sun i february 2003.

It is the comet NEAT, and it was discovered in November 2002.

Nasa denies cover up.

Soho pictures of the comet NEAT

Hard to deny pictures and video.

So the question is, do you trust NASA?

You either do or you don't, if you don't then how can you believe a thing they say about our entire solar system, the moon, mars etc.?

Well I don't know much about NASA, but I believe that the organization isn't based on lies and cover ups. Sure they have secrets and programs that everybody don't have access to. But all businesses protects their products.
When it comes to this case, with pictures from the SOHO program I would rather believe NASA and ESA than mr. Nassim Haramein.

Still it is important to keep an open mind, and don't dismiss any theories about the universe. We are just in the beginning of space exploration, and there are lot of things we don't understand.

[edit on 7/11/08 by muriaz]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

There is not absolute, rational explanation for gravity; at the very least one does not exist in the scientific realm. That is why it is still considered a theory.

Edit: Eh.. misinterpreted your post. Sorry bro!

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Tgautier13]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join