It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsica Drone Video...Real or No?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
well, what do you think? i'm no expert but it sure is trippy. I'll let the experts weigh in.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It's blatantly cg but it's actually very cool, they've put some time into it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The user who posted this video on YouTube started their account the same day they posted it. That's usually a red flag.

There is no descriptive information given by the person who posted the video except for the title "UFO Corsica" and a bunch of question marks.

The dirty window through which the object is shot seems to be an attempt to make the shot look more credible.

The way in which the object moves on the dock show signs of computer-generated imagery. (fluidity of motion, animated style of movement)

It looks as though we may have yet another animation project here.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think the video is CGI also, However I don't think the fact that the video poster opened an account on the same day as the video was posted is suspicious in any case on any video channel.

How many people already have an account with a video host site? there are millions upon millions of people who don't have such an account, because they never needed one, but what if one of those people see and video a UFO? and want to share it? they have to open an account.

IMO its the person who has a long standing account with lots of supposed UFO's that to me is more suspicious, a person not having and then opening account to share an experience, IMO holds a little more logic.

Creating an account and posting the same day, seems to me like a perfectly normal thing to do, sorry it just is.

were as a person who has an account with dozens of UFO video's who then has the footage of a lifetime, creates a little more suspicion.

Not saying everyone who has an account is going to fake a video, but it happens a lot more than those who open a new account.

Just an observation.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
blatant CGI but funny.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i bet that the author of this cgi-video is the same of the Hawaii one. Maybe there's some duplicated palm

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

You make a valid point. Perhaps I am allowing my own personal experience with those who have fit the pattern in the past by opening an account and posting a hoax on the same day affect my judgement. (Haiti UFO - not from original poster, Bejing UFO, Captured alien, etc.) In those cases, it took longer to expose the hoax. I stand corrected. Thanks.

Could this clip be part of a CG animation project by a student or a test shot for a television show or film? Why didn't the poster give any background information regarding the circumstances under which the video was shot?

What is the supposed significance of the powdery substance ejected from the object onto the dock? Part of the plot of the show/film?

top topics

join