It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How "The War on Terror" could be used to make you take the chip

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
your right immortal it would not take long to phase it out...especially if the back end equipment is ready as ambient likes to call it...whos to say its not already in existence....sitting in a wharehouse...is that really far fetched???
i dont think so

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Look, 300 million devices like that just don't make themselves, it requires people. Satillites don't launch themselves. Wireless networks like that don't just spring up out of the void. I guess all the rich "elite" as you call them are running the the assembly lines and the launch pads. I suppose they have their own fleet of secret space shuttles to repair the 100s of satillites required for your scheme and of course the ultra rich "elite" are going to fly these secret shuttles themselves. I guess they got training in the NWO school for world domination that they must all attend. I can see it now.

Really people. Get real. If this kind of thing happens, it will happen gradually and we will do it to ourselves because we want to be safe, and we want those high tech toys and we don't like others stealing our money.

HaHa. I wondered how long I could disagree with your theory before someone accused me of being one of the bad guys. Typical...

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
your constant denial makes one wonder i must say..

300 million devices dont make themselves...
did you ever consider that a fleet of stealth bombers or fighters doesnt make it self either???
did u consider that they might have existed in 1978??
who made them ???? why didnt we know???
if you know anything about satellites ...it would only take one or two satellites with this capability to track theese chips...with the modern technology we have today...did you ever consider it wouldnt have to all be sattelite controlled ??? it could be ground controlled...

Do you know how many secret payloads went into space on shuttle missions in the early and mid 90's
plenty my friend....i kept close track and i would say three out of every four were secret payloads...
do you remember???? cause i do...
How many satellites do you think it would take to track theese chips????

when you get a chance talk to some war veterans and older people who were alive during wwii and ask them when the bomb went off if they knew about it before hand or could even conceive of something of that magnitude
Echelon exists and it already tracks every bank transaction ..every form of communication be it your computer ,celluar ,your land lines...your banking info...
did you consider 10 years ago it existed....???cause it did....it contains all your personal info right now.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A family in Boca Raton, Florida already has the VeriChip implanted.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
War on Terrorism leads to mark of the beast???

Why is everyone always on the thought pattern of some NWO planning everything ..causing attacks etc to force people out of fear to take the mark?? Working in some kind of bubble controlling the world?

And computer chip as mark? Its ON the forehead and right hand NOT IN!

You people ever actually READ THE BIBLE AND WHAT IT SAYS ???

Moutain with fire hits earth >>>>> 3rd of worlds population DIES

Demons unleashed from hell to tormet mankind and DESTROY a 3rd of the plants etc

Sun Moon and Stars LOSE a quarter of their light and the length of day and night are shortened.

2 prophets torment the world for 3 and a half years.

Now take into consideration the above and compare that to a few bombs here and there......then tell me which is going to cause more fear to take any mark ???

All of the above happen BEFORE 666

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
who said it was the mark of the beast ...
i never said anything about the mark of the beast...
i dont think anyone who replied here did either...

and even so did you ever consider that the word on could have been manipulated or was lost in translation from one language to another and could have originally meant in???
nothing like taking the bible literally...how about those dragons coming out of the sea...man ill be waiting around for that one.....
its not the topic of this thread any way

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just for general information, the chip has been in use for a few years now on many types of animals; cattle, dogs, cats, etc. It requires no power. It is about the size of small grain of rice. When a concentrated RF signal is directed at the chip, it responds with a unique identification number. Any external system could use that number to uniquely identify you.

Problems with implementation? You betcha. The manufacture and issue of the chips would have to be heavily controlled, otherwise anyone could make duplicates and impersonate anyone. Even with the maximum control possible, IMHO someone will figure out how to do it anyway. Nonetheless, I believe that we are just a few short years away from widespread implementation.

Mark of the beast? Yep, no doubt.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Braatz]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
excellent addition to the thread mr bill

im just trying to make everyone realise that this is no paranoid fantasyand that the technology couldnt be implemented for at least 20 years.....
if the government declares martial law ....all civil liberties and the bill of rights are out the door....you wouldnt even have as many rights as soldier in the service.

just take a look at ambients replys and youll see what i mean

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I want to thank your for making an execellent point

Thats what i was trying to get across about the time frame to implement something like this to the seemingly spooky debunker that trolled its way in here.
To deny this possibility leads to two conclusions only
1. lack of knowledge
2. or a bad job of debunking

if its a bad job of debuking ....i appreciate it and it lends to the plausability of this thread

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok, you folks win this one. I guess we're all doomed. You've convinced me. World's coming to an end soon and we're all going to be Demon food since this chip is the Mark of the Beast or whatever and nothing can be done to stop such a well organized foolproof plan and the overwhelming technology you say already exists and is in place. *heavy sigh*

Guess I better inform my superiors in the worldwide power elite that you are on to em. Now where did I put my chip implantaion gun?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
fine addition to the thread mr Braatz i must say...

But consider most peoples info is already availible to them and the ones who dont register with the chip have no chance to participate in under ground economics ...be it bartering or whatever...and instead they show up at your house or job and take you away under new laws they have set up to force you to take the chip .....because if you dont have it .....you could be a terrorist....a drug dealer....a subversive out to destroy the new american way of life.
I just want everyone to consider the fact that new laws the government could implement in order to supposedly protect the population may force you to take the chip or else live in the outback....in total survivalist mode.....
and you know if it came to that ....they would make it high priority to track theese groups down...
Thats why the gov already tracks people who buy large amounts of clothing ...guns....ammo....food...etc.....

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i love the idea of an underground economy and i know it exists....but they can if they want in the name of justice and safety implement laws to force u to take the chip.....or face jail or possibly ,,,,,worse....so take the chip and still participate in the underground economy...???
maybe but i dont think there will be a need and most people wont unless its bartering....who wants to take the chip....i dont.....i dont care if its the mark of the beast or not ...... i dont want it....it may serve other sinister purposes beyond just economical ones????

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i agree with you Braatz ...it probably will be popular..

i have this funny feeling though that the rapture may end up being quite different than what there interpretation of it is .....and your right they may end up being duped into taking it....fine addition to the thread

Though it may not be the mark .....that may be something else also ....but its likely it could be this

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i will check that out mr Braatz!!!!

why do you think the sight will go down???
thats what i want to know!

Whats your theory??

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
how many credits you have ...that will be the new money

Credits would be the currency? Hahaha, damn man, you've been playing way too many video games.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
and what do you think that money you hold in your hand is ???
do you think it is any more real than a number floating in space?
any more real than your credit card???
you dont think digital credits cant replace money as currency???
thats all currency is any way ....its credit ...if you study the history of currency youd know that>>>>
put your head phones back on and turn the music up a little louder and everything will be all right

my friend ...its u who have been playing to many video games

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join