It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saves us Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I have been considering wether to bother or not writting what i think about the hysteria around the new elected USA President, but.... what the hell... here it goes...

It is with great surprise that i see many of those who laugh at religious fanatics for waiting at the Vatican´s door to find out who was ELECTED the New "Messenger of God", having the same type of reaction after the ELECTIONS of Pres. Obama... " The Savior hs come... AMEN!"

"Oh he will bring us Peace" ... they say. - Well, as far as I know Peace has been on Earth for as long as War, prostitution, polititions, starvation and who knows whatever else, people just don´t really give a damn about it...

Let´s face it "Peace" is a WORD used to win elections and Miss Universe contests.

Pres. Obama will bring Peace to this world, just as much as he will stop starvation, as he will lift up the world economy and makes stars shine brighter at night.

Funny thing is Pres Obama is just another guy, ELECTED for having the capacity of putiing up a better show than the old dude Mccain.

AND he had a great marketing machine behind him... "if you don´t vote for the firts black american candidate you BE a FOOL, a Racist pig, an crhsitian fundie, an idiotic red neck, an old-fashioned corps"... etc, etc, etc ... and we all "wanna be cool" so bad....

I hope from the bottom of my heart that in a couple of months or maybe a year from now many of the "cool, fashionable, informed, and non-racists" voters don´t end up thinking (becuase they will never sai it) "wow... bushy wasn´t that bad after all "

Have a great one !

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Not sure if Obama is a bad one, could be of course because well, he made it to president in a very short time. Like he was pushed into place with haste, as little scrutiny as possible by mainstream and non-mainstream media so he could be placed into office with as little dirt on him as possible.

The scary thing is that a lot of spiritually minded sites are calling him starseed and yeah hero of the people.

On the other hand, who knows, his actions will speak louder than his words ever could so alas we have to wait if he intends to use his power for good or that he is going to wear this helmet

new topics

join