It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorkers get their 'Enhanced' Drivers License's with RFID's by June 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Guess they are going to see how RFID 1.0 Beta works on this test run to work out the bugs for the release candidate to put under our skin!

Good Job New York! Let us know if this helps keeps the Terrorists away since they hate our freedoms.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
good find, thats crazy.
Also in June the new WHTI (western hemisphere travel initiative) cards will be required coming back into the US from Mexico, Canada and the caribbean. And they will have RFID chips as well.
travel.state.gov...
The control grid is here!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Wont see anything like that happen out here in the west. You folks out there in the east should stand up for yourselves a bit more.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Uhh, we don't have to get these. It says you should if you cross the Canadian border or come in from Bermuda and such. Or you can continue to use a passport. I'm not traveling out of the nation, so I'll just keep my trusty old non-RFID'd license.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by AHostileMe]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is crazy. This is far from putting something underneath your skin. However implant or not, I resent having to go around with a radio broadcast letting anyone find me where ever I am.

I wouldn't mind getting the enhanced passport as much since I don't have to walk around with a passport. But I do have to walk around with a license in case I even "fit the description" and am asked to produce identification. And I don't want people to be able to locate me on a map just by scanning the air.

The government has no right to place a tracking device on me in any format.

new topics

top topics

join