It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Serious Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Over the past few months, every time a new "I'm a representative of.....(insert Extraterrestrial Organization...." comes on here with stuff about the GFL and what not, I always send a U2U asking some questions and they never respond. Maybe they don't like me, whatever. So.

Here's my question.

For those of you out there who claim to have the ability to channel or know someone who does - OR - have what they believe to be access to this information...

What types of extraterrestrial star governments are out there?

What races have you specifically heard of?

Where are we in relation to these races?

Has anyone ever heard of the Universal Alliance or anything similar?

These are the same types of questions I don't get answered by the GLF'ers and others, because I guess they just don't know or whatever.

So please... someone help me out here!

Thanks and happy threading....

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Over the past few months, every time a new "I'm a representative of.....(insert Extraterrestrial Organization...." comes on here with stuff about the GFL and what not, I always send a U2U asking some questions and they never respond. Maybe they don't like me, whatever. So.

Here's my question.

For those of you out there who claim to have the ability to channel or know someone who does - OR - have what they believe to be access to this information...

What types of extraterrestrial star governments are out there?
Good ones
What races have you specifically heard of?
The Boston Marathon, 100 m dash, 10 k's, 6 k's
Where are we in relation to these races?
Huh?
Has anyone ever heard of the Universal Alliance or anything similar?
The United Federation of planets.
These are the same types of questions I don't get answered by the GLF'ers and others, because I guess they just don't know or whatever.

So please... someone help me out here!

Thanks and happy threading....
ok Sorry, I really didn't have the information...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If your question is indeed serious, I have a great deal of doubts about the seriousness of any answers you may receive...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Me too. But a question unasked is a question wasted, I think.

I have to know.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What?

No responses?

No answers or rebuttals?

Lends a LOT of credibility to those "The _____ told me to tell Earth crazies."

Thanks for proving my point.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by mf_luder]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i woudl try asking them questions in the forum posts as would usualy be done, the whole point of forums are for people to ask questions and comment, it kinda takes away teh purpose of posting on a forum if you just u2u the creators of every post you find intresting?

i know if i was recieving u2u's with questions about a topic i would probably ignore them as well, as if its not worth asking publicly why ask it at all via a forum based system? on the same coin, if someone feels they need to u2u a question to someone due to its nature, do you think theirs really going to be an answer?.

lol, this turned into a bit of a long rant ! >.< sorry ... just my views on questions via u2u

[edit on 8-11-2008 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well, to be honest with you - that's why I try to ask both on their thread AND via U2U - the U2U more so if they don't feel comfortable posting the information that I specifically seek out there for everyone to see.

No problem with the rant - you make a good point. I just think we deserve better proof than given with these "Oh - I can talk to aliens crowd."

I think those type of people severely detract from this site and the quality of information passed back and forth.

That's my rant

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

the vast majority of people claiming to channel aliens aren't. I have yet to come across someone in the public arena who is genuine, and you can tell from their energy. What those who do believe they are channeling aliens are channeling are creations of their own making due to their very dirty energy.

For people having genuine experiences, their experiences are psychical and spiritual. Those who claim just spiritual are not genuine. The experiences are very personal, which does make it rather hard at times to answer a person's questions. Also a lot of genuine people just don't know much. They know they are having these encounters, they know who they are personally, and where they are from, as those who are genuine are typically star seeds

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Have you read the two big sleeper threads? No channeling mumbo jumbo, but a lot of interesting information, and hundreds of questions answered.

Believe it or not, a very interesting case, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Probably because the people making these ridiculous threads are new and can not respond to U2Us.

[edit on 11/9/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have to agree with Luder, This is now the second time since Ive become a member that there have been personal contact with members of intelligent lifeforms and no pertinent information was ever asked by the contactee for whatever reason but it would just make the thread originator more credible and there wouldnt be as much flaming and jokes especially after how outrageous the GFL thread got which by the way Ive never laughed so much in my life. I mean its funny but the more stupid and off the rocker threads get more attention and discussion than threads that actually mean something and promote brain stimulation.

It just seems like to me that if somebody fantastic drops by and initiates contact with me which makes me the emissary by default... I would make sure that I asked the important questions.So when I posted on here about first contact and questions came my way I would be able to answer and keep my integity and continue to post threads in the future and not look like a total Juliet Alpha...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Um. Probably because they are bored people hoaxing everyone.
Not sure why this is not taken into consideration???

[edit on 11/9/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Do you find contact with your family and friends so amazing that you have to ask them questions to tell the world?

That is what people having genuine encounters are having, contact all their life with their people from their previous life, who just happen to be aliens. So for you having contact with an alien would be amazing. To those having genuine encounters all their life, it is just something very normal and a part of their day to day life.

What is the sleepers thread?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I thought your first response was well - good. I forgot to consider new people not being able to U2U.

Your second one however... did you READ my post? LOL, I think you basically stated the "main idea" of my OP. They are hoaxing. I ask these questions just to see if I'm given a response.

top topics

join