It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S army makes sci-fi into reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The army is on the verge of some amazing new technologies! thought control,holograms, regrowing limbs and erasing and implanting memories! were does this technology come from and why has it exploded in such a short time could this be the product of reverse engineering from a advanced societies technology! here the link to the story check it out www.military.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It's the coming of the Age of SciFi. The transition from the economy dominated world to the technology dominated one, the military is just following whoever or whatever is in "charge".

My favorites, of course, are projects regarding the Iron Man (exos).

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nothing new. When was the first flip cell phone introduced...and strikingly similar to good ol Kirk's communicator?!!!

Aint new.

Now if it can hit lightspeed and defy gravity, then you got something new!

Oh ya, and it has to NOT run on fossil fuel either!!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thought control and memory erasing and/replacing.......????

and to think when "CONSPIRACY THEORIST" talked of this , they were called
nutjobs.....

I wonder how many other nutjob conspiracy theories are in fact TRUE..

I lot more than we think , I bet.............LOTS.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ERASE MEMORIES? and implant new ones? Okay boys and girls, prepare to come real slaves....no more like zombies for the elite to control

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by neil a
where does this technology come from and why has it exploded in such a short time could this be the product of reverse engineering from a advanced societies technology!

A lot of times things appear to come from nowhere when in fact they have been in the R&D pipeline for decades. Some examples of this would be fiber optics, the stealth bomber, night vision, etc. Although, some of the examples I mentioned supposedly came from reverse engineering of alien technologies. Who knows, I am sure they are working on things right now that we will not hear about for 20 years, if ever. Take HAARP for example, if it is really capable of creating earthquakes, I doubt the will ever let that cat out of the bag.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I bet there will be mind scanners that you can buy to check your mind for tampering eventually.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Dinoking]

new topics

top topics

join