It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwinism:The Root Of All Terrorism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
While searching through various blog's i found a link to the on line book,Atlas Of Creation by Harun Yahya,a prominent Turkish thinker.It has your typical ignorant theories,some new,& plenty of and laugh out loud moments.

APPENDIX.
THE REAL IDEOLOGICAL ROOT OF TERRORISM: DARWINISM AND MATERIALISM.

Most people think the theory of evolution was first proposed by Charles Darwin, and rests on scientific evidence, observations and experiments. However, the truth is that Darwin was not its originator, and neither does the theory rest on scientific proof. The theory consists of an adaptation to nature of the ancient dogma of materialist philosophy. Although it is not backed up by scientific discoveries, the theory is blindly supported in the name of materialist philosophy.

This fanaticism has resulted in all kinds of disasters. Together with the spread of Darwinism and the materialist philosophy it supports, the answer to the question "What is a human being?" has changed. People who used to answer: "God creates human beings and they have to live according to the beautiful morality He teaches", have now begun to think that "Man came into being by chance, and is an animal who developed by means of the fight for survival." There is a heavy price to pay for this great deception. Violent ideologies such as racism, fascism and communism, and many other barbaric world views based on conflict have all drawn strength from this deception....

Darwin set out with one basic premise when developing his theory: "The development of living things depends on the fight for survival. The strong win the struggle.The weak are condemned to defeat and oblivion." (Darwin never said this)

Furthermore, Darwin proposed that the "fight for survival" also applied between human racial groups. According to that fantastical claim, "favoured races" were victorious in the struggle. Favoured races, in Darwin's view, were white Europeans. African or Asian races had lagged behind in the struggle for survival. Darwin went further, and suggested that these races would soon lose the "struggle for survival" entirely, and thus disappear.(Darwin never said this either)

That the Nazis were influenced by Darwinism is a fact that almost all historians who are expert in the matter accept. The historian Hickman describes Darwinism's influence on Hitler as follows: (Hitler) was a firm believer and preacher of evolution. (More lies.Quote from Mein Kampf:

The fox remains always a fox,the goose remains a goose,and the tiger will retain the character of a tiger.

As we have so far seen, Darwinism is at the root of various ideologies of violence that have spelled disaster to mankind in the 20th century. The fundamental concept behind this understanding and method is "fighting whoever is not one of us."

For this reason, the root of the terrorism that plagues our planet is not any of the divine religions, but in atheism, and the expression of atheism in our times: "Darwinism" and "materialism."

www.harunyahya.com...

Related thread.
Survival Of The Fittest-The Truth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dispelling the myths and misconceptions about evolution.

FOSSIL SKULLS.
BLOW FROM FOSSIL SKULLS TO DARWINISM.

In the face of the disappointment caused by the fossil record and the lack of any evidence, evolutionists could only re-arrange the fake skulls several times and make speculations about skulls which have been documented to be counterfeits. However, researches made on the skulls of apes, as well as other living beings and different human races that lived in the past, revealed that these living beings have had existed with all the features they had and have not changed throughout history.

This means that living beings have not undergone any process of evolution, and have all been created by the All-Mighty God....

Darwinists claim that the imitative capability of apes is evidence for their allegation that apes evolved into humans. True, apes are capable of imitating the gestures and behaviors they see. When trained to do so, they can differentiate the shapes and colors of objects, and react intelligently to stimuli. However, this does not mean that they evolved into humans over the course of time. If such was the case, then all the animal species known to be intelligent—dogs, cats, horses—should be expected to evolve into humans gradually.

It is amazing to watch people with academic careers seriously trying to explain these unreasonable claims, by embellishing them with scientific terms and Latin words. No matter how the apes develop their mental capabilities and manual skills, or imitate what they see around them, this would not some day make them humans. Apes have always been apes, and will always remain so. And no matter how hard evolutionists may argue otherwise, the truth is evident: Man has come into existence not through any evolutionary process but has been created by God, with the intelligence, consciousness and conscience God has given him.(I'm guessing he either doesn't know what 'common ancestry means or he's deliberatly ignoring it)

“Lucy” is the name given to the fossil discovered by anthropologist Donald Johanson in 1974. Many evolutionists claimed that Lucy was the transitional form between the humans and their so-called hominid ancestors. However further analysis on this fossil revealed that Lucy is only the member of an extinct ape species, known as Australopithecus. The brain size of the Australopithecus is similar to chimpanzees. Many other characteristics—such as details in their skulls, the closeness of their eyes, their sharp molar teeth, their mandibular structure, their long arms and short legs—constitute evidence that these creatures were no different from today’s chimpanzees. Even the pelvis is similar to that of chimpanzees. (Like a chimpanzee,Lucy had a small brain,long,dangly arms,short legs and a cone-shaped thorax with a large belly.But the structure of her knee and pelvis show that she routinely walked upright on two legs,like us.This form of locomotion,known as 'bipedalism',is the single most important difference between humans and apes,placing Lucy firmly within the human family."Bipedalism is the most distinctive,apparently earliest,defining characteristic of humans," says Johanson,now director of the Institute of Human Origins at Arizona State University.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Darwinists have no answer as to why bears have not decided to become bipedal on a given day, or why a fox has not been evolved into a skilled professor by developing its intelligence, or why a panda has not become a painter who creates impressive works of art. The subject of evolution has been depicted with examples and logics that even children could easily dismiss, simply to proclaim the inconceivable irrationality of Darwinism. Darwinism is presented as if it were a scientific theory, but is in fact an inconceivably irrational ideology.

As you shall see, Darwinism is the biggest scandal in history, founded entirely on lies and fraud and on irrational and illogical claims. The entire world will witness the final collapse of Darwinism in the 21st century.

www.harunyahya.com...

Related thread.
Odd Fish Find Contradicts Intelligent-Design Argument.

CONCLUSION: EVOLUTION IS A DECEIT.

The theory of evolution is a theory that fails at the very first step. The reason is that evolutionists are unable to explain even the formation of a single protein. Neither the laws of probability nor the laws of physics and chemistry offer any chance for the fortuitous formation of life.

Does it sound logical or reasonable when not even a single chance-formed protein can exist, that millions of such proteins combined in an order to produce the cell of a living thing; and that billions of cells managed to form and then came together by chance to produce living things; and that from them generated fish; and that those that passed to land turned into reptiles, birds, and that this is how all the millions of different species on earth were formed?

There are many species in the world that resemble one another. For instance, there may be many living beings resembling a horse or a cat and many insects may look like one another. These similarities do not surprise anyone.

The superficial similarities between man and ape somehow attract too much attention. This interest sometimes goes so far as to make some people believe the false thesis of evolution. As a matter of fact, the superficial similarities between men and apes do signify nothing. The rhinoceros beetle and the rhinoceros also share certain superficial resemblances but it would be ludicrous to seek to establish some kind of an evolutionary link between these two creatures, one being an insect and the other a mammal, on the grounds of that resemblance.

There is a very big difference between man and ape regardless of a mere outward resemblance. An ape is an animal and is no different from a horse or a dog considering its level of consciousness. Yet man is a conscious, strong-willed being that can think, talk, understand, decide, and judge. All of these features are the functions of the soul that man possesses. The soul is the most important difference that interposes a huge gap between man and other creatures. No physical similarity can close this gap between man and any other living being. In nature, the only living thing that has a soul is man....
www.harunyahya.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Before I became a Christian, what convinced me about intelligent design and about a Creator was my biology and chemistry classes in high school. Looking at organisms under a microscope and the astonishing order in the table of elements (among other things), humbled me. The THEORY of evolution just does not satisfy me, I don't see any logic in it.

What does nature teach?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wrong. Apes use tools...see the banobo. Darwinism is just some lame clerics way of trying to define the differences he sees in nature as far as I am concerned. Life started some how and wound up over time making people who are decimating the origin species. Survival of the fittest is a lie and an excuse for cowards who can't think enough to see that humans murdering humans for any reason is unacceptable.

Maybe it's just me but tons of people seem to be just of in trench, lost with out a way out crazy. We are all imperfect, of course, but that is what life under a thermonuclear fire ball does to us...hmm, maybe we are crazy at times because of the sun? Too many cancerous cells? Or is it just delusional thinking on the part of the extremists that filters into the moderate communities?

Might be the Norse Blight, too... see what I mean, this guy is crazy!

hammersofthegods.com...

Right? Or is he remembering the past to benefit the present and future? I am of a horrendously varied and mixed family but I do feel some kind of innate need to explore...

Darwin : funny. Terrorism : personal choice of deluded people.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Human nature is the root of all terrorism. Plain and simple.

Even before the theory of evolution came about, there was plenty of "terrorism," perpetuated for different reasons.

And don't forget that the Christian concept of many being subserviant to God but inherantly dominant over nature is in itself a substantial way of thinking... most other cultures before that saw all of nature, including mankind, on equal footing before the creator or creators.

So darwinism is almost like a return to that... we are all equal mistakes.

I think the "blame Darwinism and Evolution" rhetoric just shows that many people are very uncomfortable accepting human nature for what it is. It's the postmodern version of "The Devil Made Me Do It!"

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Nice find.

This is the typical, fear fuelled, anti-intellectual arguments spewed forth by The Creationists Movement.

And this is also based from a Islamic perspective and yet the fundamental Christians often quote this site and Yahya's work .... isn't that a bit hypocritical??

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
From your link.

Does it seem logical to you, then, for highly trained researchers who crudely mimic systems in nature to solve difficult engineering problems to attribute the genius of devising the original idea to unintelligent evolution? If the copy requires an intelligent designer, what about the original? Really, who deserves more credit, the master artist or the student who imitates his technique?

Everyone always learns something from someone/something else,even master designer's.

So who did God learn from??

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

That's what I used to believe, but natural selection can produce organisms that are even more well balanced and functional than [human]designed organisms, even in simulations.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

You know I'm not sure it's wise to these ideas in the mind of the resident creationists. I just know I'm going to be parroted in the future on ATS now.

Still good for a laugh.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am a Darwinist, as well as an atheist. But I do not think that Hitler had much to do with Darwinism, he was taking natural selection and manipulating it to the way he wanted it, what he did wasnt natural selection or evolution taking place. Had nature run its course the way it wanted to, who knows what couldve happened, but people like Hitler had to intervene with their own ideas and mess with nature. Im sure it wont have a significant impact on nature's design, but he still intervened.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I say religion is the root of terrorism.

Apart from the weathermen in the us who were political I think, Ted Kaczynski,
& maybe 911 terrorists were political, but I don't think that they would have flown in to buildings owned by their sect.

Apart form those haven't most acts of terrorism been based on some religious belief or another?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

To be accurate darwinism has been outdated for more than a century. Darwin does not equal Evolution.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Right so. I meant it more in the general text, as Darwinism has been far out of context in history. I actually follow more along the lines of Herbert Spencer... I dont do the medicine thing... I wont ever go to the hospital for an illness. If I get Cancer then I accept my time has come, im not going to get treatment. Natural Selection by choice, as I see it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

I thought so, but I just figured I should make that point. Terminology is important when debating the merits of science, unfortunately semantics often come into play because the creationists are simply ignorant to a lot of what they are arguing against.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
plenty of and laugh out loud moments.

you aint kidding lol, only read the first one and felt the need to point an mock .. ill go read the rest now

The theory consists of an adaptation to nature of the ancient dogma of materialist philosophy.
but mommy i want a pony could be considered an enviromental factor ..

Although it is not backed up by scientific discoveries, the theory is blindly supported in the name of materialist philosophy.
yes by thousands of scientists who all want ponies

"God creates human beings and they have to live according to the beautiful morality He teaches",*snip* There is a heavy price to pay for this great deception. Violent ideologies such as racism, fascism *SNIP*, and many other barbaric world views based on conflict have all drawn strength from this deception....
wow with the removal of anything Evolution related we find the reasons for the crusades witch burning and numerous historical events, could it be Darwin wasnt responsible for the numerous crusades and colonialism that happened before he was born?

That the Nazis were influenced by Darwinism is a fact that almost all historians who are expert in the matter accept.
expert in what matter? the history of mongolian basket weaving? he also believed god told him to kill the jews becasue they killed jesus.. this seems a more workable explenation for his actions then i read a book and figured id try it out and see what happens

As we have so far seen, Darwinism is at the root of various ideologies of violence that have spelled disaster to mankind in the 20th century. The fundamental concept behind this understanding and method is "fighting whoever is not one of us."
wow jesus and muhammed were evolutionists 2000 and 1500 years before Darwin was born

For this reason, the root of the terrorism that plagues our planet is not any of the divine religions, but in atheism, and the expression of atheism in our times: "Darwinism" and "materialism."
so umm nothing to do with god saying burn down thier temples and kill the unbelievers in my name then? despite him repeating the message of love and cuddleyness several times

Knew i recognised the name .. he also believes bin ladens an evolutionist

And when we look at the present day, we see that all the members of terrorist organizations -- even those that portray themselves as Muslim organizations -- are Darwinists, atheists.
up and down the west back hammas carry out thier call to arms and action "Darwin achbar" -_-

crazy crazy fundies www.spiegel.de...

[edit on 7/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
noobfun

you aint kidding lol, only read the first one and felt the need to point an mock

Yeah,i know.There's plenty of amusing pictures and diagrams in it too.

My biggest argument with creationism are those creationists who have to tell downright lies about Darwin and have to manipulate evolution as has been done in the Atlas of Creation.

If their theory of God created all is so sound then they shouldn't have to stoop to such levels.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

My biggest argument with creationism are those creationists who have to tell downright lies about Darwin and have to manipulate evolution as has been done in the Atlas of Creation.

If their theory of God created all is so sound then they shouldn't have to stoop to such levels.

its funny they all trot out the same tired already proven false arguments muslim or christian or hindu

then start with the lies

its so predictable you can almost counter creationists arguments before they bring them up

i was rewatching a video today its meyers talking about iowa being the next big battle ground for creationism trying to force its way into schools again and its amazing people pull out the no transitional forms when he tells what a paleotologists meeting is really like with them almost going to fist fights to decide if something should be a reptilian like mammal or a mammal like reptilian

we have so many transitional species we cant decide which side of the divide things belong on anymore

this guy is special though and another one thats done jail time for fraud, did you know he has had richarddawkins.net banned in turkey because they dont say nice things about him

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
noobfun.

I know.Its like they're not even trying anymore.lol.

Maybe their hoping that if they say it enough times it'll become true.

this guy is special though and another one thats done jail time for fraud, did you know he has had richarddawkins.net banned in turkey because they dont say nice things about him

That doesn't surprise me at all.
If you can't beat someone in a fair fight then ban 'em.Yup.thats a man who believes in the power of his arguments and his faith.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

noobfun.

I know.Its like they're not even trying anymore.lol.

Maybe their hoping that if they say it enough times it'll become true.

They shout loud enough, people listen. Rhetoric quite simply.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think it's been proven that terrorism almost always comes from religous extremism. And last time I checked religous extremist didn't believe in darwinism. But I'm not scared of the religous extremists from outside countries, I'm afraid of the mostly Christian ones from within, they'd have this place just like Iran(Theocracy) in a heartbeat. There's a reason we have freedom of(from) religion.

Why is it so hard for creationist to believe that evolution is built into animal and nature and design by god, or possibly gods hand in altering things its self? I seriously don't understand this.

For example supposively god had to send its son down because humanity needed it correct? Well if that's true, god certainly has a interventionist policy and likes to dabble in things as they go along.

Edit to stay on topic.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by djpaec]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Indeed. It's good to hear the Theistic Evolutionists making themselves heard.

top topics

join