It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I discovered this site via a google search for information on the Annunaki.

I am very deeply into the paranormal, UFOs, and Area-51 type stuff.

This site is one of the largest I've been to paranormal-wise, so it will take me some time to get used to how things work here.

Its nice to meet all of you, i am now going to read the guidelines, and see if i can get the hang of posting around here. Every forum is different.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja

Very nice to meet you also DriftNinga.

If you are like many of us your life will never be the same again since joining ATS. This site has given me much pleasure and ample food for thought.

Don't forget to visit BTS. It's a pleasant respite from all the seriousness on ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Don't forget to visit BTS. It's a pleasant respite from all the seriousness on ATS.

Thanks for the heads up on BTS, I'll check it out sometime. Nice to meet you/

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Welcome to your new world driftninja, because thats how you'll feel after browsing for a while you'll keep coming back, and back, and back,

enjoy yourself whilst your here, once you get a grip on the layout you'll get around fine

[edit on 6/11/2008 by whoswatchinwho]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoswatchinwho
Welcome to your new world driftninja, because thats how you'll feel after browsing for a while you'll keep coming back, and back, and back,

enjoy yourself whilst your here, once you get a grip on the layout you'll get around fine

[edit on 6/11/2008 by whoswatchinwho]

I'm actually already feeling that, sort of like a connection with this place. Its strange, i don't really know if its a psychic feeling, or a "feel at home" type of thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Welcome to the twisted inner darkness that is our tangled web of deceit, lies and conspiracies.

Look forward to threading with you.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi and Welcome on ATS...Have a great time

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hey there DriftNinja,

Welcome to ATS. You'll be surprised how quickly you find your way around ... and people are always ready to help if you get stuck in any way.

I look forward to seeing you an the boards. Woody

new topics

top topics

join